Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. S RaviprakashYour feedback matters!
I have severe tooth ache in molars fir last 3 days. There is no cavity. Please advice some home remedy.
Hello I am Neelam. Having High Bp from last 1 years 164/109. My wud b husband want to end up our relation so I stopped taking medicines from last few days. Want to kill myself, thought will have 20-30 medicines of prolomet Xl 50 (my Bp Medicines. If will do so. I will survive after that? I do not want to see this world after taking this action. Please Dr. Tell me the truth of this action. Plz.
Im too weak in size and strength how to increase weight in both way as size and strength please assist me in this problem?
Hi, Is it safe to have sex without any safety measure after 19 or 20 days after first day of monthly periods?
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney Stone's? Also, I have been told not to drink city water, what is the best water to drink?
To remove pimple black marks on hands which cream should be used plzzz tel me strong medicine because my marriage on August 5th before that I should clear that's why I am using Femcinol-A cream but no effect.
Is take supplement like protein. Pre workout etc is really good for health. please explain I am doing Jym properly and taking this all. But the another reason to take this all I want to build my muscle like a bodybuilder. If it is not good for health please give a natural diet chart.
Hello, I am 23 years old. And I have become very lean and thin and lost around 6 kgs in three two years. Having proper diet still not getting any improvement in my self. And one more problem is that having pimple problem continuously one after the other around nose and chin. Please suggest measures for the problem.
Unable to hit the gym, have to lose weight in order to conceive, please tell how can I lose weight at home? Exercise and diet? Thank you.
I have hairfall problem from last 1 year. Someone suggested me to use natural oils like coconut, olive etc. So should I use daily soap for removing excessive oil or a shampoo. If shampoo, then for how many days a week.
Sir, My face has a lot of pimbbles How to reduce it And get a beautiful skin Will you suggest an effective cream to make face brighter.
Lybrate | Dr Neha Khare speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
My weight is 50 kg and my age is 18. I want to gain weight so what will be the diet schedule and I have ordered nutrigain powder and capsules will it be helpful to me.
Are you suffering from hair loss? Don't just blame your genes for that. A plethora of reasons ranging from hormonal imbalance to thyroid or nutritional deficiency can lead to hair loss. Hair fall and baldness can hamper your self-confidence and push you to a pessimistic and gloomy world of hopelessness. Your hair is the x-factor that influences your personality and sets you apart from others. But, what should you do to tackle hair loss and boost hair growth? Well, there are several ways to get rid of this problem. There are several home based remedies to stop hair fall and enhance growth of hair. Some of these remedies have been listed below:
- Fenugreek: You might be surprised to know that the seeds of fenugreek contain hormone antecedents. These help in repair of hair follicles. The seeds are also rich in nicotinic acid that promotes growth of hair. Fenugreek seeds should be soaked in water overnight and then make a paste by grinding them. This paste should be applied on the scalp and left for about 30 minutes. The paste should then be rinsed off with only water, avoid application of shampoo or any other cleaning agent.
- Aloe Vera: It is a very useful home remedy in tackling issues related to the hair. It helps in maintain and restoring the pH balance of the scalp. It has a slightly alkaline property. Gel formed out of aloe vera is also helpful in getting rid of dandruff. The gel should be applied to the scalp for 45 minutes and then washed with water. This treatment must be followed for at least twice or thrice a week for best results.
- Oil massage: Insufficient supply of nutrients to the hair can lead to loss of hair. Therefore, it is always a wise idea to massage the scalp with hot oil to provide enough nutrients to the scalp and improve the flow of blood in the head. It is usually recommended to massage the scalp and hair strands with oil rich in vitamin E, such as olive oil, coconut oil or almond oil for 45 minutes. Thereafter, you can wash away the excess oil by applying shampoo.
- Coconut milk: It is rich in fats and proteins. It helps in the growth of hair and prevents loss. For best results, grind the coconut pulp to get milk out of it and then apply it to the scalp and hairs. Leave the milk for over 30 minutes and then wash it off with shampoo for preventing thinning of hairs.
- Diet plan: You need to take care of your diet first in order to add volume to your hairs. Include vegetables rich in iodine like nori, dulse, kombu and wakame in your meals. Iodine helps in proper functioning of the thyroid gland and quite essential for healthy hair. Fatty acids are also essential for hair growth. It is advised to consume adequate amounts of nuts, fish and avocados for healthy hairs.
- Along with a healthy hair diet, it is important that you exercise properly as it will ensure that there is proper blood flow to your scalp and will help in the growth of hair.
- Treat your hair delicately. Avoid unnecessary brushing, combing or handling. Use a soft, round bristles brush.
- Have a weekly scalp massage to provide stimulation to the hair follicles.
- Have regular trims to eliminate split ends and allow the hair to look and feel healthier.
- Get plenty of rest and sleep to allow your body to grow hair.
- Avoid Stress as it is the major cause of hair loss.
If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.