Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SabiYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I abort my baby last month due to brain not developed properly. From that time I'm facing leg pain very badly. Please suggest.
Hi, I am 3 months 2 days pregnant now. Today I had my ultrasound done. My baby weight is 71 grams and heart rate is 156. Is it ok? What should I eat in 4th month of pregnancy for baby's good growth?
A 30 year old female patient has persistent swelling in both arms and both legs since past 6 months. The reason for this problem is not yet known. It is also not known which line of doctors needs to be consulted in this regard. Earlier she complaint about trembling in hands, fainting for 15 to 60 minutes, which is not repeating now. She also suffered low blood pressure occasionally. Want to know the right treatment for the problem. CBC, LFT, KFT tests are found to be normal and the cause of swelling in both arms and legs remain undiagnosed.
What is best diet chart and other activities like yoga /acupuncture /exercise during early pregnancy period 3-4 WEEKS (it's IVF)? Please advise.
Indigestion can often give rise to issues like heartburn, bloating, diarrhoea, constipation and gas. If the problem of indigestion is not treated on time, it can lead to even greater issues like gastroesophageal reflux and irritable bowel syndrome. Ayurveda recognises a concept known as Ama, which can be defined as the toxins created by indigestion. There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an Ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top ten tips for the same:
1. Aloe Vera: An ounce of Aloe Vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
2. Turmeric: Haldi or Turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in Ayurveda. This spice is a staple in Indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked Turmeric.
3. Timely Intake of Meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
4. Avoiding Unhealthy Food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
5. Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition.
6. Water: One must have at least three litres of water a day, in order to flush the toxins out and take care of mental hunger.
7. Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cures stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
8. Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and Yoga, especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
9. Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
10. Massage: A good oil massage on a regular basis keeps the blood flow in order and ensures that all the organs function well.
In Ayurveda, the point is to heal and prevent, which is why the methods tend to get to the root of the problem.
I am having irregular periods from last 2 months .I was late by more than 6 days and same is the case this month. I also have some mood swings at times and even though I went to gym for 3 months during aug to oct I did put on weight .what could be the reason plzz ans.
Hi I am 27 years old. I am suffering from irregular periods. I get my periods sometimes after 3, 4 months. I have tried medicines. But when I stop same thing happen. What is the permanent solution?
Although it might seem hard to believe at times, headache during the peak of physical intimacy is very much a real thing. These headaches can affect both men and women. Generally, the headache subsides after one or two instances, but in some cases, the headache might persist and become a chronic one.
You might experience a headache while performing any kind of a sexual act. The headaches are generally characterised by sudden and intense pain in the left side of the head just before ejaculation; it might start slowly and rapidly emerge into an intense one. A headache gradually wears you down after attaining orgasm and might cause disturbances in your regular sex life, if it happens to be chronic.
Although most of the headaches are benign, it is still advisable to get them diagnosed without delay.
Why does this happen?
- Although the exact reason is not known, doctors state that the headache might be a result of past history of migraine headaches or general headaches due to high levels of stress.
- Excessive consumption of marijuana, contraceptive pills and alcohol might also cause these headaches.
- The headaches occur as a result of rapid increase in blood pressure or the diameter of the blood vessel before the moment of attaining orgasm. Although, this generally occurs due to a weak vessel wall, however, if this headache becomes chronic or occurs in irregular time periods, it might serves as a precursor to serious diseases, such as brain inflammation, brain tumours, neck disease and low blood pressure.
- Also, if the headache is accompanied by symptoms like vomiting tendency, confusion and a rigid neck, you should check with your doctor to avoid further complications.
However, one can try and prevent chronic headache with the help of prescribed anti inflammatory drugs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist.
I am 25 years I got period last month may now this month not came I was taking pills upto march novelon. I stopped in march and from last fifteen days back pain is also very much what is the reason? help me.
Im 21years old. I have irregular periods. After consulting doctor and after ultra sound I found a problem that I have vital pood. Doctor said that it is pcod and gave cycloset syrup iam using syrup since 3 months but there is no result my last period was on dec 21st till now there is no period. Please suggest me correct solution for my problem. Iam getting facial hair n hair loss. Suggest me some medicine and what is vital pood? Is it pcod or any thing else? Thank you.
I am 25 week pregnant. My baby movement was differ from one day to another day. For example yesterday I felt frequent movement from morning to night. But today I couldn't feel movement at morning but afternoon I feel the movement. please tell me what am I doing to feel movement in the absence of movement period?
Me and my girlfriend are both 20 years of age and are looking forward to have sex. I want to be completely informed before we may proceed any further because there is nothing more important to me than her. She has regular around 31 day cycle. We don't want pregnancy. We would use a condom definitely. Here are the questions I have: 1. Can we have sex during her period? What are the chances of her getting pregnant. Logically, the chances should be very low, but I have to be sure. 2. How soon can we take the pregnancy test? And what can be done in case of positive pregnancy. Because the OCP's are effective only within 3 days of intercourse. 3. Can the OCP like i-pill etc be taken just to be sure? Thank you.
Hi. I'm 28 week pregnant checkup k bad Meri report mi Dr. ne likha hai Cephalic +FHS+FM That's means report normal hai? Ye mera first baby hai please Dr. tel me normal delivery ka chance hai ya nahi? Thanks.
Metabolism is the process through which cells inside your body participate in the disintegration of food nutrients into energy. This proves to be the driving fuel behind all essential functions of the body such as digestion, circulation, breathing, heart beat etc.
Check these 7 super facts about your metabolism.
1) body size decides metabolic need - the amount of nutrients required by your body in order to efficiently perform all its functions is determined by the size of the body. In addition, composition of the body also plays an important role, which refers to the number of fat tissues vs. Muscle tissues. Thus, a larger person is bound to possess a higher basal metabolic rate (bmr).
2) exercise aids in a higher metabolic rate - regular exercise goes a long way in boosting your bmr. Weight training increases muscle mass, thus making your body capable of burning calories at a faster pace.
3) crash diets often backfire - instead of causing rapid weight loss, crash dieting has been seen to have an adverse effect on the metabolic rate. This is due to the fact that it deprives you of certain essential nutrients and also fails to fulfill the daily minimum calorie requirement of the body.
4) aging slows metabolism - according to research, the metabolic rate begins its decline in your mid 20s and decreases approximately by two percent in a span of every 10 years. Increasing age leads to loss of muscle tissue and also results in reduced physical exercise; both contributing to a sluggish bmr.
5) men possess higher metabolic - it is a proven fact that men have a comparatively higher bmr than women. The efficiency of the body to burn energy is determined by the lean muscle mass, thus causing men to burn calories a lot faster than women.
6) your metabolism is linked to the thyroid gland - the thyroid gland, present at the frontal portion of the neck, acts as the control panel for a number of processes such as regulation of hormones, protein production etc. It completely controls metabolism as the rate of conversion of food into energy is under the supervision of the gland.
7) frequent meals aid higher metabolism - according to dieticians, taking small meals every 2-3 hours helps burn calories at a faster rate.