Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S. Raghavendra BabuYour feedback matters!
I have thioroid and left ovarian cyst problem, hormone also imbalanced what treatment I have to take.
Asthma, the long term inflammatory disease, affects the airways of lungs. A number of symptoms, including obstruction of air flow into the lungs, which can cause breathlessness, coughing, wheezing, allergic reactions and swelling of the tubes, points to it. The causes include genes as well as pollution in the environment which is resulting in an increasing number of cases. The diagnosis is usually done with a spirometry and the treatment is a long term process.
Women who suffer from asthma have to be especially vigilant during pregnancy as it can lead to a number of complications including less air passage to the foetus. This can result in a slow rate of development and certain anomalies in extreme cases. So how can a pregnant lady manage asthma? Here are a few tips:
- Involve Pulmologist: To begin with, the obstetrician and the pulmonologist must both be well aware of the situation. The pulmonologist must be given detailed information with regards to allergies as well as past treatment and medical history so that the treatment is done systematically to prevent an asthmatic attack and any complications to the foetus.
- Lung Function: During pregnancy, the doctor must monitor lung function carefully with monthly check ups to ensure that the right amount of oxygen is reaching the foetus. This is done because the severity of asthma changes in most women during pregnancy. A spriometry or peak flow metre can be used to measure the lung function. Also, the foetal movements must be monitored on a monthly basis, or rather, once every 28 days, to be more specific.
- Influenza: Flu is a common outcome of asthma, especially when it becomes severe during pregnancy. The onset of flu or influenza must be prevented at all costs with the help of a flu vaccine that will be effective at least for a season at a time. It is a pregnancy safe injection.
- Triggers: There are many things that may trigger an asthmatic attack or an allergic reaction that can lead to the same. Ensure that you do not suffer from these triggers by avoiding dust, pollen, tobacco smoke and varied other substances that can lead to choking and wheezing.
- Medication: One must ask the doctor about pregnancy safe inhaled corticosteroids that one can take during pregnancy if and when the need arises.
It is recommended to take medication for asthma during pregnancy only after a consultation with the doctor. Also, do not reduce the dose of the medicine unless your doctor has recommended a change.
I want to loose weight .My recent report is. TSH 3.98 LIPID CHOLESTEROL 170, triglyceride 221, HDL 40, LDL 100. sugar FASTING 99 PLEASE SUGGEST ME HOW TO LOOSE WEIGHT.
Hi sir, I am having digestion problem and my weight is increasing I used to drink upto 3 ltrs of water but no use I am not getting motions properly pls give me a suggestion fr this.
I am 18 years old and my weight is 78 kg I want to reduce my weight minimum 15 kg so what treatment can I take please help memedicimedicine.
Hi. I have hypothyroidism. I am gaining weight continuously. Whenever I am trying to do some exercise I feel fatigue n my body is very tired even if I use stairs from ground to second floor. Please help me through diet how can I reduce weight n let me know abt green coffee also.
I Hav food allergy. Mainly groundnut products. It causes rashes on skin nd my face becomes red. How to avoid such problems.
Morning empty stomach after drinking some water and getting freshed after 30 minute I take 8 almond ,8 cashew and som pistach and a medium apple. Then after taking breakfast after 20 minute I feel very urge to poop. And that is very loose and green black a little greasy to but only once. Whenever I didn't eat anything except breakfast than its ok. Is this because of dry fruit or apple combination. please suggest doctor.
I am 45 year old female having stomach pain since 2 days. The aching is periodic with a interval of 2-3 min. No loose motion or gas is there. The acute pain is there.
Mild testicular pain from a month. Got my sonography done everything is fine with it. Can it be a std and how can I detect it?
Last two month i don't have proper arrangement for good food that's why i am eating only one time in a day at evening time. So almost 5 kg wt loss down my body, and weakness coming in my body and last 3-4 days i am suffering from fever and cold due to this my throat is also paining give me suggestion for betterment
What is the reason of hairfall. Is leaving breakfast can be a reason of it or something else because I am not doing breakfast for many days.
We bring light to those who are in the dark of sexual problems. People are confused and bothered by their sexual feelings. The sexual problem could be the main causes for the discontented life.
We counsel on the necessity to premarital counseling for youth to have a satisfied and contented married life. We release them from sexual urge properly and making them too aware of sexual problems.