Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am 23 years old male and I have ear problem something like yellow colour passing away from my ear from last month. What should I do?
29 years male - consuming regular alcohol (alternate days) since 2 years been having extreme fatigue/ tiredness even though im off alcohol. All blood tests are normal.
I have a maid - 43 years at home. I am 32 years old n not working right now as I left job because of my divorce case. I stsy with my sister. After my sister leaves for work I and Maid are alone. Sometimes I feel like she is lonely n miss the enjoyment as she mentioned her husband was mad n she got her daughter married n son working in garaj. She looks average n does not omit a chance to come closer to me. Because of my age n virginity I do want to but stop myself, Please help should i do or not?
Im diabetic and mostly skip medicines due to work and stress but I walk everyday at least for 15 mins does that work as a medicine for me.
My friend use to mastiburate from 5 years. Now it has become a problem for him, he just can not control this habit. He just can not stay without it, he has to do it twice or thrice in a day. Any consultation for him how to control it n what are the disadvantage of it. Is it unhealthy for him? Will it affect his body? And can it be controlled?
My sister has severe anemia. She haa the habit of eating white chalk and scribble the plaster of paris and chew it. Is it pica?
Cold is one of the most common diseases in the world. It is a communicable disease, mainly occurring during seasonal change, even though it is not chronic in nature. And homeopathy has the most effective medicines which treat common cold without the side effects.
Read on to know which are those:
- Natrum mur: This medicine is effective for a runny nose, with initially clear snot thickening after a period of 24-48 hours.
- Gelsemium: Gelsemium is advisable for the known symptoms of common cold such as headache, fever, fatigue, drowsiness, shivers, etc.
- Eupatorium perf: This medicine is effective in case of recurring thirst, sore muscles and bones, and immense headache that get worse on any kind of movement.
- Arsenicum iod: If you are experiencing continuous sneezing with burning sensation and a nasal discharge, this is the medicine you should take.
- Aconite: This homeopathic medicine is recommended when the most preliminary signs of common cold appear, such as getting thirsty frequently and being overly-anxious.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is for more severe signs of cold, such as high fever and persistence of a throbbing headache.
- Ferrum phos: This medicine is also given at the preliminary stage, when the onset is slow, with mild fever, which gets worse especially with the approach of night.
- Pulsatilla: When you have a nose with dense discharge and blocked ears, remember that these symptoms may worsen at night. This is the medicine best suited to your cold in such a situation.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is effective for constant sensation of chill, with warmth not felt even in the comfort of the bed. It is also effective for headaches, blocked nose, body-aches, and nausea as results of the cold.