Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. S.s KadlasYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old. If I Wake up in the middle of the night, I am not able to sleep further even if I try hard. Is there a solution for this?
I have teeth pain for over 3 days, I cannot eat properly cavity is their today I have already taken one pain killer and one antibiotic still not getting any relief please advise what I have to do?
I am 20 year old male. I have pimples, acne and black spot. I have this problem with my 8th std. What can I do.:-(;-(
Im suffering from severe stomach ache followed by motions last three days during motion im getting a severe stomach can you please help to get rid of these pain.
The amount of emotional upheaval that periods, or no periods (for that matter) can cause, is something that every woman is aware of. It's normal to miss your period for different reasons occasionally, but it is a matter of concern if this absence persists over a period of time. The condition is then termed as a case of secondary amenorrhea. Although most people are quick to consider pregnancy while dealing with the various reasons for missed periods, there are a number of possibilities which are seldom mulled over, but should be considered in order to take effective precautions and seek proper medical care:
- Weight: Body weight is responsible for affecting hypothalamus and this may, in turn, upset your menstrual cycle. BMI level under 18-19 may result in triggering irregularities since enough estrogen will not be created. This is also why underweight women, who suffer from bulimia or anorexia, tend to miss their periods frequently. On the other hand, overweight women may stop ovulating due to increase in the production of estrogen and therefore, have heavy, infrequent periods. Therefore, it is essential that body weight be regulated to avoid any disappointment at 'the time of the month.'
- Stress: Any type of physical or emotional stress is bound to affect your cycle. This is because, the production of stress hormones in the body increases and an elevated level of adrenaline and cortisol may impair the functioning of the reproductive system. Under stressful situations, the body employs its amino acids to assist the neurotransmitters to produce stress hormones over sex hormones. As a consequence, the chances of missing your periods increase.
- Exercising Too Much: While regular workout is indispensable for battling a sedentary lifestyle, overdoing it might cause your body to produce lesser estrogen and delay your periods. Women, who are into athletics and gymnastics, are more likely to suffer from amenorrhea. In fact, other aspects of over-exercising, like sleeping less, fasting, and infections also contribute to such irregularities.
- Breastfeeding: Prolactin is the hormone that aids in milk production and may also repress ovulation for a while. Many breastfeeding moms may not get their periods for a month or more as a result. But this doesn't do away with your chances of getting pregnant. A span of three months is expected to pass before the abnormalities are done away with.
- Food Allergies: Celiac Disease or untreated gluten allergy can directly harm hormone production. They are directly related to your gut health and your adrenal glands which is why they can influence the sex hormone creation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I am very fat and I had a lot of dark circle. So please can you tell me what can I do for these type of problems.
I am using minoxidil for beard growth From past 45 days I am applying it I can see hairs growing but it is not becoming thick and black why?
I am a blood pressure patient. Last week I went to BM BIRLA HEART RESEARCH CENTRE for some test. My echo, ECG, TMT report is normal. So doctor prescribed me CTDT-12.5 for blood pressure. But after take this from two day's feeling dizziness, sweat and nausea, vomiting symptoms. Feeling uncomfortable. Please tell me whats the solution for it.
Married for 11 years having 2 kids and we love each other very much. But problem is that she is never interested in getting intimate. This situation is prevailing since 4-5 years or more than that. We have it once or twice a month that too very casually. She only does it to keep my heart that too seems like she is doing favour to me. We are literally having a SLM. Frustration causes anger and eventually leads to fights and low mood. Kids are also affected due to this atmosphere. She is on mentioned medications but as per gynae, these medication does not affect the libido. Please suggest how to increase her drive/libido so that we can live a happy married life.
I am a 21 year old girl and I want to gain weight. My diet is appropriate infact betr than many fat people. I have tried many things like endura mass and others but I did not see any improvement. I seriously want to gain weight. My height is 5.5" and I want to atlest put in some weight upto 50 kgs. Presently my weight is 41 kg. How can I gain some weight? please help me with some really appreciable solution. Thank you.
I had sex on 24th June, and my date is due on 27th June. I got a pinkish blood on 29th June. Is it implantation bleeding or is it due to ipill? And we had unprotected sex and I took ipill after 7 hours. Can I be pregnant? And later the period stopped.
Health benefits of TEA
1. Green Tea boosts metabolism and contains antioxidant.
2. White Tea has antibacterial and antiviral properties.
3. Black Tea can help lower blood pressure and prevent heart disease.
4. Mint Tea helps treat bloating and aids digestion.