Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. S RaviprakashYour feedback matters!
In my urine some white liquid is coming not frequently. When ever I have some sexual feelings that time it's happening most. Is this critical problem or is this impact my parenting abilities in future. I am doing masturbating 2-3 times in a month.
Lybrate | Dr Shweta Pawar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
My sister is 18 years old and her height is only 4'8" (inches). Is there any effective way for her to gain some height?
I am 28 year old boy suffering from general anxiety disorder. I go to doctor he gave antidepressant tablet aropax 12.5 mg (paroxetine) salt and dothiepin 75 mg at night. When I take aropax 12.5 my prostate is irritate My bladder is irritate. Urination problem why .aropax cause this or aropax and dothiepin combination do this problem.
I am 39 years old woman. In my urine test done twice in the past one year, there is a slight trace of blood in urine, around 2 to 3/hpf. Is it normal.
Sir I am 22 year age. I have a problem that my height is very less and I am only 5 ft long. I have taken many medicine for increasing the height but did not get success .so please tell me some tips for increasing height.
Sir, My age is 21 years now, my height is 5.3, how can i improve my height, by using any calcium tablets. Or any other tablets, i want to improve at least 3 inches sir please advise.
If you have curly hair, chances are frizz is your natural enemy. And if it is summer and the weather chooses to be humid, that is when everything goes for a toss. Static build-up in winters can also cause frizzy hair. Frizzy hair occurs due to raised hair cuticles, which allow moisture to traverse and enlarge the strands. This makes your hair look frizzy and dried, instead of defined and smooth. Usually, people with curly hair have more frizz problems than people with straight hair. Frizzy hair can occur due to many reasons, some of them include:
- Inadequate daily water consumption
- Repeated chemical treatment of hair (Hair dyes, bleach, etc.)
- Using the wrong hair products
- Certain medications
- Wearing woollen clothes (Such as scarves or sweater which cause static)
- Improper haircare (For instance, you may be rubbing your hair too harshly as you dry it)
- Washing hair with extremely hot water
- Dry, cold winds
- Styling your hair with heated equipment
Frizzy hair is a common problem during both monsoon and winter months.
1. The best way to deal with frizzy hair is to use a leave-in hair gel that has vitamins, minerals and proteins in it. The gel also contains other active ingredients such as hibiscus, saw palmetto and gingko biloba. The gel will moisturise the strands and lock the nourishment in. It will also form a protective barrier over the hair, so environmental factors (sun, rain, wind, etc.) cannot agitate the hair.
2. Frizzy hair is also treated by conditioners that are left in the hair for longer so they effectively moisturise each strand of hair.
3. Using hair brushes made from plastic or boar fibres can also reduce frizz.
4. Usually, frizz can lead to hair breakage. Thus it is important to use the correct shampoo for your hair type that has gentle cleansing and deep moisturising properties. Nourishing shampoos that contain hibiscus extracts and almond oil can be effective against hair breakage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.