Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. S Samad


General Physician, Bangalore

17 Years Experience  ·  100 at clinic
Dr. S Samad MBBS General Physician, Bangalore
17 Years Experience  ·  100 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences....more
Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences.
More about Dr. S Samad
Dr. S Samad is a renowned General Physician in Jayanagar, Bangalore. He has been a practicing General Physician for 17 years. He is a qualified MBBS . You can visit him at Bangalore Clinic in Jayanagar, Bangalore. Book an appointment online with Dr. S Samad on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Bangalore Clinic

#622, 28th Main Road, 30th B Cross, Tilak Nagar, JayanagarBangalore Get Directions
100 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. S Samad

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hi my mother is always have pain and Sujhan in her both legs . She had third and she tools medicine of 10 mg daily now some doctor says her ERP Is positive? I really don't know what is this , I tried to search but m not getting any things . Some says her uric acid is getting high . Can you please help me . Can you tell me whom I be to consult I need correct specialist so they can cure and understand her disease.

General Physician, Cuttack
1. It could be crp (c reactive protein) instead of erp. 2. Crp is raised due to chronic inflammation like rheumatoid arthritis. 3. Serum uric acid is raised in gouty arthritis. 4. If she is having pain and swelling of joints, I advice you test her blood for serum uric acid, rheumatoid factor and crp after consulting physician/rheumatologist and follow the advice and treatment 5. Consult me for further advice.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have cough some fever before 4 days. After taking medicines fever has gone. But,now I'm suffering from severe cough.

Diploma in Child Health (DCH), MBBS
General Physician, Bangalore
madam, When coughing, do you get sputum to the mouth. Do you have wheezing. cold, chest pain., breathing problem. Get back to me with details for proper advice. You can consult me online through lybrate
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 22 years old girl. I suffered from severe headache from last 5 yr. When pain starts then it is unbearable. Both sides of nerves pains alot. At that time nothing be seen other then death. These symptoms are of what? I never checkup this bcz have fear that is there something serious. What I do.

Certificate in Basic Course on Diabetes Management, CCEBDM Certificate in Diabetes, MBBS
General Physician, Pune
Very fact that you have a problem for 5 years and nothing serious has happened. This can't be something as you fear. Hiding the disease hides the cure. Modern medicine has developed so much in last 5 years that you should not mis trust it. The cause of headache can be anything like migraine, stress headache, tension headache, unhealthy life style, lack of rest or sleep, Galucoma in Eye pressure, vision defects, sinus, BP etc. etc. All can be treated but must be diagnosed first. First see a Consultant Physician for proper medical examination, related investigations, cross reference to Eye Specialist, ENT Specialist and if no relief finally to Neuro physician. Have courage and hope but your approach should be correct, swift and scientific . Best Wishes
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dental Care

Dentist, Guna

For healthier teeth, flossing daily in a sawing motion is highly recommended. Take the floss to the point where the teeth meet the gums.

I Guess, I am having the problem of Hydrocele, though I haven't consulted any Doc, but till now as I have read on internet guess this is the problem. I wanted to know how much time I take to recover from Hydrocele operation ?any after the operation is it going to affect my sexual life in future somehow ?

Post Graduate Diploma in Echocardiography, Mbbs
General Physician, Ernakulam
DearLybrater to completely recover..meaning to restore normal scrotal size..It will take about 1 and half month...see soon after operation the size may look the same...but slowly it will come down
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My 7 year old son is doing throat clearing and some coughing for about 3 months. Xray shows enlarged adenoids. Could it be the reason or it is a tick only. He has. No other issues.

Pediatrician, Gurgaon
It can be tick only. Adenoids in chest leads to poor drainage of mucus secretion. Which causes cough.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from hair loss since one year. What should I do now ?I regularly daily do masturbation whenever I get aroused due to sexual feelings Does masturbation cause hair loss? Please provide me the correct guidelines Should I do the masturbation or not ?

Trichologist, Mumbai
Hello lybrate-user first of all there is no correlation between hairfall and masturbation. Give me detailed history of hairfall, how many hairs approx falls daily? (loss of 100 strands of hairs daily is normal) whats your haemoglobin level? have you check your thyroid levels recently? do you have dandruff problem? as of now you can start with minotress solution 5 % on scalp two times per day tab nutricap-h once daily after food for 1-3 months triclenz or hair 4 you shampoo on regular basis do not keep oil on your hairs during day time have lots of green vegetables, fresh fruits n juices, lots of water n daily exercise of 45 min. Masturbation is body's natural desire so you can do it but it should not be in excess which ll hamper your daily routine. Concentrateon your studies n develop some hobby n invest your free time in your hobby thanx.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Feeling weakness because of my diabetes and my bp is normal.what should i do? please advice

General Physician, Cuttack
You have to monitor your blood sugar and take medicine regularly.Take multivitamin one tablet daily. Consult doctor with blood sugar and Hb1ac report
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My husband is 40 years old. He has gas problem which sometimes become a great cause of embarrassment. But he says that he can't control it. What to do? Please help.

Master in Psychology, MD - Ayurveda, Dems, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
He should avoid spicy oily n fried food. He should also avoid tea coffee and aerated drinks. Daily yoga exercises early in the morning are very beneficial. If he is feeling too much gastric problems,
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

He is 65 years old heart patient diabetic and had a surgery of cancer, his S Creatine is now 9.5, doctors have advised dialysis, is it the right treatment or is there any other alternative.

MBBS, MD - Medicine, MD - Oncology
Oncologist, Delhi
He is definitely in kidney failure and if allowed to continue like that he is likely to sleep into coma. Dialysis for him is the need of the hour for him.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from fever from last 7 days. When I take paracetamol for that everything gets normal but after a few hours fever is coming again. I have gone through malaria and typhoid test but everything is normal. What may be the cause of this fever. Symptoms are like mild headache, body ache, inflammation in eyes, hands and legs. Help me advising something.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Take one tablet of crocin Advance (500 mg) as and when required upto a maximum of three tablets daily after food 2.cold sponging Sos 3.Drink plenty of water 4.Take rest 5.If no relief do blood examination like ESR, CBC, Widal/ Typhidot test, Blood for mp/malaria antigen, Dengue antigen (NS1) test, urine Re/Me, x ray chest after consulting physician and follow the advice and treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I'm Vignesh from Chennai, And I have neck and shoulder pain past few years and also my face skin became very dry and glowness.

MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Noida
Avoid toward bending and long sitting and lifting heavyweight do neck stretching exercise and shoulder. Do hot fermentation and avoid computer work. Calcium supplements otherwise x-ray and physiotherapy treatment.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My faculty whose age is 30 years old. Suffering from infection in throat. He is expecting due to change in climate or water. He is unable to speak due to this. Can you resolve with good prescription. Or any remedy.

Homeopath, Bareilly
Gaggle with lukewarm water mix with pinch of common salt two or three times. Do not take cold food or drink. Take hepar sulph 30 three times a day for two days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 24 years old, got married recently. I'm having a bad habit Hand job. Due to this, when I'm having sex with my wife, my sex timing has become low. Within one minute I got ejaculate my sperms. I'm not able to control that, so please suggest me any medicine for improving sex timing. And one more thing is, in normal days when I'm in bath I observe that around my pennis a white coloured layer is formed. Is it a problem? Please send me reply. Thank you.

General Physician, Kolkata
Apply HIMCOlIN cream locally twice daily. The white color thing is smegma,normal discharge from penis head for lubrication.Clean it with normal water daily
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

She has got small itching rings over the head neck and arms. Red in colour n disappear after 2. 3 days then again start fotminh. Prescribe some medicine plz.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Local application of coconut oil or mustard oil or some soothing and calming lotion may provide relief in itching. Neem is one among the best blood purifier and detoxifier known to ayurveda. It enhances immune system and neem oil is an antiseptic in itself. Leaf extracts are used in antiseptics and can be effectively used in treating skin diseases. It destroys fungus and bacteria and is best for almost all kinds of skin diseases including redness of skin and itching.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 36 years old male, suffering from scalp boils for past 5 years, have tried all possible best medicines and consulted best doctors but the results are temporary and last only 30 days.

B.H.M.S., Senior Homeopath Consultant
Homeopath, Delhi
Please do one latest hba1c and send me the final impression of the reports. And also send me a close pic of affected scalp.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My 3 years child suffering from cold from last five days and little caught also what should I do.

General Physician,
Your child is having oronasal pharyngitis with rhinitis of nose. You should make sure the child is not exposed to cold climate. And dust. May be allergic. If the child can do gargle give her warm saline gargle three times a day you have already given cetrizene syears don't give too much of cetrazene. Give plenty of vitamin c in the form of home made freshly prepared lemon juices which is rich in vitamin c thereby increasing the autoimmune system of thebody which prevents the infection.

I am 21 years old having a problem of pcod in border line. My periods are irregular. Is there any requirement of immediate treatment? What are the problems associated with this in my future? Please suggest me an advice and tell me some home remedies for this.

PG Hom, London, BHMS
Homeopath, Mumbai
Hello lybrate-user, if you have border line pcod, the best way to stay away from it is by performing regular exercise. You can perform any exercise that you are comfortable with but I would suggest you do yoga. Yogic asanas like paschimottanasan, suryanamaskar, tadasan and shirshasan together are very beneficial for pcod. If you regularly perform these exercises and walk for at least 30 minutes a day, you will prevent pcod. A minimum exercise of 1 hour is needed in a day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I think I'm quite addicted to masturbating as once I'm aroused, I can't think of anything except masturbating and I can't concentrate until I do it. What should I do? Thank you very much.

MBBS, MD Psychiatry, DNB Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Nagpur
You seem to be obsessed with sexual thoughts and have a compulsive behavior to masturbate and relieve stress and tension. It would be advisable to start both medicines and behavior therapy to get this under control. please consult online personally with details of your habit and associated complaints if any
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed