Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S.V DevanathanYour feedback matters!
I have a constipation problem over 6 years. I tried all type of medicines like home ayurvedic and allopathy but nothing works. I need a good solution. Please help me.
Hi I am seriously suffering from headache so please give me a solution ab this and my contact details are shown in below and suggest me av the medici wt to tack.
I want to grow the size of my penis which should be permanently, can tab tentex royal will help or this tab is used only during intercourse.
I am having pain in my knees since morning and not able to walk properly. Sometimes the pain is high and at time very high. I have taken painkillers.
I want to take personal treatment about penis enlargement and leakage from penis and when masturbation the sperm is Coming out within 1 minute.
How to weight maintain? How to fast weight loss? Kya weight loss krna par sex power increase hoti h?
I am 25 years old male. I am working in IT Field, I had a backache. So is there any way to cure by home medication. I don't want to use medication as it is not that much severe. Kindly provide me your valuable suggestion?
My father has Diabetes, my BMI is ~30, what is the chance of me getting the disease? How to prevent the same.
I have been exercising a lot lately but I my weight isn't coming down. And the diet is also on control.
My mother is 47 years old and has problem in her ankle of right leg. She feels often fatigue too in her knees.
In constipation everyone advised me to eat fiber food. please tell me all food vegetable and fruit which contain fiber.
Sir! My body is not growing as my age. So what I have to do nd secondly there is little problem to my wet dreams! So what can I do? Plzz tell me.
I an sufferings from knee pain from 2 years. I have visited many doctors but they could not make me completely cured. Please give me a suggestion to get rid of my knee pain. Thank you.
I am a vegetarian. Pls say accordingly for increasing breast milk supply. I already have half a litre milk per day, galact powder with milk, what else I can eat. Pls help me.
This is nithya, I am 24 years old, I have a problem of dandruff and also severe hair fall, I am unable to get rid of itt, so please would you suggest me about its solution for that.
I underwent angioplasty with two stents about one and half year ago. Since then I am facing the problem of ED (erectile dysfunction). Could it be due to the medicines that I am taking.
Lung capacity (or total lung capacity) refers to the total volume of air contained in the lungs after one complete inhalation and is a direct summation of your respiratory capacity and residual capacity (the amount you inhale and the amount your lungs can keep). A diminished lung capacity can stem from a number of conditions such as asthma, emphysema, lung cancer, or from bad habits such as excessive smoking. This, however, can be combated by a number of means.
1. Breathing exercises:
- Deep breathing: Research has shown, that taking long deep breaths, which basically encompasses inhaling for as long as possible and holding your breath for about 15-20 seconds can work wonders in increasing lung capacity if it can be carried out several times a day.
- Splashing water on your face: Splashing water on your face while holding breath lowers the heart rate, and prepares the body in the same way as if you were about to go swimming. This will automatically increase your lung's capacity to hold air.
- Try meditation: Closing your eyes and meditating for long periods may also prove to be beneficial. The lesser the amount of energy that you expend, the more air the lungs can hold.
2. Physical exercises:
- Engage in rigorous cardiovascular activities: Increased cardiovascular exercising, including aerobics, running, cycling is very useful, as it pushes your body to exhaustion, thus forcing your lungs to work harder - in turn, increasing its capacity.
- Increase water-based exercises: Swimming or exercising in water is very beneficial for the body as it adds an element of resistance to your training regime and overworks your lungs to supply enough oxygen, making them work better.
- Try exercising at higher elevations: This often works as a foolproof way of increasing lung capacity. Higher altitudes have lower oxygen supply. Thus, overworking your lungs by engaging in intense workouts can be very beneficial for your lungs.
3. Long-term training exercises:
- Increase your resistance: Breathe in high quantities of air, and take time before releasing it completely and do it very slowly. This forces your lungs to hold air longer, thus stretching them out.
- Overwork your brain: Try to breathe in extra - more than what you normally do. This forces your brain to work overtime to make sure that the lungs have the capacity to take in that excess air. This will greatly increase lung capacity in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.