Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin SinhaYour feedback matters!
I'm21 years old. And having severe tooth ache bsonwent treatment and ultra sonic scaling my again back what can I do now.
Hello, I am 34 year old male and I have a dry mouth for last 4 months. When I drink water after 30 minut I need to water. What should I do ?
I am having a problem of mouth ulcers from about 2-3 months & it is continuously going on. When I cut myself in mouth which is very common a new ulcer appears. It is affecting my tongue as well. What to do. Please suggest some medicine for that. I am not able to eat food or even talk to someone.
My teeth has filled with yellow and black coloured layers. Is there any home remedy to cure it as fast as possible.
I want to tighten my teeth closer which have bit gaps at present, is it possible(my age is 21)? If it is then how long it will take for the procedure to complete?
Is it possible to get me teeth whiten I tried so many methods didn't work and even I used Colgate whitening tat 2 didn't work so is there any treatment should I take of there is let me know the cost? Or any natural remedies or should I take any tablet? Thank you in advance.
I need a full mouth denture (top and Bottom). It should be very light weight and with excellent fitting. I am a diabetic on insulin for the past 15 years.
I had a collision with my friend, in which I have make a tooth loose. That tooth is now loose in grip. So how can I recover it again?
Sir I have tooth problem so I have done 10 days before RTC . After RTC I have pain again and I decided that consult with other dentist . Yesterday dentist take a digital X rey . And tell me that RCT middle break in my tooth. And no chance to come out from tooth. Sir I want to ask that middle will do problem in future. Like cancer or other . Please take it serious and solve my problem. yesterday I had done RCT again now I feel much better. And say I have taken pain relief medicine. Thanks vinit dubey farrukhabad up 08353939325.
We all think brushing is the best favour we could do to our teeth and mouth, right? No! Incorrectly done, brushing can do more damage than good. It is always advisable to check with your dentist if you are brushing the right way. In fact, a lot of periodontal diseases and issues like abrasion are due to improper brushing techniques.
Let us look at some common issues related to brushing both good and bad.
- Tooth brush: Pick the right one. Firstly, the length, you should be able to reach all parts of the mouth, especially the last tooth, without having to open the mouth wide. Softer bristles are always preferred.
- Duration: If you brush 2 to 3 times daily, each brushing should not last more than 2 minutes. Divide the mouth into 4 quadrants upper right and left, lower right and left – and spend 30 seconds on each quadrant. Longer hours of brushing can lead to wearing of the enamel.
- Technique: A forceful front-and-back motion can cause a V-shaped notch at the gum line, leading to a condition called abrasion. The ideal way to brush is to begin at the gumline and go about in circular motions. Ensure all surfaces, outer and inner, of all teeth are covered.
- Force of brushing: The idea of brushing is to remove the soft deposits of plaque, which comes off very easily with brushing. Do not exert a lot of pressure in an attempt to remove plaque. The hardened tartar or stain can anyways not be removed with brushing and will need to be removed by the dentist.
- Habit: Most of us are habituated to begin at the same place and go about the same routine to finish brushing. Dentists advise that it is good to begin at different places each time. As you near the end of your brushing time, you are usually tired and just want to get done with it. Changing the start and end points gives all the teeth a fair chance of getting cleaned.
- Storing: Do not store your toothbrush in the toilet area and with a whole lot of brushes. Both contain enough bacteria, and your brush can do without it.
- Timing: If you have had acidic food, wait for about half an hour before you brush. The acidic environment softens the tooth and brushing it immediately can lead to easier wearing of the enamel.
- Changing brush: Any time the bristles lose their flexibility, it is time to change, usually about 3 months.
Never thought there are so many things to do and avoid with brushing? You are not alone, hopefully you can plan your brushing better the next time onwards. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.
Tongue cleaning is as important as brushing and flossing. Use of a proper tongue scraper every morning will remove tongue plaque and freshen your breath.