Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin Digambar NaleYour feedback matters!
I'm a 21 year old and I am going to ibiza in about 2 weeks! I want to delay my period because it coincides with the day I leave. please let me know what medicine I should take and what dosage. I am not on any other pill or contraceptive! Thanks.
My wife taken unwanted-72 pills, her periods are unnatural, now she wants to be a mother, when her periods will be fine for taking motherhood.
I had c sec delivery and I am pregnant again in a year can I have normal delivery now or is there any chance of normal.
23 f. So yesterday, after we had an intercourse (in which my man wore a condom throughout, removed it only after he ejaculated, he did not wash himself. Meanwhile, we started cuddling in the process of which I sat over him and his genital barely touched my vagina for 10secs or so. Could there be any sperm up there? Can I be pregnant? I've been freaking out over it. I can not take contraceptives since im in mid of a course for periods :(
I am suffering from to much long period time and I also suffering from back pain because of periods.
Hi Doctor Meri wife ki Delivery date 3/01/17 hai per Dr. Kal admit karne ko bol rhe hai fluid ki kami bta rhe hai kya kare please advise me.
We are planning for a baby first time. My wife's first day of last menses cycle was 22 October 2015. We had love/sex on 06 November 2015 (night) and 07 November 2015 (morning. On 07 Nov 2015, BBT is 97.9 where as before this it was between 97.2 to 97.4. Now she has pain in abdomen with bloating. BBT from 07 Nov 15 to till date is continuing as 97.9 Is she pregnant now? Or do we require more sex/love today for conceive. Please guide me soon.
My mensuration cycle is of exact 28 days but since april I bleed for 1-2 days for a month and for next month I bleed for full 4-5 days. And again next I bleed for 1-2 days. And this is still going so. I usually bleed for full 5 days from the starting of my periods since teenage. Is there any problem .please guide me.
It is important for you to have a healthy and balanced body in order to perform your daily activities well. People often think health supplements are efficient alternatives to a healthy diet and regular physical exercise while most of the doctors and nutritionists believe that there is no need for any health supplement if you take in right quantity and quality of food and engage in regular exercise. While health supplements are not alternatives to a healthy lifestyle, they are somewhat necessary for everyday health in the hectic lifestyles of today.
Nowadays, stress (learn more about for Controlling Everyday STRESS) is a constant companion and the foods that we consume are often not of proper quality. You may think that you are taking foods full of nutrients but pesticides and chemicals used farming diminish the nutrient content from the crops. This creates a necessity for taking health supplements for the proper nourishment of body.People with certain medical conditions also need supplements. Supplements fill the gap in your diet.
Beneficial health supplements:
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding (leanr more about the Benefits of Breastfeeding) women need iron supplements. Folic acid can be supplemented in your diet in order to reduce the chances of birth defects.
- You can take in vitamin D supplements if they don't get enough sunlight every day. Adults, especially after the age of 40 need vitamin D and calcium supplements to maintain bone health.
- Adults above the age of 40 are also advised to take vitamin B-12 supplements.
Supplements have some side effects depending upon your health condition. If you take some supplements along with some other medicines or before surgeries, they can lead to serious complications. Research has concluded that some vitamin and minerals supplements particularly iron supplements, increase the risk of death. So it is necessary to have a proper examination of the body before you take health supplements. The risk factors include:
- Taking vitamin B6 regularly in excess of 100 mg may lead to damage of your nerves
- Taking 400 international units of vitamin E on a regular basis increases the health risk and may even lead to premature death
- Taking multivitamins does not supplement poor eating habits. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor.
If pregnancy is more than 3 months, than abortion is possible. if yes than without surgery its happened and how much time taken in hospital to do this.
Today (28/08/2017: 3 pm) we had an episode of unprotected sex and we also had sex 3 days before or 80 hours before. So being very anxiousness and finding a way to avoid pregnancy. What are the ways to avoid pregnancy (expect abortion)? And my next menstruation cycle is after 10 days! As of my anxiety I consume ipill today. But this ipill sure for todays inter-cores. But what for 80 hours before sex we had? Will that pills also sure for that?
My breasts pain ,usually its normal before menstrual cycle but this tym bit earlier it started .i take lithosun and aripmt .and also throx 12.5 .there is no redness or lump .plz help.
Bedwetting or nocturnal enuresis, refers to the unintentional passage of urine during sleep. Enuresis is the medical term for wetting, whether in the clothing during the day or in bed at night. Another name for enuresis is urinary incontinence. For infants and young children, urination is involuntary. Wetting is normal for them. Usually, most of kids are dry by day 2-3 yrs and dry by night by 3-5 yrs. Daytime control is usually achieved first, while nighttime control comes later.
The age at which bladder control is expected varies considerably. Some parents expect dryness at a very early age, while others not until much later. Such a time line may reflect the culture and attitudes of the parents and caregivers.
Factors that affect the age at which wetting is considered a problem include the following:
- The child's gender: Bedwetting is more common in boys.
- The child's development and maturity
- The child's overall physical and emotional health. Chronic illness and/or emotional and physical abuse may predispose to bedwetting.
No one knows for sure what causes bed-wetting, but various factors may play a role:
- A small bladder: Your child's bladder may not be developed enough to hold urine produced during the night.
- Inability to recognize a full bladder: If the nerves that control the bladder are slow to mature, a full bladder may not wake your child, especially if your child is a deep sleeper.
- A hormone imbalance: During childhood, some kids don't produce enough anti-diuretic hormone (ADH) to slow nighttime urine production.
- Stress: Stressful events, such as becoming a big brother or sister, starting a new school, or sleeping away from home, may trigger bed-wetting.
- Urinary tract infection: This infection can make it difficult for your child to control urination.
- Sleep apnea: Sometimes bed-wetting is a sign of obstructive sleep apnea, a condition in which the child's breathing is interrupted during sleep.
- Diabetes: For a child who's usually dry at night, bed-wetting may be the first sign of diabetes.
A structural problem in the urinary tract or nervous system. Rarely, bed-wetting is related to a defect in the child's neurological system or urinary system.
- Wetting during the day
- Frequency, urgency, or burning on urination
- Straining, dribbling, or other unusual symptoms with urination
- Cloudy or pinkish urine, or blood stains on underpants or pajamas
- Soiling, being unable to control bowel movements
Most kids are fully toilet trained by age 5, but there's really no target date for developing complete bladder control. Between the ages of 5 and 7, bed-wetting remains a problem for some children. After 7 years of age, a small number of children still wet the bed.
When to see a doctor: Most children outgrow bed-wetting on their own, but some need a little help. In other cases, bed-wetting may be a sign of an underlying condition that needs medical attention.
Consult your child's doctor if:
- Your child still wets the bed after age 7
- Your child starts to wet the bed after a few months or more of being dry at night
- Bed-wetting is accompanied by painful urination, unusual thirst, pink or red urine, hard stools, or snoring
- Self-Care at Home
Here are some tips for helping your child stop wetting the bed. These are techniques that are most often successful
- Reduce evening fluid intake.
- The child should urinate in the toilet before bedtime.
- A system of sticker charts and rewards works for some children.
- Make sure the child has safe and easy access to the toilet.
Some believe that you should avoid using diapers or pull-ups at home because they can interfere with the motivation to wake up and use the toilet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pediatrician.