Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. S.syed Rafeeq UllaYour feedback matters!
Earlier I am suffering from premature ejaculation it seems I have masturbation time around 45 second please suggest me what should I do.
I'm 23 years old female. I'm suffering from dust allergy since 13 years. Also have type of skin allergy with itching sensation which spread to my family members. It is there in my whole body. I can't use any kind of soaps. I'm using gram flour instead of bathing soap from last 13 years. Can't wear clothes other than cotton. And I'm allergic to seafoods like prawns, crabs and mackerel. I have consulted many doctors. Used ointments like dataringel. Now I'm using Cosvate GM which is working on my skin, but new marks are appearing in other parts of the body. I even tried homeopathy, but I suffered itching. My skin type is allergic, dry and sensitive. Is there any medicine to cure it?
How to get rid of from masturbation 's addiction & how can I avoid to do such of bad activities. This is confidential don't share with third party.
I am male 24 years of age, we are having regular sex and wife is full satisfied with that. Bt the problem is that when we do oral sex she refuse to do it, due to the black colour or penis. How can I get my penis look fairer.
I have gone angioplasty on february 2015 Now I am just using ecosprin gold 10 can I use viagra before sex now Is it safe or not using both medicines same day. Please reply soon.
How to make my mind constant on studies. I like doing other things, but if I hv to study than I becomes lazy. And als I hv the habit of late sleeping n late wakeup.
Once I had sex with a sex worker. My penis was erect at the time of foreplay but at the time of intercourse erection just went off nd did not erect again resulting unsuccessful intercourse. After that incident I tried once again but even before starting I had that in mind whether I will have erection or not. Nd it did not while trying to have intercourse. But in general it does erect nd I do masturbate. What must be the problem as the erection is normal but there is some problem while I go for intercourse with some girl.
Respected sir / madam. I am 30 year old male &i have lower backache for last (1 year), when I am in rest, then after I stand up I feel very hard pain in my back bone. Sometime I feel verybounded on my chest. Sir please what can I do? help me.
My open heart surgery done 2013 valve repair and vsd device done. But some time I have heart beat increase. When I weight lift. Can you tell me what is solutions.
I am 31 year old married man my sexual sexual problem when I leave alone that time I want my mind open our all dresses and watch any near in house girls or woman show our penis and want to hand work in penis. That my problem. What I do.
Iam 56 years old I have digestion problem. I go wash room 4 to 5 times daily. Some times I get loose motion also. I have daily this trouble till after noon only. Iam afraid of going anywhere due to this. Please help me to get ride of this problem.
I Have continuously cough, its happening after taking lunch and dinner anything and duster, after that walking. If I doing anything after that continuously I affected cough.
Hi I'm 21 years old male I'm addicted to Masturbation. How can relive from this. Please suggest me how to stop this?
Hello sir my name is a man and I am from sirsa, I am having cough and sneezing from last many years, I don't know why I am suffering from this kind of allergy, I need your help in any way if you can, thank you sir.
After marriage I found that my wife has not been interested in sex at all & whenever I have a sex with her I found very guilt on my part. My wife usually sex with me like a burden & never ever initiate or Co operate in this matter. I don't know what to do. However I have 7 years of married life. Please suggest since it will effect on my mental & physical health.
I have a cyst in my left ovary and it is a complex cyst of 5-6 cm should I go for Surgery or what will you suggest.
Chronic kidney disease or CKD is the decreased function of the function of the kidney for a minimum of three months or more. In this the end stage renal disease usually refers to the end of the kidney function where the kidneys work for less than 15% of what they are supposed to. The kidneys play a vital role in the human body and if they do not function properly then a person can die. The functioning of many organs depends on the kidneys. However, the main function of the kidneys is to remove the products and regulate blood and water, control blood pressure, promote healthy and strong bones, and produce hormones.
Here are 5 facts about kidney disease you should know about:
1. Causes of the kidney disease: There are two main common causes of the end-stage kidney disease. These are preventable causes. These are diabetes and high blood pressure, but then kidney disease can be caused by other inherited diseases such as infection, trauma or polycystic kidney disease.
2. Serious Stages: The kidney disease has five stages and stage 5 is known as the end stage renal disease; this is the point where patients usually need dialysis or kidney transplant to lead a sane life. The stages of kidney disease are:
Stage 1 – Slight kidney disease
Stage 2 – Mild decrease in kidney function
Stage 3 – Moderate decrease in kidney function
Stage 4 – Severe decrease in kidney function
Stage 5 – End stage renal disease
3. Detection of the disease: Kidney disease is usually difficult to detect because of the presence of very few symptoms. Age, gender along with the blood test is one way to determine information regarding kidney function. The people who are at a risk of getting kidney disease are:
- Over the age of 55 years
- People who suffer from hypertension and diabetes
- Ethnic groups such as Asians, Africans, Americans, Pacific Islanders and Hispanics
4. Signs and Symptoms: CKD is usually considered to be a silent disease and many people don’t know that they are suffering from the disease. The signs and symptoms of the disease are:
- Fatigue and weakness
- Nausea, vomiting and loss of appetite
- Numbness and headaches in hand and feet
- Frequent urination
5. Renal Replacement Treatment: This is the treatment for the end stage of the kidney disease. Dialysis involves the replacement of some part of the lost function of the kidneys and is usually continued throughout life. There are 2 types of dialysis:
- Hemodialysis: This cleans the blood via an artificial kidney which is hooked to the machine
- Peritoneal Dialysis: This removes the excess water and waste products and cleans the blood of the body by using the peritoneal cavity as a filter.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.