Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S V KulkarniYour feedback matters!
Safi syrup for a clear skin can be used from which age group? And while intaking this we shouldn't apply any creams to our face?
I got rashes on my right hand and a lot of itching sensation around that part and rash part is becoming hard is this any skin disease should I consult any doctor.
Hlo doctors this is da common problem for every one facing now a days ad da problem is dat abt How to get rid of tan on hands ad legs which had been from years.
My question is about my lips. I was an regular smoker for almost 8 to 10 years but I reduce smoking from last 2years and soon I will quit this habit. So because of smoking my lips are so black and dark. I want my natural lip color back. What's the perfect treatment for that. Thank you Doctor.
I am 27 years old person I have participate in sex recently with one girl she is 22 years old on that day I have participate sex 4 times now I have pain on my anus and it becomes red colour some times it is bleeding so give me any solution.
My skin is dry n sensitive but now there are some wrinkles appears under my eyes. Although I am using melalite n lobate on my face for 8-10 days but no improvement is being seen. What shld I use to erase it fast and permanently.
My face is becoming darker day by day, my age is only 19 but people say I luk like 25+ suggest me some medicine or home remedies.
Everybody wants a radiant and younger looking skin that is flawless and glowing. Having a healthy lifestyle that involves eating right, sleeping well and exercising enough can help you achieve that. But sometimes, that is not quite enough. It is a common misconception that the only way to get perfect skin is through cosmetic surgery. What many people do not know is that there is a range of non-surgical treatments and procedures that can give you the skin you desire. These treatments are quick and easy and do not come with the hassles of post-operation care.
Following are a few examples of such treatments that can give you better skin:
- Chemical peels: This is a treatment method for skin that makes it look younger and smoother. It involves the application of a chemical solution that makes the skin blister and peel off. The layer of skin that lies underneath comes up to the surface and is suppler and less wrinkled than the skin that has peeled off.
- Botox injections: Botox (an abbreviation for botulinum toxin) is a bacterial protein that is injected into the skin to make it appear less aged. The muscles in the area of the skin that receive the injection get temporarily paralyzed which causes wrinkles in the region to diminish.
- Microdermabrasion: This procedure involves taking silicon crystals and propelling them onto the skin surface to remove cells from the uppermost layer of skin. The inflammation or “abrasion” that forms on the skin surface helps suppress the appearance of superficial wrinkles and unevenness on the skin, making it look younger and better.
- Laser skin resurfacing: Lasers can be used to improve the appearance of skin. In this treatment method, high intensity light is used to tighten loose skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Laser skin resurfacing can also be used to improve skin that is scarred. Depending on the intensity of the laser used, the effects of the procedure can last between 2 to 5 years.
- Filler injections: This is a common procedure used to improve the appearance of skin. It involves injecting hyaluronic acid into the skin to remove wrinkles and fine lines and increase skin volume. These injects help plump up the skin and make it look more smooth and supple than before.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.