Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. S.t. YavagalYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/mam Since around one year. Some time I feeling heart burn and heart pain I had done 2 time ecg and ipid profile ,chest x-ray ,thyroid, fbs all things are normal doctor was told me that its due to anxiety. Once I have check my b12 report. In this I found that my b12 is very low around 145. So that I had taken 10 nos b12 injection. But still my problem was not solved some time I feeling heart pain and heart burn. And every night I feel weakness. As per my bmi I am over weight. My weight is 84 in this duration my weight gain up to 4 kg. What is the reason for this I feel that I have very serious disease. Pl give me a proper guidance for it.
Hi doctors. I have one problem. That whenever I will heard about some incident or shock news my heart beat fast. And I feel anxiety and weakness could you please suggest me. How to make my heart strong.
What are the primary actions to control the blood pressure and sugar at the initial stages for children's.
I am suffering from a heart pain since 20 days back and cant sleep at night even though I want to. What should I do? Kindky help me please.
I am a 57 yrs old male. Angioplasty done in 2009. Since then on regular medicine and exercise. Recurrence of block in 2015 and again angioplasty. Any treatment for preventing recurrence?
My father at the age of 68 diagnosed with pancreatic cancer on august15. As some blood veins involved wibul not done. To remove the obstruction in deodanam bypass surgery done. 9 cycles of palliative chemo administered. Now past one month he suffering by fever. When we gave paracetamol fever raised 2 points then decreased. He taking 3 tablets daily.
I am a 27 years old male. I have a tightness inside the heart and back pain while walk. My face will be swollen after I get up from the bed. I went for ECO, ECG, Thread mill test etc and cardiologist told me that my heart is perfectly fine. Do I have to go for angiogram and a test my kidneys because the back pain is also suffering me a lot.
I am a 34 yes male. My blood pressure is always on the extreme higher side. I take codex daily. Is this the reason for my high blood pressure. How will codex affect my health.
Symptoms of heart attack and how to prevent of this disease please suggest immediately and what should we eat.
The new epidemic that has taken the world by storm is obesity. The proportion of obese people is increasing and the age of onset of obesity is decreasing gradually. There is an optimal weight for a given height of a person. Obesity is when a person's weight is 20% more than the optimal weight. It brings with it a host of other health conditions, as it impairs the body’s overall functioning.
- Diabetes 2: In a normal person, food gets broken down into glucose to provide the required energy for the body using insulin. The body’s inability to produce sufficient insulin to convert the excessive amount of sugar in the body leads to diabetes. Growing to be a leading cause of early death, diabetes brings with it a host of complications affecting almost all systems and parts of the body including stroke, kidney disease, blindness, and death. Diabetes and obesity have a direct correlation and can be prevented and managed by eating a balanced diet, losing weight, exercising, and having a healthy lifestyle.
- Heart problems: An increased BMI also ups the risk for coronary heart disease (CHD), where the blood vessels are narrowed due to constant accumulation of fat in their inner walls. This gradually reduces the blood flow through these and may when complete cut-off happens, it could result in heart attack or stroke, affecting the heart or the brain. There could also be cases where the heart fails to pump sufficient blood to the rest of the body, affecting their effective functioning. Obese people also have a higher blood pressure than people who maintain a good BMI.
- Breathing problems: One of the main causes of labored breathing is excessive weight. The condition called sleep apnea which is sudden bouts of absence of breathing during sleep is very high in obesity. It can cause snoring, daytime sleepiness, increase the risk of heart disease and stroke. In people with sleep apnea, weight loss is one of the first and most recommended therapies. Asthma and general breathing disorders are also higher in obese people.
- Abnormal body cholesterol: Obese people also tend to have abnormally higher levels of body fat, especially the bad cholesterol, which again leads to coronary disease. It is a vicious cycle with one leading to the other and aggravating the other.
- Osteoarthritis: Added weight leads to pressure on the hips, knees and lower back. There is added wear and tear and pain, which further limits movement.
- Cancer: Some cancers, of the colon, endometrium, kidney, pancreas, gallbladder, breast and esophagus are more prevalent in obese people.
These are just some, there are more. The best way to avoid all these is to watch your weight. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.