Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. S SamadYour feedback matters!
My head is paining from both dorsal and ventral side so much. When I apply Bam it gets cured for 2-3 hrs then it starts paining again. It is occurring from 2-3 days. Kindly help me please.☺
I underwent a bariatric sleeve surgery with ring after 15 days I had some problem and ring was removed. sleeve was made into bypass, drain is attached to the spot of injury, food is given through jujostomy tube. Its been one month now still it is not healed, what to do now? Case under one of the best docs in delhi.
Hi I am 60 years old and have diabetes. Could you please tell me how to control the sugar levels in my body. Diet exercises and all.
I am addicted to masturbation. Which increases my many health issues. So what can I do to break my habit.
Have cough in chest n mild fever n body pain. please consult some medicine to recover as fast as possible.
I am 35 old male .mere gardan ke pice bahut dard hota he. To muje kya karna chahiye .or kisko batana chahiye.
Hello doctor I am 21 years old male. I am suffering from piles. After proper medication. I feel better. But my problem is my perineum is swelled the region in between anus and testicles. I don't understand cause of this problem their is no pain in that area I just used ice on that area swelling is reduced but it become like a wound and like a hole. It gives pain sometime like after a long walk are cycling. Does excess masturbation cause this. I am suffering from this problem from one year. I am feeling shy to consult doctor. Which stream of doctor should I consult to solve my problem. Please help me to get rid of this problem. Thank you in advance.
Hi dear sir, mam I have a really big issues about my health. My body is so thin. That's why I am looking so bad. I need a good food charts or died charts.
I have itching in my ear which reaches to my throat. Earlier it was only confined to night, now I have started facing this problem in the day to. What to do?
Blood sugar level is a result of two controlling factors
1. Sugar Intake
2. Insulin response by the pancreas after meal. The pancreas creates insulin which brings down the blood sugar level. A heavy meal will cause increased secretion of insulin in a normal healthy adult. So surprisingly the heavier the meal (sweet Food) you consume lower will be blood sugar level. In patients, on treatment who takes tablets / Insulin before meal the same effects are seen.
During treatment of diabetes fasting sugar is maintained at higher level then post lunch sugar to prevent complication of hypoglycemia during sleep.
I have one more problem. I become a sexual addiction. Every time in my mind going this type of thing. So I am unable to concentrate any work properly. Please help me out for this problem.
I am suffering from ringworm problem, it is get very much spread on my skin, so I want to know treatment to cure it ?
For a recent times, I had a longsighted blurred vision in my right eye. Why this is happening to me? Does over masturbation leads to this problem?
While cooking, one ingredient you cannot be without is oil. This is an essential ingredient in all types of cooking and no matter how little you put, a significant amount will still get into your body. Thus, it is of prime importance that you choose your cooking oil carefully. There are options, which are healthier than others and it is advisable to lean more on these options compared to the normal ones available in the market.
Considerations before choosing healthy cooking oils
It is important to not get into the marketing hype of various brands, which claim to be healthy cooking oils. Basic ingredients, no matter how refined, will still dictate how healthy the oil is. Some facts to consider are:
- You would want oils which are stable at high temperatures and don't oxidize easily. If oils oxidize easily, they form free radicals, which are harmful for your health.
- Unhealthy oils, even at lower temperatures will form polyunsaturated fats and thus, look for oils which have less of it.
Here are some healthy alternatives to the commonly found vegetable oils which are high in polyunsaturated fats.
- Olive oil: One of the staples and heroes of the Mediterranean diet, olive oil has long been the favorite of healthy cooking champions. It is good for the heart as it lowers LDL and encourages the growth of good cholesterol or HDL. It is also very low in polyunsaturated fats. You should try to go for extra virgin olive oil, although other variations are still better than normal vegetable oils.
- Palm oil: Also low in polyunsaturated fats, palm oil is rich in vitamin E and many other nutrients which make it a very healthy alternative to the normal vegetable oils you would usually buy from the market.
- Coconut oil: This variety of oil tends to have the least amount of polyunsaturated fats and is being touted as the healthiest alternative to normal cooking oils. Coconut oil contains a lot of lauric acid which helps to improve cholesterol levels within the body and is also know to have antibacterial properties.
- Avocado oil: Another healthy alternative, it may be a little difficult to find in the shelves as it is still uncommon. Again, this oil is also very low in unsaturated fats and is thus, similar to olive oil. You can use this oil for cooking or serve it cold as garnishing for dishes as well.
Indian market offers variety in oils and one can choose from sesame, ricebran, sunflower, safflower, canola , coconut and pure ghee too. Changing or rotating oils is healthy as it gives the body different essential fatty acids which it needs; for example we need a healthy blend of mono -unsaturates (50%) polyunsaturates ((30%) and saturated fatty acids(20%). However, you should consult your physician as to, which oil will be best for you.