Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S. Santosh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. S. SantoshYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from black head as a pimples .I have used many kinds of medicine and homeopathy medicine. But problems as its .and also suffering from stomach infection. Please consult me.
Hello sir, Main ankylosing spondolysis ka pasent hu mera left hip joint pura jakad gaya hai right hip bhi jakad rha h. Mujhe 7-8 year se ye problem h doctor's ne hip change karane k liye bol diya h kya main theek ho sakta hu sir please mujhe koi upay batae.
Menstrual cramps affects all ages of menstruating women, ranging from mild to severe crippling ones. Menstrual cramps may sometimes develop along with irregular blood flow, irritability, headache, fatigue and extreme discomfort in the lower abdominal region. Also light exercises, warm beverage and hot compress may provide momentary relief; these may also aggravate the cramps causing utmost misery.
Homeopathy is a safe, natural and non-toxic method of treating any physical discomfort, disease and infection. It can effectively cure mild infections as well as severe organ malfunctioning. Homeopathy never causes adverse side effects that may be detrimental to the general well being of a person.
Some homeopathy remedies known to ease and cure menstrual cramps:
- Belladonna is known to provide relief from violent, throbbing muscle spasms in the lower abdomen that come suddenly during the course of menstruation. It controls profuse bleeding and prevents blood clots. It is also known to keep irritability and depression in check during this time period.
- Chamomilla is prescribed to patients who are hypersensitive to pain and easily lose mental and emotional stability. The pain is sharp and stinging and extends down to the inner thighs. There are blood clots and profuse bleeding, causing agonizing discomfort to the patient.
- Pulsatilla is prescribed to patients who grow extremely sensitive, depressed and suffer from temporary mental breakdowns during the menstruating period. The cramps are accompanied by nausea and dizziness.
- Magnesia Phos is prescribed to patients who find a little relief from warm applications, bending forward and comforting food or beverages. This is mostly given to women who feel the cramps centred on the uterus but radiating to all sides.
- Caulophyllum is a remedy meant for women who feel the onset of painful cramps before the menstruation begins. Lower abdominal pain, dizziness and a sudden spell of malaise precede the menstruation.
- Apis is meant for women who feel sharp stinging pain near the ovaries, accompanied with dark red mucous and the urine is generally very scanty and dark coloured.
- Veratrum Album is given to patients who have severe cramps accompanied by diarrhoea and nausea.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!