Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sachith AbrahamYour feedback matters!
Lybrate | Dr. Ayesha Faizan speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Hairs and scalp mein hair oil ko maximum kitne ghanto k liye laga chor sakte hain jissey hairs ko sirf benifit mile na k koi nuqsan ho kyunki maine apki isi app pe ek heatlh tip mein padha k recomended time se zyada oil ko hairs mein laga chor dene se nuqsan hota hai.
I have curly hair but they are very dry, frizzy and have split ends too. I want some advice on how to treat them, which products to use.
I have oily skin but now when I wash face with soap I get dryness what is the reason and what to do.
I'm 35 years male. I would like to be fair colour of my face skin so will you suggest to me for any auyrvedic cream or other treatment for face skin. What should I do?
I am 21 year old male and I have a skin prob for 10 years. I am suffering from white spot onto my body and I want to remove it as soon as possible what should I do. I heard before dayz now one treatment is available with injection which can remove that spots in few sittings. Please help me.
Hi Doctor, If any problems occurs in future by this bronchitis allergy. What are steps I need to do. Which type of medicines I have to take for curing this allergy. Please help me.
Lybrate | Dr. Ashwini Kedar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
From the past few years I am suffering with some or other health problem every now and then. Even though I have been suffering with very minor health issues like allergy on lips, fever, rashes, indigestion, constipation, cold, ear pain, acne, hair fall, mouth ulcers, etc. These problems usually resolve properly within few days of medication. But I want to want can be the reason for my low immunity. What are the foods which can increase my immunity and what other measures can I take. What can be the reasons for my constant falling sick. I have done thyroid profile, blood tests, x ray and all reports are normal.
Everyone desires to have a glowing skin and it is very important that the face is washed regularly and moisturized to keep it smooth. Many beauty treatments are available to make the skin look young and radiant, but some of them are also ineffective and do not reduce the effects of aging. Some treatments like use of chemical peels, photofacial treatment and microdermabrasion are useful in returning the glow of your skin.
Use of chemical peels
The use of chemical peels mainly involves the use of chemicals to remove the upper layer of the skin. The layer of the skin is peeled easily as additives or some wax is added in the chemical peels. The remaining cells are moisturized by the acidic solution and it also helps in the promotion of collagen production and gives your face an even complexion. Acne problem can be treated using chemical peels and these peels can be used even on hands and neck. Nevertheless, there are some side effects that are caused by chemical peels as well.
Side-effects caused by Chemical peels
1. Use of chemical peels on the face sometimes causes scarring, characteristically on the lower part of the face. The appearance of the scars can be reduced using steroid medications and antibiotics.
2. The common side effects that are caused by the use of chemical peels are itching, redness and swelling of the skin.
3. Sometimes the color of the skin gets a little more darkened by using chemical peels or even lighter than normal and this condition is permanent.
4. The herpes virus that causes cold sores is flared up by use of chemical peels.
5. Carbolic acid is used in deep chemical peels and it can damage the heart muscles and even cause irregular heartbeat.
6. Carbolic acid or phenol used in the peels can harm the liver and kidneys. Hence, to avoid its side-effects the peel must be used at an interval of 10 to 20 minutes.
Who should not use a chemical peel?
1. Chemical peels are not advised for people who have been taking acne medication for the past 6 months or for people having dark complexion.
2. People with freckles and pale complexion or red hair must not use chemical peels
3. You should not use chemical peels if you have a history of severe outbreaks of cold sores.
4. People having abnormal skin pigmentation or facial warts must also not use chemical peels.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.