Find numerous Pathologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pathologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sadaiq PashaYour feedback matters!
Hi I an 38 and I have unbearable body pain throughout the day. When I wake up from sleep, I am exhausted. Pain felt especially in the back, shoulders and now in the calves as well. It's just s difficult to do any task, even brushing my teeth seem like a hard task. Please help.
What should I have to do of my disease which I am having it from two to three months I am very sad of my disease that is malaria and I am also having cold and I am also having body pains so please tell me answer.
Hello sir, I am feeling body pain and I eat some pain killer but I'm not feeling relax. What should i do?
Hello sir, I have headache from last two days, what should I do for it and also little bit of body pains. Please help me.
My mother is suffering from fever from one and half month with sever pain in her complete body. What should she do?
I felt muscle pain aftr doing plank exercises to shape up my body, Weight: 50 kg, BMI 22.2 (i never did exercise before, IS THAT PAIN IS NORMAL?
Hi I'm 23 year old yesterday I drunk tea after sprite after that i get total body pains coming what I do? Now please tel me.
I am having head ache and body pains from last one month I have consult the doctor but not used so please suggest the treatment.
1. Pain in just one joint like knee joint. It can be due to osteoarthritis. It is quite common in older people but it can sometimes affect younger people, especially those who are overweight or those who have had serious injuries to the joint in the past.
2. Pain in many joints, most commonly the hands, feet and wrists. It can be due to rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, viral infection that causes arthritis.
The knee joint is particularly vulnerable to damage and pain because it takes the full weight of your body
Leprosy is also known as Hansen’s disease. It is a chronic dermatological disorder caused by the bacteria Mycobacterium Leprae. The peripheral nerves and mucosa of the upper respiratory tract are affected by the bacteria. Leprosy starts by the appearance of scaly skin lesions. If not treated in the primary stage, it can progress rapidly and cause permanent damage to the skin. It can damage the eyes, nerves and limbs. Leprosy can be moderately contagious, therefore it is necessary for the patient to be quarantined during the course of the treatment to prevent the spread of disease among other family members.
It has been noticed that after prolonged homeopathy treatment, almost 80% cases have been cured and improved. The patients have recovered senses in their limbs; the wounds have improved and in some cases, miraculously disappeared.
Homeopathy and Leprosy:
There have also been cases where patients have responded better to homeopathic treatment than the multi-drug treatment regime that most doctors prescribe to leprosy patients. This could be because homeopathy is the safest and a non-toxic remedy to most diseases that does not complicate the health by causing adverse side effects.
A wonder medicine used for the treatment of leprosy is an anti-syphilitic medicine called Mercurius Solubilis. With an extremely high potency of 200, it is known to be an excellent remedy for leprosy. Homeopathic medicines are selected based on the symptoms. First the treatment is done on the symptoms so as to provide relief as soon as possible. Homeopathic medicines then act on the root cause of the disease, also providing bacterial resistance. It helps to retard the progress of the disease. Along with it, homeopathic medicines also help to reduce lepra reactions, and start reviving the damaged nerves, limbs and skin. It also strengthens the immunity system.
Some combinations of homeopathic and natural medicines used to treat leprosy are:
5. Chaulmoogra oil
I have a body pain every time and leg pain also without painkiller its very painful for me but I don't want to take painkiller but not possible then what should I do and why is it paining.
Curretly i am feeling low Feeling tired and sleepy though I have a good sleep lack of interest in doing day today activities feeling body ache whole day. Please help.
I have fever and pain in my whole body as well as vomiting with food for 3 days. Why sir? Please help me.
I ask one question but my body is very pain and very critical condition my body so please help sir I don't know but try sir.
Most diseases, small or big, acute or chronic, accident or infection, have one common factor - pain. In most cases, in addition to reducing the severity of the infection or the impact to various structures from the trauma, managing pain assumes a bigger role. It is only when the pain is controlled can the bigger picture of disease management be done, as the patient would be inconsolable.
To this effect, in addition to pain killers, the most inexpensive and easily available modes of pain management are heat and cold. Though all are not aware, there are specific instances where heat and cold should be used as listed below.
Heat: Some of the common modes to heat therapy include heat pads, warm baths, paraffin wax system, hot water bottles, air-activated heat pack, or warm oils. Heat acts by improving blood circulation and nutritional supply to the body parts and is best suited for stiff joints and muscle soreness.
Some common ways to heat therapy include:
- A warm shower or bath in the morning - this will ease morning stiffness and get you ready for exercise.
- Apply a heating pad on the sore/stiff areas for up to 20 minutes - Use optimal, bearable temperature to avoid skin burns.
- Wrap the affected area for 15 to 20 minutes with a moist heat pad. A wet towel can be put in the freezer and then warmed up in the microwave. Moist heat pads are also available with local pharmacies.
- Warm mineral oils can be applied to the stiff joints of hands and legs. Leave it in place for 15 to 20 minutes before washing it off.
- For sore hand and foot joints, warm paraffin wax can be applied using the equipment available at drug stores. This will help ease the pain and soreness. Soak in a warm whirlpool.
Contrary to heat therapy, cold therapy acts by reducing blood flow to the affected area and numbing the nerve endings, thereby reducing the perception of pain. It works well for acute pain cases like fresh injuries and post-exercise inflammation.
- A cold wrap with ice cubes can be applied to the painful area for about 15 to 20 minutes. This can be repeated if required after a break.
- Alternately, a wet towel can be put in a plastic bag and kept in the freezer for 15 minutes and then used as a cold pack.
- The affected joint can be submerged in a container of ice and water.
- Cold gel packs are available at stores - these won't leak, will stay cold longer and can be easily wrapped around a joint.
Cryotherapy, as cold therapy is also called, is not as effective as heat therapy, though it does provide immediate relief.