Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S. VajreshwariYour feedback matters!
I'm 19 years old and I suffer from cold which never goes away in form of thick mucus. Because of cold the mucus gets in my throat n so suffer from cough doctor's I visited told me if the cough doesn't goes away then I have chances of getting tuberculosis please provide me with a solution.
Dear sir please give me the static answer of the symptom of malaria. What is the symptom of malaria during pregnancy.
Mujhe vericella zoster elisa test lgG 1. 89 positive maine 10 days aciclovir 800 mg li par my penis pain and headche hai mujhe ab kya karna chahiye.
Hi. I am having query in sex. I felt that the time taken for ejaculation time is very very less for me. Kindly advice for increase the ejaculation time.
I don't get sound sleep. Disturbed sleep with dreams and thought. It makes me restless n lethargic whole day. F 34.
I am 24 years and i'm very weak in intercourse I cannot perform my role more than a minute i'm afraid if my newly married life my wife is not satisfied with me please help me out.
How is dotted condom different from normal plain condom? And there are normal flavoured condom and dotted flavoured condoms What is the difference between normal and dotted I mean does it excite more or y there r dots?
I am very confused bcz some Dr. and hakims say that due to masturbation penis become weak and veins of penis pressed it may be the cause of impotency What is the right concept please tell me.
I am having leg nail pain from 3 years and 3 times nail removing but pain problem not rectified ,problem nail ingrowth.
I am 49 years old male. Slight diabetic of late, no other complaints so far. Has problem in sex. My penis is too small and not circumcised. While erect it gets to 5.5 inches. While inserting it does not long last and ejaculate fast. Any suggestions or guidance.
I am doing sex daily but now a days I thought my penis not taking a full size and also not harder as much required.
I am suffering from jaundice my sgpt (alt) is 283 And I have a leg pain Have any control in my food?
Doctor, I am suffering from anxiety problem and chest pain, I am 44 years old F, my body is trembling. What to do ?
I am 21 year old! Male. I'm looking forward to improve my testosterone levels. How could that be done?
I have a throat problem from last 15 days and also my Lymph nodes gets swollen behind my ear and on the neck. Please Doctor tell me the solution for it.
Having bradycardia implies that your heart beats very slowly. For the vast majority, a heart beats from sixty to hundred pulses a minute while very few are viewed as ordinary. In case your heart beats under sixty times each minute, it is slower than usual. A moderate heart rate can be ordinary and solid. On the other hand it could be an indication of an issue with the heart's electrical framework.
For a few people, moderate heart rate does not create any issues. It can be an indication of being exceptionally fit. Sound youthful grown-ups and sports persons frequently have heart rates of fewer than sixty beats a minute. In other individuals, bradycardia is an indication of an issue with the heart's electrical framework. It implies that the heart's regular pacemaker isn't working right or that the electrical pathways of the heart are disturbed.
A moderate heart rate may make you:
- Feel blurry eyed or woozy.
- Feel short of breath and feel that it’s harder to work out.
- Feel tired.
- Have neck pain or an inclination that your heart is beating or rippling (palpitations).
- Feel bewildered or experience difficulty concentrating.
- Black out, if a moderate heart rate causes a drop in pulse.
A few people do not have side effects, or their indications are mild to the point that they think they are quite recently part of getting more seasoned. You can discover how quick your heart is beating by checking your heart rate. In case your pulse is moderate or uneven, talk to a specialist.
How bradycardia is dealt with depends on what is causing it. Treatment likewise relies on symptoms. Given below are some of the symptoms:
- In case harm to the heart's electrical framework causes your heart to pulsate too quickly, you will presumably need a pacemaker. A pacemaker is a gadget put under your skin that revises the moderate heart rate. Some people might have a kind of bradycardia that requires a pacemaker.
- In case another medical issue, for example, hypothyroidism or an electrolyte irregularity, is bringing about a moderate heart rate, treating that issue may cure the bradycardia.
- In case a medicine is making your heart to pulsate too gradually, your specialist may change the dosage or recommend an alternate drug. In case you can't quit taking that medicine, you may require a pacemaker.
Bradycardia is frequently the aftereffect of another heart condition, so finding a way to carry on with a heart-solid way of life will enhance your general health. This may include:
- Showing at least a bit of restraint and dedication to a good diet routine that includes a considerable amount of organic products, vegetables, whole grains, fish, and low-fat or nonfat dairy foods.
- Being gradually on most, if not all, days of the week. Your specialist can let you know what type of exercise is okay for you.
- Getting more fit in case you have to, and maintaining a solid weight.
- Not smoking.
- Overseeing other medical issues, for example, hypertension or elevated cholesterol.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!