Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S Raviprakash
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. S RaviprakashYour feedback matters!
I have running nose, flum little thick and sore throat, little headache. I want a quick relief. Please help me out. I want medicine name ?
My weight is too much my age is 28 and weight is 91kgs is it correct? How should I weight loss with out exercises? Is it possible?
Good morning, my name is Dr Suchindra Sachdeva, I am a consultant homoeopath we will be talking about Bronchial asthma. As you all must be aware of Bronchial asthma is an allergic condition and symptoms generally are a cough, breathlessness, wheezing, running of nose, sneezing and since it is an allergic condition the things which generally precipitate the problems are dust, smoke, pollution, cold, sour things change of seasons these are the basically precipitating factors and the fact which we on to print highlight is that homeopathy constituting homeopathy treatment can cure asthma in integrity grow. The way we approach this problem with the homoeopathy treatment we try to build up the immunity of the person, as the immunity goes up the disease phenomena goes down, that means allergic is reactivity to the allergens gradually goes down. How would we monitor that are we going in right direction with the treatment or not? If the attack of asthma start becoming lesser in frequency, lesser in intensity and of shorter duration that is one indication that our treatment is proceeding in right direction to the things which generally precipitate asthma, if those things are not able to bring above the attack that means the tolerance level towards those things and circumstances, if are becoming better that is an indication that we are becoming better. And generally, people come to us into distinct one who is already under allopathic treatment and for those who are not taking the treatment.
Those who are taking the allopathic treatment we generally start our treatment parallelly you know and as gradually asthma becomes better, the requirement of allopathic medication gradually goes down. Another very important fact which I would have brought to for front is, we need to understand in order to take care of one particular episode of asthma allopathy is far far better than homoeopathy and in breaking the recurrence of asthma, homoeopathy is far better than allopathy. So important thing is we can work in tandem when in acute case we can opt for allopathic treatment, nebulisation, puff whatsoever and in between, we can continue with the homoeopathic medicine, which means gradually attacks become lesser and lesser and lesser. And overall immunity also becomes better and there are additional tests and parameters by which we can make that judgement, spirometry is one, peak expiratory flowmetry is also another test by which we can see before and after treatment. How much crowns we have covered during this time and if you want to go for the treatment that you can always reach me at lybrate.com and you can always reach me at my clinic. Thank you so much, pleasant hearing.
Hello my age is 19 my weight is 104 I want to loose weight without surgery can you tell me the process.
My parents are from medical line and they say not to prefer gyming when you want to have some workout. Does it effect muscle to loose after you leave working put in a gym? Will I be more fat if I don't continue? I am a young girl and want to have a fit body, suggest me.
I am 19 year old but my height is not increasing. My parents have good height but I do not have. So what should I do to increase it.
Sucrose or the table sugar increases blood sugar levels and initiates the pancreas to release insulin forces the sugar into cells, thus contributing to fat formation.
Fructose on the other hand acts upon the liver and hence no insulin is secreted. But fructose is more detrimental to health as it releases the hormone for hunger – ghrelin making us hungrier; one continues to eat, leading to weight gain. Fructose is found in corn syrup which is used to sweeten most processed and packed foods.
Here are top 7 reasons why you should get away from this addictive white powder:
- Sugar and cancer: over consumption of sugar has been found to cause cancer. Studies have linked elevated blood sugar levels to cancers in women. Moreover, pancreatic cancer uses fructose to initiate a particular process that aids rapid cell division. Extra sugar present in the bloodstream feeds the cancer cells.
- Impact on liver: sugar overdose hits the liver and causes the liver cells to bloat up and become fatter. This leads to liver complications and conditions like fatty liver disease. Research shows that extra calories fatten the liver cells first by 27% while external body gains hardly 2% of fat.
- Hurts your heart: excess sugar in the diet contributes to heart diseases and may even damage your arteries. Sugar is known to deplete good cholesterol levels in the blood. Prolonged exposure of the arterial inner walls to sugar causes it to get irritated and less responsive to body’s healing mechanisms. This results in malabsorption of oxygen and other nutrients into the cells.
- Addictive properties of sugar: sugar evokes addictive responses within our body which make us crave for it even more. It is a never-ending struggle that is triggered by the feel good hormones like dopamine in our body. However, the receptors that release dopamine weaken over time and hence need more sugar to get activated which leaves us wanting for more.
- Aids in ageing: fructose especially contributes to ageing by boosting cell damage and causing cells to die faster. Sugars can also cause wrinkles as they are capable of breaking down the collagen and elastin of skin, which are responsible for the tightness and glow of the skin.
- Causes mental anxiety: kicking back on sugar will help you feel more relaxed and less stressed. Excess sugars can also cause depression and reduce cognitive abilities like memory and so on.
- Bad teeth and bones: sugar binds with the bacteria of the mouth to form acid that diminishes the quality of your teeth. Similarly, sugar works to deplete vital minerals like calcium which causes osteoporosis and bone loss. Lastly, sugar directly leads to weight gain and diabetes, the silent killer.