Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saboora Bivi
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Saboora BiviYour feedback matters!
I was diagnosed by cyst. I was using novelon for 21 days till 31st July 2016. It's been 5 days I haven't got my periods yet. When will I get my periods? Can I go for sonography test before my periods come?
The Japanese Water Therapy is one of the easiest routines you can follow to make one of the healthiest impacts on your life. A lot of real-life accounts would tell you how people with debilitating health felt they were born again after using this therapy.
Let’s see know how it works.
Rules of the therapy-
1. Drink 640ml (around 4 glasses of water) just after waking up and before brushing.
2. Brush your teeth but don’t eat or drink anything for the next 45 minutes.
3. After each meal, don’t drink or eat for the next 2 hours
4. For the old and the sick, it is best to start with a little amount of water and gradually increase it to 4 glasses
There are multiple benefits of this straightforward and natural therapy. Try this and you can get rid of body aches, headaches, arthritis, epilepsy, meningitis, excess body fat, kidney and urinary diseases, piles, diarrhoea, asthma, bronchitis, various eye diseases, menstrual problems, ear nose and throat diseases etc. Plus, it also slows down your heartbeat and keeps your heart healthy.
1. Cure high BP and other diseases in a few days
The Japanese Water Therapy is known to cure certain diseases in matter of few days. You can bid adieu to high blood pressure in 30 days, gastric problems in just 10 days, diabetes in 30 days, constipation in 10 days, cancer in 180 days and TB in 90 days. For arthritis, 3 days of the therapy in the 1st week and daily from the 2nd week must be followed.
2. Purify your body
If you drink water on an empty stomach daily, it’ll purify your colon so that the absorption of nutrients becomes an easier process. Plus, this method will increase the production of new blood and muscle cells in your body.
3. Lose extra weight
Did you know that drinking around 500 ml of chilled water every morning will boost your metabolism by 24%? This is the simplest way you can slim down and achieve that perfect body weight you always wanted.
4. Get glowing skin naturally
Since water is a known body purifier, it effectively purges the toxins present in your blood. So every morning you can wake up with clear, healthy and glowing skin.
5. Stabilise your lymph system
Water balances your lymph system, which helps your glands to perform their daily functions efficiently. Plus, it balances your body fluids and also fights infections.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
2. Try not to eat or drink anything half an hour before and after taking medicine. Except water.
3. Avoid coffee, raw onion, garlic till on homeopathic medicines as these interfere with the action of homeopathic medicines.
4. Avoid using perfumes or strong smelling deodorant.
5. Avoid the use of camphor in any form where homeopathic medicines have been kept as camphor antidotes all medicines prepared from vegetable sources.
6. If you are taking medicines for hypertension, diabetes, epilepsy, asthma or any other chronic disease, do not stop them immediately. Consult your doctor and if advised then only reduce their dosage.
I have been experiencing severe pain in my Vulva. It’s generally also extremely sensitive to touch. The pain isn’t constant. It comes and goes. It increases during sexual activity. Even I can’t get myself to touch my vulva. It’s a stinging pain, like a needle. I can’t keep my vaginal muscles relaxed during this pain, otherwise it hurts. Do I have Vulvodynia? If not then what is it? And if yes, is it treatable?
Are you aware of the different types of occupation-induced sexual disorders? There are several factors that are a part of any person’s daily life and occupation schedule that give rise to stress and many other physical ailments which are capable of breaking down the body and lead to sexual disorders. Both physical and psychological factors may be responsible for occupation-induced sexual disorders. You should consider undergoing Ayurvedic treatment for such sexual disorders that arise on the account of your occupation or daily work life.
- Quite contrary to allopathic treatments where a single drug can be used for treating disorders in numerous patients, Ayurvedic treatments aim to eradicate the ailment from its root.
- Ayurveda has a solution to a wide range of problems faced by men due to their profession. Such problems include a lowered sex drive, premature ejaculation, infertility, erectile dysfunction, semen infection and many other problems.
- Ayurvedic medicines for sexual disorders may be recommended for treating all kinds of problems and improving libido. These also allow one to have a more pleasurable intercourse. Such medications are made from natural and herbal ingredients and can be used without the fear of any side effects.
Some of the most common sexual disorders caused due to one’s profession are discussed below:
- Mental stress: From a teacher to a banker to a shopkeeper, stress has become a vital part of everyone’s life and it leads to a wide array of sexual disorders like premature ejaculation, low libido and many other health problems which have neurological imbalances in their root. Ayurvedic treatments like massage, herbal remedies and regular exercise are effective remedies.
- Increase in weight: Any profession that requires a person to sit in a place and work relentlessly can lead to different problems like weight gain, lower back pain, ejaculation problems, premature ejaculation and tightness of the foreskin. Undergoing Ayurvedic massage and practising Yoga and meditation are ideal for treatment.
- Excessive physical strain: Sales professionals, mechanics, electricians, workers, drivers and many other people face too much of physical strain on a regular basis. It causes lowered sperm count, blood stained semen, weakness in erection, inability to maintain an erection and many other problems. Vajikarana therapy is a good option for treating these conditions.
- Working near hot instruments and devices: Certain occupations involve being around hot instruments and devices. This is likely to cause low sperm count and libido, along with painful ejaculation. Bus drivers, cooks working around hot stoves and tandoors, and mechanical engineers are prone to such disorders. There are several Ayurvedic herbs that benefit these conditions.
If you are suffering from sexual disorders due to overstress in your occupation, you may try these Ayurvedic remedies and improve your sexual performance. But in case the problem persists, you should consult an expert for guidance.
चुबन मे चिपे है कई राज़ आइये हम बताते है आपको
अगर अब तक आप सोचा करते थे कि आप और आपके पार्टनर के बीच कोई स्पेशल केमिस्ट्री है तो अब यह साबित हो चुका है कि आप सही हैं। हाल में हुए अनुसंधान में यह बात सामने आई है कि पूरे आवेग से लिया गया चुंबन एक खास किस्म के कांप्लेक्स केमिकल को दिमाग की तरफ भेजता है, जिससे व्यक्ति खुद को ज्यादा उत्तेजित, खुश अथवा आरामदायक स्थिति में महसूस करता है। यह भी अनुमान सामने आया है कि चुंबन के दौरान यह हारमोन मुंह के जरिए एक-दूसरे के शरीर में स्थानांतरित होता है और तत्काल असर करता है। विशेषज्ञों का कहना है कि इस शोध से यह बात सामने आई है कि चुंबन दरअसल कहीं ज्यादा जटिल शारीरिक प्रक्रिया है और यह हारमोनल परिवर्तन के लिए जिम्मेदार भी है। उनका कहना है कि चुंबन से एक साथ बहुत कुछ घटित होता है जिसका विश्लेषण किए जाने की जरूरत है। बहरहाल विशेषज्ञ अब यह जानना चाहते हैं कि महज दो होठों के स्पर्श से कैसे दिमाग को इतना जबरदस्त इमोशनल रिस्पांस देता है। लिहाजा चुंबन के बारे में रिसर्च अब हारमोन्स के स्तर पर चल रही है। इस सिलसिले में 15 जोड़ों में लड़कों के साथ और लड़कियों के साथ आक्सीटॉनिक और कोर्टीसोल हारमोन का लेवेल चुंबन से पहले और चुंबन के बाद जांचा गया। पाया गया कि चुंबन के बाद आक्सीटॉनिक जो कि व्यक्ति में एक-दूसरे के करीब आने की इच्छा उत्पन्न करता है उसका स्तर बढ़ा हुआ था और कोर्टीसोल जो कि तनाव पैदा करने वाला हारमोन है उसका स्तर गिरा गया था। बहरहाल अभी यह रिसर्च जारी है और उम्मीद है कि चुंबन- जो कि अपने भीतर प्रेम और सेक्स के कई राज छुपाए हुए है- जल्दी प्रेमियों के सामने आ जाएंगे। वैसे वैज्ञानिकों के लिए भले ही चुंबन इस वक्त अजूबा हो मगर इसके असर की चर्चा तो सदियों से रही है।
I am 23 years old female, had irregular periods, got period after 3 months, gynaecologist suggested ovuloc ld after 5th day of period. Can I wait for a month and start taking ovuloc ld if my period doesn't come.(means after 35 day of period. Or is it compulsory to take it after 5th day of period.
If you are pregnant with your first child and you are aware that you don't get your periods during this phase, naturally you may be scared if you suddenly start getting your periods. Your natural instinct says that you are experiencing a miscarriage. Although it is worrisome, if you bleed during your pregnancy, it is however, a very common phenomenon during the first trimester. However, if it continues to happen, you need to consult your gynaecologist as soon as possible.
Let us see the reasons for which you may encounter heavy bleeding during early pregnancy
- You can experience bleeding if you have sex during the early phases of your pregnancy. This is because the cervix becomes softer due to pregnancy and gets increased blood flow during the thrust. This bleeding doesn't harm the baby, so there is nothing to be scared of.
- When you are pregnant, the primary fertilization of eggs happens in the fallopian tube. After that, the eggs are then implanted in the uterine wall. During this phase, you can encounter bleeding. You may find it similar to the menstrual bleeding with a slight change in the colour, but there is not much to worry.
- You may experience sudden bleeding if the fertilized eggs are embedded in the wall of the fallopian tube instead of the uterus. This condition is called Ectopic Pregnancy and can lead to the rupture of the fallopian tubes once the embryo grows bigger in size. This is a serious situation and you need to consult a doctor as soon as possible.
However, you cannot rule out the chances of miscarriage. So, if you are really scared of intermittent bleeding when you are expecting, it's best to go for medical care as soon as possible.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!