Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S VinithaYour feedback matters!
Today I put vaccination for my 4 months baby. He has no fever after vaccination. Is it mean the medicine not working into the body?
2 mahine ke baby ko pet dard/constipation ke liye medicine suggest kare. Aur jyada rona na aaye to kya kare?
My infant is of 4 months and I feel that he feel's pain while peeing. Sometimes in sleep he shivers and stop peeing or he cries alot before and while peeing. Please prescribed me beast for my infant .
Hi Team, Today My 1.5 years old kid taken the thyroid tablet (which is prescribed for my wife) by misate. I have taken almost from my baby mouth. But still I had some doubts on this. Coud you please suggest on this.
You might expect your baby's skin to be flawless, but baby rashes and other skin conditions ? such as cradle cap ? are common.
Cradle cap appears as thick, yellow, crusty or greasy patches on a baby's scalp. Cradle cap is most common in newborns and usually clears up on its own by age 6 months.
In the meantime, wash your baby's hair with mild baby shampoo and loosen the scales with a small, soft-bristled brush. For stubborn scales, rub petrolatum or a few drops of mineral oil onto your baby's scalp, wait a few minutes, and then brush and shampoo your baby's hair. If cradle cap persists, ask your baby's doctor about other treatment options
My baby child age of 22 months one day suddenly unable to sit and next day unable to easy walk, then next day walking was very difficult .with in three day her legs not much the ground. Nerve condition study was normal. Then doctor suspect GBS decease. Then given IVIG dose for 4 days. After 3 days no improved in health. Can you help me.
My son is about 5 years old. On 19/07/2016, suddenly his movement was abnormal and became unresponsive for 1 minute, associated with uprolling of eye balls and frothing from mouth. His body temperature was very high about 102 F. He rushed to Max and doctor admitted for 1 day and gave a medicine as Crocin and Meftal-P. He was discharged on 20/07/2016 as well condition. But, on 22/07/2016, He is suffering from leg pain and leg is not properly moving. Please advice.
1. Start chewing from both the side.
2. It may take 7-10 days to adjust with new crown or bridge.
3. Maintain proper oral hygiene with brushing twice a day.
Hi, My baby is 5 month old was having very loose potty since last 4 days. We visited doctor yesterday due to this frequency increased marginally. As per doctor nothing to worry given one syrup and one zink based supplement and advise to give ors 5 days. However today morning frequency of loose motion increases till this time 6 times that too very watery. What should I do please advise. Thanks
Hi, my son is now 4 years old he's only 13 KGS from last her he's not gained wt he's active I am worried about his at his birth weight was 3.4.
My son is 7 year old mostly he has a stomach pain, it has from last 2 years every 2 or 3 month we have completed the tests & ultrasound but its ok, when he asking about the same time he suffering with fever can you tell me a permanent solution of this ?
My sisters son is 15 months old. She started giving him solid foods after he turned 10-11 months old. Which included rice chapati daal vegetable fruits sweets tea (2-3 spoons) and some times biscuits, chocolates, cheese etc in very very less quantity. The baby is a little on a healthier side. The older generation in our house suggested to give him every thing in pureed form or semi solid form and in less quantities at least till he learns to walk. So, we seek an advise from a pediatrician whether to give him every thing in pureed form or continue to give him all sorts of food in solid form. Thank you.
I got Gas problem, even someone press my hand forcedly. It has started. What should I do to get solution from gas and acidity?
My daughter 7 year old and she facing problem with nas(h) with distressing cough from last one year and she take madicin seriflo 250; l montas; nasomx nosl drop; b dase tb and some time take slbair mdi as prescribe by dr k. S. Chatterjee & dr. Surajit kar but no inprovement the patient so I want know better position of patient how is possible?
Hello my daughter is 18 months old. Her weight is 9.3 kg. She is not at all having good quantity of food. She eats only 4 spoons of food. Does she have correct weight? Some of my cousins are suggesting me to use vitamin supplements. If you using vitamin supplements at that age is good. What should I use her? She drinks 2 cups of plain milk. Should I add some powder to the plain milk?
Is PCV vaccine really required. It's not in government immunisation vaccines. My daughter is 4 month old. She got PCV first dose in 6 weeks.
My 8 month old baby boy has law HB And Doctor prescribed Iron, folic acid, B12 syrup But sir I want to know ,which foods increase iron, folic acid ,B12 in my baby (8 month)?
My baby is 6 months old. Till now I was giving her powdered milk (Farex). From now. please suggest me which type of milk is best for my baby. 1. Powdered milk 2. Cow milk 3. Toned milk of packet (for eg. Mother dairy) And why!
Sometimes children suffer from conditions where their feet may not be in proper shape or size, something that can affect their posture. Most of the times the disorders get corrected themselves as children grow up, but there can be situations where medical attention is required. These conditions can be normal variations in the anatomy as well which don't essentially require treatment. Some of the common orthopedic disorders found in children include:
- Flatfeet: While most babies are born with flat feet which develop arches as they grow, in some case the arches remain underdeveloped even after they grow older. Their feet may turn inwards while they walk due to their flat nature. There is no inherent problem in this condition unless it becomes painful. Doctors may recommend special footwear with arches inserted for support to reduce the pain.
- Toe Walking: Toe walking is not a disorder while your child is just learning to walk. Toddlers who continue to walk on their toes after the age of 3 may require medical attention. Toe walking on one leg or persistent toe walking can be due to other medical conditions like muscle weakness, cerebral palsy or autism. It is advisable to take your child to a therapist for casting the foot and ankle which can help stretch the muscles.
- Pigeon Toes: In toeing or pigeon toeing is common among babies when they are first learning to walk. Sometimes children above 3 years walk with their toes inwards which can be due to femoral anteversion. This happens when upper part of the leg bends more than it naturally should, causing inward rotation of the feet. Specially designed shoes and braces can help to correct this condition. Usually, the condition corrects on its own with age and does not interfere with sport activities which involve running.
- Knock-Knees: It is a common tendency among children aged between 3 and 6 to develop knock-knees (genu valgum), since their bodies go through natural shift in alignment. Usually, treatment is not required as the legs straighten out eventually. Knock knees on one side or persistent knock knees may require medical attention. Children with this disorder may suffer from pain hence in some cases surgery is recommended after the age of 10.