Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S. VajreshwariYour feedback matters!
I am a student. I had been suffered from heart attack two time in my life. I become afraid for third time. What action should I taken against them.
My LMP is 15 aug 2015, EDD-22-05-16 Test conducted on 28-02-16, following results obtained: 1. Hb-11.8 g/dl 2. SGOT (AST)-87 U/L 3. SGPT (ALTI)-160 U/L 4. ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE-123 U/L 5. FBS-79 MG/DL 6. PPBS-154 MG/DL My weight is 60.4kg I m vegetarian. Whether everything is normal? If any specific advice, please let me know? I m trying to increase my weight but unable to increase it. Please suggest me how to increase my weight? My doctor advise me to ta.
I have leg sprain since 1 month. Visited a doctor and he has provided an ointment. But pain has not reduced. The doctor says muscle weakness and can be cured by exercise. Do I need to go for an X ray.
Dr. , mere pet mein halka dard rahta hai aur ye pareshani 3 mah se hai maine iske liye kafi dawai aur peene ki dawain bhi use ki but not result. Main preshan hau please mujhe koi upchar batade.
I am a 26 year old boy. I think I am suffering from premature ejaculation disease. I usually have sex with my girlfriend once in every 15 days. But when I do, I do it for 3-4 times in a day. At first time, I end up within 30 seconds. At second, I end up wid in 45 seconds. At 3 rd and 4 th time I drag it to like 1.5 to 2 minutes. Please suggest a way out.
I had a masturbation at least twice a day. I can't control it. There may cause any problem on future.
Sir my testicles is hang more than the other one it gives me pain sometimes. please tell me what to do?
I am not taking any medication. I don't ate breakfast daily. Because I woke up late and I want to go for work. I eat as how hungry i am.
Oranges are a winter favorite and one of the most loved fruits around the world. The fruit is low in calories, it is good for the skin, the nervous system and the digestive system and it also lowers the risk of many diseases. It can be also included in our diet in several ways- from a morning snack to exotic desserts. Here are a few benefits of oranges:
1. They are good sources of vitamin C - Humans are unable to produce vitamin C endogenously, which is essential for our body and so it needs to be included in your diet. Vitamin C reduces inflammation related to arthritis, muscle injuries and also helps in reducing the risk of heart diseases by blocking the oxidation of cholesterol. Oranges are very rich in vitamin C along with other nutrients like vitamin B9, vitamin A, calcium, and potassium.
2. They are an excellent source of fiber - Fiber-rich fruits like oranges have been proven to moderate the levels of blood sugar after a meal because of their natural sugar- fructose content. For this reason, diabetic patients can also have oranges without worry. Moreover, the roughage present in the fruit reduces chances of constipation and diarrhea.
3. Help prevent cancer - The fiber content in oranges can also play a significant role in keeping cancer-causing chemical components away from the colon. Moreover, vitamin C helps build the immune system so as to resist cancer cells. The antioxidants may also help with breast cancer, skin cancer, stomach cancer and lung cancer.
4. Improves the quality of sperm - A vitamin called folic acid, which is present abundantly in oranges, helps to improve the quality of human sperm and the locomotive abilities. Folic acid also protects the sperm from most kinds of genetic damage.
5. Can prevent loss of hair - Production of collagen, which is one of the most important proteins in our body, is done with the help of vitamins, especially vitamin C. Collagen keeps the tissues in the hair together. So, oranges and other foods rich in vitamin C can help keep a healthy growth of hair even in your old age.
6. Checks the formation of kidney stones - Juice of citrus fruits like orange can increase the pH value of urine and can lead to increased excretion of citric compounds from the body. This reduces the possibility of the formation of calcium oxalate stones in the kidney considerably.
7. Promotes brain development - Vitamin B9 and folic acid keep the brain healthy. The polyphenols in orange help in accelerating the learning and memory functions of the brain and facilitate neurological development in the fetus.
Related Tip: Almond vs. Walnuts - Which nut is best for you??
Now a days I'm doing hand job daily. I don't know is there any problem if I do hand job daily. If any problem how to avoid it and what food is healthy for healing it and making good in sexual life.
Sir, I'm 23 old I have piles problem from last 3 months please help me and give me suggestions for my problem.
My son is 5 years old from past 1 year he is getting pain in his feet and hands fingers we got some test done so every thing is fine only VITAMIN D level is 18 so doc gave ultra d3 but still no improvement and he is getting cold almost every month still after 1 and half month he have cold and block nose i'm giving him homeopathy for both from past 6 month.
Lung capacity (or total lung capacity) refers to the total volume of air contained in the lungs after one complete inhalation and is a direct summation of your respiratory capacity and residual capacity (the amount you inhale and the amount your lungs can keep). A diminished lung capacity can stem from a number of conditions such as asthma, emphysema, lung cancer, or from bad habits such as excessive smoking. This, however, can be combated by a number of means.
1. Breathing exercises:
- Deep breathing: Research has shown, that taking long deep breaths, which basically encompasses inhaling for as long as possible and holding your breath for about 15-20 seconds can work wonders in increasing lung capacity if it can be carried out several times a day.
- Splashing water on your face: Splashing water on your face while holding breath lowers the heart rate, and prepares the body in the same way as if you were about to go swimming. This will automatically increase your lung's capacity to hold air.
- Try meditation: Closing your eyes and meditating for long periods may also prove to be beneficial. The lesser the amount of energy that you expend, the more air the lungs can hold.
2. Physical exercises:
- Engage in rigorous cardiovascular activities: Increased cardiovascular exercising, including aerobics, running, cycling is very useful, as it pushes your body to exhaustion, thus forcing your lungs to work harder - in turn, increasing its capacity.
- Increase water-based exercises: Swimming or exercising in water is very beneficial for the body as it adds an element of resistance to your training regime and overworks your lungs to supply enough oxygen, making them work better.
- Try exercising at higher elevations: This often works as a foolproof way of increasing lung capacity. Higher altitudes have lower oxygen supply. Thus, overworking your lungs by engaging in intense workouts can be very beneficial for your lungs.
3. Long-term training exercises:
- Increase your resistance: Breathe in high quantities of air, and take time before releasing it completely and do it very slowly. This forces your lungs to hold air longer, thus stretching them out.
- Overwork your brain: Try to breathe in extra - more than what you normally do. This forces your brain to work overtime to make sure that the lungs have the capacity to take in that excess air. This will greatly increase lung capacity in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.