Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S VasanthaYour feedback matters!
I have. This problem of premature ejaculation and my is small what medicine should I use for longer erection and enlarge my pennies.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated?
Asthma is a condition that can flare up anytime; be it at your child's soccer practice or during the middle of the night. Whenever the condition sets in, it leads to your child struggling for breath. For a parent to witness this situation can be hard; but you should know the techniques to keep the situation under control.
Here are a few tips on how to manage the situation:
1. Find out the triggers in your home: Asthma is triggered due to substances that your child may be allergic to. Examples are cigarette smoke, fur of pets and dust. If possible, keep your child away from the known triggers so that the condition does not flare up again.
2. Keep records of the following: It is good to have an action plan ready for your child when the bouts of asthma strike. When you visit the doctor to discuss about your child's condition then make sure that you have these records at hand.
- The triggers that caused the bout of asthma
- How many times did your child have wheezing episodes?
- The number of times your child has been admitted for the same reason
- The medications that your child is currently taking, dosage and/or whether they have been changed
- How often does he/she need medications if he/she has acute symptoms?
3. Knowledge of the test your child may require: Asthma control test is a type of test that allows parents and children to grade asthma symptoms without a doctor. A pulmonary function test is used to detect the capacity of the lungs and flow of air.
4. See how your child responds to the treatments: You should consider changing the treatments for your child if he/she has recurrent symptoms of asthma attack and require frequent visits to the Emergency Room even after taking medications for an extended duration.
5. Long term treatment plans require patience: Any asthma treatment plan requires patience as they might not immediately cure symptoms. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I am 26 years old boy, Last day I felt chest tightness and pressure on the left side, now feel better. But why doctor have been prescribed me ECOSPRIN 75? What's the exact function of this tablet?
I am suffering from REGULAR BASIS OF DYSENTERY WITH MANGO HOPE AND DISCOMFORT IN LOWER ABDOMEN. I had been gone through all test by Dr. MAHESH GOENKA. Then Dr. DHIMAN SEN prescribed CLARIBID 500. But still I am in trouble.
Dear sir I wanted to know that if foreskin of penis is always covered at the age of 30 and if I am comfortable in sex if there any problem with that?
I have been diagnosed a diabetic since Aug last year. I was married for 12-15 days only and got divorced 4 years back. Since taking on the diabetes medication which is very low due to my initial stage of detection. My libido has gone down even though my mental urge for sex self indulgence or masturbation is quite frequent. My diet also got restricted due to my health condition and I can't touch on many food items. I quit smoking after being diagnosed a diabetic. The risk of health complications gave me the will to quit. My smoking history goes back to 14-15 years wen I smoked 8-10 cigarettes a day but reduced to 1-3 in recent couple of years before quitting. I even drink occasionally. Once every two weeks during weekend get together. Main question: My main concern recently after medication started for diabetes is that my sperm ejaculation volume has gone down. If I masturbate once in a week then its fine. Even though subsequently my strong erections or arousal don't result in a similar ejaculation volume. At times after 2-3 erections in as many days lead to my ejaculation almost drying up. Is diabetes and the daily medication, even though mild, the root cause of this fall in sperm ejaculation volume. I forgot to add I am quite regular at 30 min brisk walk 5 days a week since being diagnosed a diabetic. I'm aware of exercises n healthy diet being key to a sound sexual health. I keep reading very often on the topic. Also will meditation with few yoga exercises help me. I stay with family and visiting a doc for any sexual treatment will raise a lot of questions as I'm still a bachelor and they are planning my marriage soon. Yes visiting a sexologist or a counselor with wife is fine n accepted everywhere. Kindly advice.
Psoriasis can be defined as a skin condition, which is caused due to autoimmune disorders within the body. This is a condition where the skin on the body develops raised and dry areas which are reddish in colour while also being bordered by silvery scales.
Treatment of psoriasis in Ayurveda: Ayurveda has a different slant to conventional medicine with regards to the treatment of psoriasis. According to Ayurveda, it is the impurities in the blood, which cause the immune system to react adversely and cause this condition. Ayurveda concentrates on treating the underlying problems through the combination of changes in diet, home remedies and certain medications to treat this disorder. Some of them are mentioned below:
Changes in diet which will help purify the symptoms:
Some advice that is usually given to patients to clean up their diet and include certain other items are as follows:
- Avoid spicy food and try to eat food, which can be easily broken down within the digestive system
- Inclusion of more fruits and fruit juices in your diet
- Also include vegetables and also have a mix of boiled vegetables daily.
- It is better to avoid animal products such as animal fats, eggs, canned and processed foods from your diet.
- Regular consumption of butter milk and curd are known to be very good in blood purification and thus should be consumed in large quantities.
Some Ayurvedic tips and ingredients, which can help treat psoriasis:
Other tips that can be implemented as skin applications to treat psoriasis are as follows:
- Use avocado oil to rub on the affected areas as it is known to be an effective treatment when applied long term.
- Ensure that the skin is always moisturized by applying a soft, cream or gel.
- Periodic baths in sea water if possible is also good for lessening the symptoms of psoriasis.
- Aloe vera cream applied specifically on the patches is known to also lessen them overtime.
Few other tips to follow:
- Get into deep breathing and meditation to ensure that your body and mind are relaxed as this is very important during the healing process
- Expose the affected areas of your skin to mild sunlight for about half an hour daily as it is known to improve symptoms.