Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SachidanandaYour feedback matters!
Recently I realized that my penis is bent, when my penis is fully erect it is tilted towards the right. The tilt is like only in the beginning where the penis starts and it might make an 45 degree angle. I not sure whether it is normal or not but it concerns me. Even when its erect it's flexible towards the right and rest all the direction are rigid. I guess my penis is like this ever since I can remember should I be worried or its normal.
Male. 51years normal, but diabetic since 2 years. No BP etc. Suggest remedies/diet to maintain sugar levels. I" m not having any symptoms of sugar in general.
Hi I am 33 years old, DOM -12/2009, in starting days me and my wife were enjoying the sexual life, but after delivery my wife having Zero interest in sex. I am very upset when ever I request her, she refuse it. After so many times if I request her, she agree, now I am very quickly discharge also. I am shame on very self also. Some time I thought I kill my self due to frustration. I having a son his age is 2+. Please advice me what should I do. I am very depress.
Hello, I want to cure my melasma or hyperpigmentation on face using homeopathy can anyone tell me any medicine on thatlike face wash face cream cleanser etc. I used kojic acid and hydroquinone creams they are quick response but not effective.
Doctor, can you please inform us, what homely protein foods are available for vegetarians, and who are diabetics. Waiting.
I am feeling pain while passing urine in the morning since 2 days. It has gotten worse today and is paining. Please help.
Hiii iam 21 years old and suffering from heavy period for 48 days I had taken trapic injection it stopped for few days and started again now can I use trapic 500 mg tablets to stop my bleeding now I have pcod please suggest me anything to stop my bleeding I don't want to go to doctor due to my financial conditions.
I'm 18 year old and having a lot more hair fall than others and I do masturbate once daily. Is it connected to masturbation?
Swallowing food comes naturally to human beings. But when there is a problem, it is usually called Dysphagia. Esophagus, a muscular tube-like organ located at the back of our throat, usually helps in swallowing food and transferring them to our stomach. When esophagus does not function properly, dysphagia happens. Patients suffering from brain or nerve disorder, seniors and babies might have this problem.
People with dysphagia might witness the following issues:
- Difficulty in swallowing solids and liquids.
- Gaging, choking or coughing usually occurs when trying to swallow.
- Experience pain when trying to swallow and also heartburn.
- Swallowed food might come back up either through mouth or nose.
- A chronic problem might result in weight loss.
There are 2 main reasons, why the Esophagus might become dysfunctional.
- Due to some medical condition the muscles and nerves that help the esophagus work have stopped working.
- The esophagus is blocked by something.
There can be a number of reasons for both the condition. Here are the reasons why the muscles and nerves might not work.
Certain diseases can create problems with your nervous system, which in turn can affect the esophagus. These diseases are polio, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, Parkinson’s disease.
- A brain stroke, spinal cord injury or brain injury can also affect swallowing.
- Polymyositis or Dermatomyositis are immune system problems that can cause swelling or weakness.
- The muscles of esophagus suddenly squeeze, which is called esophagus spasm.
- Scleroderma causes the esophagus to become thin and weak.
The esophagus might be blocked because of these reasons:
- Esophagus might have malignant or non-malignant tumours.
- Esophagitis is a medical condition when the esophagus is infected, got some allergy or even if a pill got stuck on it.
- People suffering from reflux diseases often experience the acid that backs up into the esophagus. This can cause an ulcer on it resulting in scars. Scars make Esophagus narrower, making it difficult to swallow.
- There are small sacs called Diverticula on the esophagus or the throat, often making it difficult to swallow.
- Lymph nodes, tumours, bone spurs can also obstruct esophagus and create difficulty in swallowing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ENT specialist.