Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sachin Digambar Nale
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin Digambar NaleYour feedback matters!
I am diagnosed with endometrial polyp measuring 8x5 mms. Is this risky? Is this is cancerous? What is the chances of cure? Please advise.
I am 25 years old female I have a habit of eating slate pencils can anyone tell me is this affects my future pregnancy.
I am 36 years, I married a girl who is 28 years four months ago her vagina is loose, may I know the reason for that, how can she tighten it.
How to check woman having sexual relationship last six month. If any test please let me know who test name?
Hi, 8-9 months before Jab Bhi main Subah toilet jata tha to Mujhe lettering bahut tight hoti thi aur Khoon bhi aata tha medicine lene ke baad Sab thik ho gaya tha Lekin 1-2 mahine say Mujhe Yahi problem ho gayi hai sir mai aap se request karta hoon ki aap Koi accha Sa solution Bataye jaise ki meri parsane HAL ho sake.
My gf getting white thin discharge with pain in back, Before that 10 days before we both have protected sex ,this is the time of her periods but she is having white discharge. Is she is pregnant.
Please Help and suggestion me meri wife ko 9th may 2017 ko miscarriage hua tha doctor ne bola 12 se 15 din tak blooding rahegi lekin abi tak 8th june ko bhi thoda thoda blooding/period ho raha he or pregnancy test positive aaraha he please muje ese rokne ka solution btaye.
Hi. Recent I went to doctor I was not feeling well, very tired and without energy. Doctor tested me and said I was pregnant one month. She told me to take a scan. But in scanning report the fetal could not be visualized. And even she said I have complications of miscarriage. I also bleed 3-4 drops of bleed. Please answer my question. Is it so much complicated and what should I do ?
Hi doctor am 31 years married for 17 months, I dint get my period and my last period was 23rd may, and v r planning for baby and wen can I test my pregnancy, can I have intercourse with my partner, is it safe now? Please reply. Thanks and regards.
My brother is studying 11th science in a reputed school. Though we don't get why he lies so much, what is there to lie. We have caught him stealing for three times since his 7th grade. Last time we caught him yesterday. He don't listen to any of his elders instead becomes angry when we try to make him understand. How should we treat him? How can we make him stop from telling lies and stealing? We are really worried for his future. He is stealing now from home, he may start stealing from even outside too.
Hello. I am 24 years old. I got my 1st period when I was 14 years old. And ever since there has been Some or the other problem with my periods. They wer irregular for almost 6-7 years. I used to get them once 2-3 months. I was a little over weight as well. However since last one year I started doing yoga. Walking and had a great healthy diet due to which without Any medicines my periods became super regular, in August 2015 I had a blood test to check vit D B12 and thyroid. Thyroid was negative. There was vitamin deficiency for which I took medicines. Again in Sept 2015 I had a blinding pain in my lower abdomen and went for a complete lower abdomen scan. The scan showed everything is normal. Uterus is normal. But the ovaries showed some cysts. The doctor said they are polycystic appearing ovaries. And after september for almost 9 months my periods were regular but they became scanty. Lasting only 3 days instead of 5 and less bleeding. Since the last 2 months (I left yoga) I started having the same problem again. My periods are irregular and I don't get them. I went to the gynecologist last month she told me I am still over weight by 5 kgs and pcos has only one treatment which is maintaining a healthy life style. She gave me a tablet and told me to take it if I don't get my period by the end of the month. I took the tablet. I did bleed but it was very very less. Just in 2 days and the blood was not red. I had brown discharge and brownish bleeding. This month again I don't get my period. It's really irritating now. I am otherwise very healthy. I don't take stress. I don't drink I never smoke then why is this happening? Also off late I have started to experience dryness and itching in vaginal area. Weakness in arms. Back pain and sometimes pain in my left breast which goes away on its own. I was going through the internet and found out that sometimes menopause is also the reason. I really feel I am also getting menopause at this age. Why else there would be so much problem in the functioning of my period cycle? So could any doctor confirm whether this is menopause? If yes what should I do? What is a permanent solution to this problem? It's really irritating now! Thank you.
Can I sex without condom? When sperm comes out then if I eject my penis from vagina. There any chance to get pregnant? Say yes or no? If yes. How? I exudation my sperm outside vagina. Explain.
लगभग तीन फुट ऊँचाई वाला पौधा इसबगोल का उपयोग आज की तारीख में लागातार बढ़ता जा रहा है. इसका मुख्य कारण है आज ज्यादातर लोगों को हाजमे की शिकायत है. और पाचन तंत्र की समस्याओं का इससे बेहतर समाधान किया जा सकता है. यदि हम इसबगोल में पाए जाने वाले तत्वों की बात करें तो इसबगोल के बीजों के उपर सफेद भूसी पायी जाती है. इस भूसी में ही प्रचुर मात्रा में म्युसिलेज पाया जाता है. इसके अतिरिक्त इसमें जाईलोज, एरेविनोज रैमन्नोज और गैलेक्टोज आदि भी पाए जाते हैं. वैसे तो इसका कोई साइड इफेक्ट नहीं होता है लेकिन फिर भी इस्तेमाल में सावधानी न बरतने से इसबगोल के कुछ नुकसान हो सकते हैं.
ईसबगोल के सेवन से लाभ
1. जिन लोगों को जोड़ों के दर्द, कब्ज व पाचनतंत्र आदि की शिकायत है उनलोगों को अपनी परेशानियों से निजात पाने के लिए रात के खाने के बाद एक गिलास गर्म दूध के साथ एक चम्मच ईसबगोल की भूसी मिलाकर लेने से निश्चित रूप से लाभ होगा.
2. यदि आपको दस्त के दौरान रक्तस्राव हो रहा है या लंबे समय से कब्ज से ग्रसित हैं तो ऐसे में आप आधा कप पानी के साथ इसबगोल की भूसी लेने से आराम मिलेगा.
3. आँतों में होने वाली रुकावट और संक्रमण के शिकार लोगों को 20 मिलिलीटर की मात्रा में एक गिलास पानी में मिला लें और इसका एक चम्मच ईसबगोल के बीज साथ में सेवन करें. ऐसा करने से आपको अपनी समस्या से छुटकारा मिलेगा.
4. तमाम लाभकारी गुणों से युक्त इसबगोल इसके अलावा आपको शरीर में पानी की कमी, मोटापा व डायबिटीज आदि में भी आपको भरपूर फायदा देता है. इन रोगों में इसबगोल के इस्तेमाल से आप छुटकारा पा सकते हैं.
5. मोटापे की समस्या से ग्रसित लोग भी इसबगोल के उपयोग से वजन घटा सकते हैं. इसके लिए आपको दिन में 3 बार खाने से आधा घंटा पहले लेना इसबगोल का सेवन करना चाहिए.
6. यदि आप दमा से पीड़ित हैं तो इसमें भी इसबगोल आपको फायदा पहुंचता है. इसके लिए बस आपको सुबह-शाम दो-दो चम्मच ईसबगोल की भूसी गर्म पानी के साथ लेते रहना होगा. ऐसा करने से आपकी यह शिकायत दूर हो जाएगी.
इसबगोल के नुकसान भी हैं
1. इसबगोल का नुकसान इसकी अधिक मात्रा है. इसबगोल का अधिक मात्रा में सेवन आपको भूख न लगने का कारण बन सकता है. इसलिए इसकी अधिक मात्रा में सेवन करने से बचें.
2. कैप्स्यूल या बारीक पिसा हुआ पाउडर के रूप में इसबगोल का सेवन आपको परेशानी में डाल सकता है. इसलिए इसबगोल के इन रूपों के इस्तेमाल से जितना हो सके बचने का प्रयास करें.
3. इसबगोल का उपयोग कम पानी या अन्य तरल पदार्थों के साथ सेवन छाती में दर्द, सांस लेने में परेशानी, उल्टी या फिर कुछ निगलने में समस्या आदि परेशानियों में हमें फंसा कर उलझा सकता है.
4. इसबगोल 2 साल या इससे कम उम्र के बच्चे को तो बिलकुल ही न दें. इससे ज्यादा उम्र वाले बच्चों को बहुत कम मात्रा में दे सकते हैं. बच्चों को जब भी इसबगोल देना हो तो इसमें या तो किसी विशेषज्ञ से सलाह लें या फिर बहुत कम मात्रा में इस्तेमाल करें. हलांकि डॉक्टर से सलाह लेना ज्यादा उचित रहेगा.
5. हलांकि इसबगोल से एलर्जी की समस्या नहीं के बराबर होती है. लेकिन फिर भी किसी-किसी को खुजली, चहरे पर सुजन या त्वचा पर चकते आदि लक्षण दिखाई पड़ सकते हैं. यदि आपको साइलियम से एलर्जी है तो इसबगोल का सेवन भूलकर भी न करें.
6. इसबगोल का नुकसान गर्भवती महिलाओं को तो और ज्यादा होता है. इसलिए गर्भावस्था के दौरान इसबगोल से उन्हें दूर ही रखना चाहिए. गर्भवती महिलाएं ऐसा करके इसके दुष्प्रभाव से बच सकती हैं.
Hello doctor I am 26. On the 17th day (probably ovulating) of my period, I was a little intimate with a guy. We didn't have sex but his penis accidentally touched my vagina for a second. Today is the 32nd day, got no period. My normal cycle is 28-31 days. I am really worried. Am I pregnant?
Hello doctor. I am 9th month pregnant. Last conception date is 6 dec 2015 It. Is my ultrasound report. It had done on 18 July 16 can you tell me about the condition of my baby n when will my baby born? BPD - 80. 1 MM AC - 300 MM FL -63. 1 MM placenta localisation - Anterior amniotic fluid -mild more EFW -22008 G gestational age - 32 weeks 6 days EDD- 6-9-16. When will I feel my baby is delivery position?
5 life-long benefits of drinking desi haldi milk
Haldi is a vital spice used in the indian cuisine and other south asian cuisines. Also known as turmeric, it constitutes of some sugars, proteins, and resins, and is a ubiquitous asian kitchen ingredient; almost every meal cooked has a dash of haldi in it. But apart from the colour, taste and aroma that it adds to the food, when added to milk, it becomes a magical potion known as desi haldi milk that can prevent and cure diseases.
Here are 5 lifelong benefits of desi haldi milk:
1. Has anti-inflammatory properties: Haldi has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. According to ayurveda, it has been named as the natural aspirin. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, when combined with milk, it becomes a really useful drink that helps prevent cancer. It stops the growth of lung, skin, colon, breast, and prostate cancer, and for cancer patients, it helps reduce the side effects of chemotherapy. Additionally, haldi milk provides relief from arthritis pain and improves the flexibility of joints and muscles.
2. Is a blood purifier: Blood impurities can lead to severe health problems and desi haldi milk is considered an excellent blood purifier and cleanser if the principles of ayurveda are to be believed. It can revitalize and boost the blood circulation in the body. Acting as a blood thinner, haldi milk plays a significant role in eliminating all impurities from the blood vessels and lymphatic system of your body.
3. Helps control weight: Turmeric contains curcumin, an antioxidant capable of preventing inflammation of various cells of your body like fat, muscle, and pancreatic cells. This also results in lower risks of health issues arising due to obesity like high cholesterol levels, high blood sugar, insulin resistance and other metabolic problems. Also, haldi milk helps in the breakdown of dietary fat. This can be useful in controlling the weight.
4. Gives you healthier skin: Haldi is a very useful ingredient for battling skin issues. Drinking haldi milk helps in getting enviable glowing skin and can also be used for application on the face and body. Dipping a cotton ball into haldi milk and applying that to your face can help you get rid of any rash, skin redness or blotchy patches. Moreover, bathing in turmeric milk can be helpful in attaining soft, supple and radiant skin.
5. Ensures better bone health: Haldi milk is an excellent source of calcium, and has bone-strengthening properties, which are necessary to keep the bones healthy and strong. It also helps lower bone loss and prevent osteoporosis.
So go ahead, mix up the ever easily available haldi and milk from your kitchen and drink up to a healthier you.
Nicotine addiction or tobacco addiction refers to an acute dependence upon tobacco products primarily due to the presence of the nicotine drug. In other words, nicotine addiction refers to an inability to stop using tobacco products despite the knowledge and awareness that it is harmful to you. While nicotine only induces addiction, it is the presence of other substances in tobacco which makes it damaging and injurious to health.
Nicotine has the tendency to produce effects in the brain, both physical as well as mind altering, that give temporary satisfaction. This is precisely why people get hooked into the habit of tobacco consumption, which eventually leads to addiction. Unfortunately, stopping tobacco use immediately can also lead to several withdrawal symptoms, like agitation and restlessness.
The main reason why tobacco is so addictive is due to the fact that nicotine releases neurotransmitters such as dopamine in the reward centre of the brain, which in turn improves your mood and gives you temporary pleasure.
Causes of nicotine addiction can either be physical or behavioral, for instance situations or feelings, which make you crave for tobacco. These include:
- Specific times during the day, say after every meal or during breaks at work
- While defecating
- While drinking alcohol
- Stressful or depressive situations
- At the sight or smell of a burning cigarette
- Peer pressure
- While driving
Symptoms of nicotine addiction include:
- You are unable to quit smoking despite frequent attempts.
- You experience withdrawal symptoms after attempting to quit.
- You continue to smoke despite the awareness that it is injurious to your health.
- You forego social as well as recreational activities because of your need to smoke.
Related Tip: "Effects of Smoking on Sexual Health"