Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S.s KadlasYour feedback matters!
I am 49 years female. I have dark circles under my eyes. Please suggest some home remedies. Also suggest some home facial to keep clean the face.
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues by certain foreign bodies, such as bacteria, parasite and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
- They can be acute that is can last for a short time or chronic that lasts for a long time or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
- Although each infection has its own distinct symptom, generally these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
- If the patient has severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling, and unexplained prolonged fever or cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body . They, on one hand hampers the digestive power of the system and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be a great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there are no side effects of this treatment and the disease is cured permanently. Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Some of the homeopathic medicines for the treatment of most common infections are discussed below:
- Throat infections: Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
- Skin infection: Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
- Bladder infection: Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and Sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
- Stomach infection: Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended
- Sinus infection: Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.
Note: Although, the names of the medicines have been mentioned here, still it is strongly recommended that no medicine should be consumed without consulting a homeopathic doctor. The potency and dosage of the medicine will vary from person to person and can only be decided by a trained practitioner.