Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SadanaYour feedback matters!
My daughter is getting head sweat, when checked her vitamin d it is deficient also she is getting hair loss in patches on her head. Her vitamin d level is 15.5 but should be 30 to 100. And her T3 is 1.76 and T4 is 7.15. And TSH is 1.39. So is this hair loss because of heat sweat and vitamin d deficiency?
Actually dctr I have so many hair on my face what we do please tell me .and I have lost so many hair on my head please suggest me shampoo which is better.
My wife got pregnant since August 2016 after having major cesarian/operation delivery of my son in 11th October 2014. There will not be much differences in time, as we were told to plan for next child after 3 years of 1st delivery. So, here I would like to ask that will it create any physical problem to my wife? The 2 and half years difference between my children will be better or not for their growth? Kindly provide me merits and demerits of this pregnancy and growth of children as well as give me some suggestions & advices. My wife is a service holder. Thanking you.
I have done protected sex with my boyfriend on 21st june and check condoms after having sex and found that they were intact. But we did unprotected anal. And I have taken i-pill after 16 hours. My period date on previous month was 3.5.16. But on this month its has been 3 days of my date but I am not bleeding. Though my periods are quite regular. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Please advise. I am just freaking out.
How Smoking Impacts Your Organs
As you inhale cigarette smoke, about 7000 carcinogens stir the crevices of your body. In India, about 3,00,000 people die every year due to smoking-related issues.
Here's a list of 5 such organs, which are the most affected by cigarette smoke.
1. Your lungs - Your lungs are probably the first organs to bear the wrath of cigarette smoke. Majority of the lung cancer cases are due to smoking. Other diseases include bronchitis and emphysema. This smoke paralyzes the cilia lining the inner walls so much so that it overproduces mucous. When the mucous builds, respiration suffers. Asthma and cancer follow.
2. Your Skin - Your skin also gets affected up to a huge extent if you smoke. You could have deep circles under your eyes, wrinkles on your skin, and stretch marks, if you continue smoking over time. Also, there lies the risk of major health issues like skin warts, psoriasis, skin cancer, and wounds, which may take longer to heal.
3. Your Penis - Studies revealed that you can take longer for an erection and find it difficult to maintain it if you are a heavy smoker. Studies have also revealed that men who quit smoking had longer and firmer erections.
4. Your Liver - Smoking increases the chances of you suffering from liver cancer dramatically. According to studies, half of the liver cancer cases are due to smoking. Obesity can also take place if you're a heavy smoker.
5. Your Eyes - Smoking affects your eyes to the extent of making you blind. Partial vision loss, glaucoma, cataracts, dry eye syndrome, and diabetic retinopathy are some of the other diseases you are susceptible to if you smoke.
Despite the negative effects, quitting smoking can save you from all of these potential health hazards.
Here are some ways to help you quit smoking.
1. Nicotine Replacement Therapy - There are a few nicotine replacement tools in the form of nicotine nasal sprays and nicotine inhaler, which you can use to quit smoking.
2. Chew on something - You should try to chew on some candy, or a gum, or anything crunchy and satisfying once you start getting restless for a cigarette or any other form of nicotine. That usually helps.
3. Relaxation techniques - If you are resisting tobacco strongly, it can be very stressful indeed. Take a break from whatever you are doing and go out for a walk, practice muscle relaxation, yoga or deep breathing to keep the craving out of the way.
4. Get involved in some physical work - Getting involved in some work will surely go a long way in reducing your craving. You can also try out physical exercises like squats, running, or jogging. Otherwise, you can also indulge in some needlework, or anything, which involves concentration or physical work.
Related Tip: 7 Dangerous Changes that Smoking Causes to Your SKIN