Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. S S RajuYour feedback matters!
Hi, I'm 25 years old I want to know daily food which make me healthy and better? I'm suffering with cough daily and also when I intake saliva paining in that.
I have halitosis since 10 years What to do I filled my4molars at dentist And all dentist says use mouthwash it will relieve your bad breath but no use. Plzz help me.
I can not sleep properly? If try to sleep early thats its so uncomfortable and I feel so stress in my mind what can you do?
Sleep disorder. Unable to sleep at nights early and with that unable to wake-up early. What should I do to avoid those problems?
I am 22 years old I have been suffering from cold for 3 months I used so many medicines but I did not get any relief from them. Could you kindly suggest me medicine or tips?
I Am 18 years old, I use suffer from headache almost evey alternate day and some time I feel vomiting while headache, is these are sign of migraine?
Stomach is paining suddenly n then ok again paining. And even body ache ok and again the same. What might be the cause.
I am 15years old I am suffering from cough and cold ND tomorrow is my exam. So what should I do now.
I am a 33 years old male suffering from fever, cold and flowing nose. I consulted a doctor in person and get treated with 2 injections Montaz, along with Moxikind-CV 625, Paracetamol 650, Sinarest tablets and Otrivin for nose and Biorex-dx as cough syrup. After that I have bleeding nose, feeling dizzy and diarrhea. Should I stop taking the prescribed medicines?
Hello doctor I take thyronorm tablet 50 mg last 15 days after prescribed by a doctor .How time it will taken .l'm also suffering from acidity problem please Give me your suggestion.
I am 27 Yrs old and unmarried Since 2 days. Milky type liquid is excreting from penis after urine when giving pressure for latrine. So. What will be the reason of this please inform .And will it give any problem at my married life at future.
Hi I have got married and I am not able to have sex for long time with my Wife so I am thinking to use some pill and medicine to increase the time period of sex so give me the information that weather using this pill and medicine is harmful or not so I can continue.
Am 30 years old male suffering from HbsAg positive since last 5 yrs, but clinical asymptomatic, all routine investigations are within normal including liver function also, but I like to go outside india for working. Once I disqualified in medical test due to dis problems. I wanna to ask about is it possible to cme boold value is negative or wanna permanent solution from dis disease.
High I'm pankaj kr gupta I have a headache from last 3 months I used different kind of medicine by it did not work so plus help me regarding dis.
I have problem of azoo spermia. And my testicles are not producing sperms kindly help me to take good medicare.
He is my best friend. He is alwAys complains that his penis is not big. What should be do to make his big. And he says he also jerks off to fast while having sex. He says during intercourse he jerks of within 2 to 3 mins. What should be do to make his married life more interesting.
Bladder is an organ of the lower abdomen which stores urine. Though it is a problem common to both men and women, women are two times more prone to be affected than men.
The following are some of the causes that give rise to bladder pain.
- Bacterial infection or urinary tract infection is one of the common causes of bladder pain. Women are more likely to encounter uninary tract infection. It occurs if bacteria sneak in through the urethra leading to develop an infection in the urinary tract, which in turn affects the urinary bladder.
- Sometimes bladder stones can also give rise to bladder pain.
- Painful Bladder Syndrome is yet another cause, wherein your bladder holds pee after your kidneys have filtered it but before you pee it out. This condition causes pain and pressure below your belly button, causing pain in the bladder.
- Chronic pelvic pain is pain in the area below your bellybutton and between your hips that lasts six months or longer. There are multiple causes for such pain.
- Bladder cancer is another possible cause of bladder pain. If uncontrolled cancer cells are formed in the bladder, then it gives rise to bladder cancer. Bladder cancer is one of the most common cancers and generates unbearable pain in the bladder.
- Interstitial cystitis is another condition which gives rise to severe bladder pain. This condition is more commonly seen in women. The bladder becomes inflamed and irritated and the pain gets worse when the bladder is full or during menstruation. It is a chronic condition.
- Urethral stricture is another cause of bladder pain. Men are likely to be more affected by this condition. In this case, the urethra becomes inflamed and narrow creating difficulties to pass urine.
- Yeast infection also known as, Torulopsis is another cause of bladder pain.
Bladder pain can vary from being mild to severe. But, no matter what the degree of pain is, it requires serious medical attention. It is highly recommended that if you are suffering from bladder pain you must consult and seek a doctor's advice right from the beginning.