Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S R Veena Kiran
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. S R Veena KiranYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I am 19 years old male and have severe problems of pain in throat because of tonsils. What should i do?
Awakening with a headache and on top of it a blocked nose is an unpleasant begins to the day. In the event that this turns into a standard event and even the face harms with general largeness in the head, it's a restorative condition called Sinusitis. Sinuses are air-filled depressions inside the skull bone. These empty spaces in the skull are arranged in cheek bones, brow, behind the scaffold of the nose and between the eyes. Another set is arranged in the upper area of the nose and behind the eyes. All the sinuses have the same coating that is available in the nose. This covering produces bodily fluid, which is depleted out of the sinuses through an opening in the nose. Homeopathy treatment can be a decent cure for Sinus of various sorts.
Top normal Homeopathic remedies for sinus infections:
- Silicea: One of the Best Homeopathic remedies for Sinus Infections with headache. Silicea happens to be one of the finest remedies in homeopathic for sinus disease. The headache caused by sinus fundamentally on right side happens to be treated best with Silicea. The patient requiring Silicea feels crisp and is extremely touchy to frosty air. Concealing warmly gives alleviation. One conspicuous sign for utilizing Homeopathic pharmaceutical Silicea as a part of cases of sinus happens to be stuffiness in the nasal parts. The discharges in the nasal areas get stopped up in hard coverings. On endeavoring to extricate these hulls, there is dying.
- Belladonna: Top Homeopathic solution for sinus headache with smothered discharge: Normal Homeopathic prescription Belladona is one of the perfect homeopathic remedies for sinus diseases when sinus headache is because of smothered discharge. Belladonna is exceptionally useful when a Sinusitis patient grumbles of a brutal headache. The patient may get alleviation from the headache by restricting the head firmly or applying weight.
- Kali Bichrome: Best Homeopathic solution for Sinusitis with discharge dropping once again into throat.
Kali Bichrome is the top regular Homeopathic medication for Sinusitis where the discharge drops over into the throat regardless of leaving the nose. The discharge is thick and for the most part yellow.
Hi, From last 7 days ago I feel congestion in my ear. First I thought it is due to air and did not care. It feel like there are some water remain in ear after bath. After 3-4 days it also not ok with me. I am feeling same. And observed less hearing activity in one ear. I consulted a doctor he told me it may due to cold and give candibiotic ear drop and doxycycline tablet. I used the medicine 2 days but found no change. What will I do. I never insert except earbud in my ear. Is it a very serious problem or not. Kindly share useful words for my cure. Thanks a lot.
I am 21 years old male and I have developed Sinusitis problem from air, dust pollution of construction site recently. On top of that, I have stomach aches and gas problems for quite some time. Also, I am using a eye lens that is 0.5D less than prescribed as I did not take new ones. SYMPTOMS: I get pain near the eye area, back of the head, neck areas (difficult to keep neck stable) alternately and sometimes stomach aches and gas. How should I approach it? Thanks.
Sir, My age 23y suffering from persistent headache and cough with minor fever due to sinus problem from almost 8+ years. I was treated by lots of antibiotics, decongestant, nasal spray but all gone in vain. My CT PNS showed blockage of bilateral infundibulum and maxillary antrum due to large bilateral haller cells And mild polypoidal mucosal thickening in both maxillary sinuses. Which I think allergic and fungal. In addition there is thickening of both inferior nasal turbinates. I lost somewhat food taste and severe allergy to foods. I feel like some solid in my sinuses and severe tightness below nose which make my breathing difficult and painful. I want sinus surgery done for this please help me and also tell the cost. Thank You.
My son having tonsils pain and feeling like cold from 1 day also having body pain like muscles pain.
I feel breathless while sleeping my Ms. tells me that not usually but at the times she hears my snoring like something has stuck in my nose and through and at the same time when she wakes me up I feel I was breathless in sleep and I was trying to wake my self up but I could not due to breathlessness. Also I feel very fatigue and drowsiness in the morning and I didn't able to get out of my bed early please let me know I to cure this problem.
1) Gargling several times a day with warm salt water can reduce swelling in the throat and loosen mucus, helping to flush out irritants or bacteria.
2) Sucking on cough drops or lozenges stimulates saliva production, which can help keep your throat moist.
3) Staying hydrated is very important, especially when you're sick and your throat is irritated or inflamed. This keeps your mucous membranes moist and better able to combat bacteria and irritants like allergens, and makes your body better able to fight back against other cold symptoms.
4) A warm cup of herbal tea can offer immediate, soothing relief for a sore throat. For an extra boost, add a teaspoon of honey. It'll help the "medicine" go down, and it has antibacterial properties that may help you heal faster.
5) Always take the full course of medicine, even if you feel better after a few days.