Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sabi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SabiYour feedback matters!
Hey sir! My fiance is getting more discharge . She was taking homeopathic medicine . The medicine dose is been complete. But still she is getting more discharge like curd so white. Can you help her out?
I am 21 years old female single I am suffering from white discharge since 3 weeks with bad odor, I also have itching and burning inside vagina. Also I feel very much weakness pain in whole body. Please consult some medications.
On 6.5. 16 my USG report was presentation-breech position (head position of baby-upper side) but on 14.5. 16 it was Cephalic. Is it possible during this short time? If amniotic fluid is mild polyhydric, how it affects the baby. Is there any chance of sugar for baby or mother?
More ever tobacco, cancer now has a new partner called edc or endocrine disrupting chemicals including male reproductive problems, early female puberty, cancers and neuro behavioural disorders. Edcs are mainly man made and found in pesticides metals additives or contaminants in food and personal care products. Human exposure to edcs occur via ingestion of food dust and water inhalation of gases and particles in the air and through the skin. Edcs can also be transferred from pregnant woman to a foetus or a child through the placenta and breast milk
There is hardly any individual who hasn't suffered from back pain at some point or the other, and lower back pain is considered one of the prime factors for which people might want to miss a day of work. The source of the pain could range from herniated disk to muscle spasm to osteoarthritis. What’s worse, it could be benign or cancerous spine tumor. Even though spinal cord tumors are quite rare, when it occurs, it could be life-threatening. If caught early, it is possible to treat spine disorders effectively and therefore, it pays to know a few important facts about spinal cord tumors.
- Back pain is the most common symptom: When it comes to spine tumors, regardless of whether they are cancerous or non-cancerous, you cannot afford to ignore back pain. This is because the tumor causes pain by pressing against the spinal cord or destroying the bone. It is crucial to note that such type of back pain tend to linger even while you are resting at night.
- Pain that radiates to other parts of the body as well: When spine tumors are the culprit for back pain, it can radiate towards the arms or lower back rather than improving with time.
- Spinal cord tumors can lead to other symptoms: There is no reason to believe that when you have spinal cord tumors, then you will only suffer from a debilitating back pain. You may also suffer from reduced sensitivity to pain, difficulty in walking, loss of sensation and muscle weakness. You may also notice that you have a decreased sensation to heat and cold as well.
- People who have previously suffered from cancer are at a high risk: Individuals who had cancer particularly, breast, lung, kidney, prostate, and thyroid should be extra careful about their health in general. You should regularly monitor the symptoms of spine tumors since you are at a higher risk of developing it. It is found that in about 60 to 70 percent of the cases, cancer occurring in other parts of the body either metastasizes or spreads to the spinal cord.
- There are ways other than surgery to remove spinal tumors: A biopsy would be able to tell whether the tumor is malignant or benign. A biopsy is a process which involves removal of a small tissue sample and also examining it with the help of a microscope. But it is important to note here that all spinal tumors do not require an immediate removal through surgery. Sometimes, all you will need is a regular monitoring for detecting if there is any change. This is commonly chosen when the spinal tumors are small and benign.
Not always your back pain is a sign of spinal cord tumor. However, in the case of a persistent back pain along with other symptoms, a doctor’s opinion must be sought. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!