Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S.subramanyamYour feedback matters!
The area between my head and my neck aches a lot and it causes a lot of pain. I am not able to sleep for this reason and my head does not move freely. I tried traction but that did not work. What should I do?
Within how much time a non diabetic person injected with heavy dosage of insulin should be treated before it becomes fatal. From internet I saw a person with weight 79 kgs injected 1500 units of lantus was treated and was back to normal. But within what time the treatment started for him wasn't mentioned for not becoming it fatal. So can someone please clarify me.
Within 24 hours the pregnancy symptoms are seen in body? We had sex and the very next day I am vomiting within 20 hours. This would be pregnancy symptoms? Should I worry? And I taken i-pill within 48 hours. Please help me ASAP.
Im losing interest in having sex, also I think that size of my penis is not normal; I think it is smaller and I ejaculate so soon. Even some times before entering I ejaculate can you please give some suggestions?
One months baby boy. Hemoglobin was 14 at time of birth. Due to paleness the Hemoglobin count came in 12.2 on the day of test & at the time of the test the age of the boy was one month five days. Just after very two days, at time of blood test Hemoglobin count came in 10.8. Coming down such count in 48 hours is any alarming? What precautionary measure should take?
I have headache in my head and I can not understand what can I do now. My board comes are and I can not manage my exams. Can you please suggest some medicines. I am very thankful for you. Please help.
Sir in my penis for glans a small area in orange colour and it is paining what the problem please say what the problem.
I'm 24M, since 10 year I'm doing Masturbation if my sperm count will decrease. If it will decrease what can I do. If stop now my sperm count will increase.
Age -20 years Home-made product or anything such like this to cure premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction.
Drug rashes are generally defined as the reaction of the body to certain kinds of diseases. Different drugs result in different kinds of diseases which sometimes are as dangerous as being life-threatening. There are different types of drug rashes. They can manifest in different forms. Common ones are:
- Blisters and swelling: Many drugs result in acute blisters and swelling in different parts of the body. This condition, if unchecked, may aggravate, leading to dangerous consequences.
- Prolonged high fever: Continuous rise in fever is often diagnosed as a serious consequence of certain drugs.
- Abnormal redness of the skin: Few medicines often result in sudden reddening of the skin. This condition continues till the drug is discontinued.
- Rash and itching: This is considered as one of the most common side-effects of medicines. Often medicines result in continuous itching and rashes on the skin that also causes swelling, if unchecked.
- Swelling of tissues: Tissues often swell up as a result of consumption of certain medicines. Consequently, the concerned person experiences problems in breathing and often a drastic fall in blood pressure.
However, there are ways that one can adopt in order to combat drug rashes.
- Identify and discontinue the drug: One of the most essential ways of combating drug rashes is to identify the drug and immediately discontinue its consumption.
- Avoid using chemicals: One way of easy recuperation is to avoid using chemicals, soaps on the affected areas. If continued to use, they aggravate the already caused damage. On the other hand, Calamine can be used for treating drugs.
- Wear loose-fitting clothes: Wearing tight clothes that sticks to the body further damages the skin. Instead, one should try to wear loose-fitted clothes that allow the skin to heal.
- Apply cool compresses: Taking cool showers or applying cool compresses over the affected areas significantly help to recuperate fast.
I am having pain in my head, and after irregular intervals. Also I am having trouble while using tablet or during studies. Is it a migraine.
Today I saw that I have an erection problem. I have no idea why this happened may be this is because of asthma or smoking or masturbation. Can you pls suggest me the best medicine and from where can I order? I Do not want any problem in my sex life. Pls suggest me something but no side effects. Also pls share phone number so that I can order. Thanks!
What is psoriasis? What are the cause of psoriasis? Is psoriasis is a STD? Is Psoriasis completely curable?
I am diabetic patients last seven years Hb1ac 7%.pressure 130/80. I suffering from heart side. When ever I eat stomach is full of small meal. ECG and 2d eco digital also done but nothing comes on report. I am afraid of when pain at heart side. My question is what to do whom I consult. What is treatments?
I have too much cough from last 2 weeks and have fever all day I want to sleep I am good and intelligent I have mobile what should I do.
leaf of tulsi, laung, kali mirch, dalchini, ardarak, haldi, & giloya boil and take as tea 3-4 times in a day..