Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. S. PadmanabhanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from a big body pain by 2 days. I have back pain more than any parts and I have little bit pain while passing urine. And the urine colour is very yellow. Is this any main disease? Give a suggestion on this.
My father is suffering from cystitis with hematuria, since 3 months. His ct scan report is as follows- 7 mm calculus is seen at rt Vesuvius- ureteric in bulging in the bladder lumen. It is persistent at its rt Vesuvius- ureteric jn even in prone position. No proximal hydronephrosis or hydroureter is seen. He was in LVF & had an acute coronary syndrome 3 months back. No coronary angiogram was done. He had also suffered a pulmonary emboli in July 2016. At present he is on following meds-flavedon mr, monotrate 30, lasix 40 mg, 1/4 tab, cardivas6. 25 mg & clopilet7 mg. For his UTI he has taken fosfomycin 3 mg & Zifi-cv (200) mg. Kindly advise if we can consecutively treat him for his calculus as we are against surgery considering his cardiac status & age.
I am 18 years female. I usually get very lethargic and hav excessive urination and extreme thirst. I fear that I may have diabetes. So what should I do?+
I have cyst in my left kidney, what are the precautions I have to take for cyst in kidney, please advice what are the food do not take for kidney cyst, please help me.
Nettle leaf is good for reducing kidney creatinine .when it is 8.93 .pls tell me about this is it good and tell me uses and side effect of this product.
I'm one month pregnant but I'm also having UTI infection due to which I'm having lot of side pain two weeks ago I had urine test there 20-25 pus cell present in there this side pain making me uncomfortable feel nauseated every time not able to eat properly and also lower back pain is there what treatment I should take cure this and avoid this in future.
I have stone in kidney what is way to get relief what is the best treatment where I have to find my doctor.
Hi, im asking about my mother she is suffering from urine infection, after the treatment she is having huge acidity now she can not eat any things she is vomit continue after having food. Please suggest me what is the best solution for her. She is now 48 years old. Please help us.
Hello dr, im 19 years old I dbt dat I had stones in my kidney. Could you please tell me those symptoms and how can I cure it?
I was got to know that I have one rt kidney working (with hypertrophy) and not functioning while scanning for other purposes. Doctors say it is the congenital problem as I have other congenital problems too (cataract cleft palate lowest ears. Doctor said blood urea n serum creatinine levels are pretty normal no special diet is needed. I want to be safe. Are there any imp changes to be made in diet and whqt should be the daily protein intake. I do moderate push ups.
Are you suffering from kidney stones and looking for an effective, natural treatment? You should choose homeopathy, as it works well in treating kidney stones. A kidney stone is a hard, crystalline, mineral development in your kidneys or urinary tract. The condition is called nephrolithisis. Kidney stones occur due to a reduction in your urine volume, and because of the presence of excess stone-forming substance in your urine. Homeopathic treatment of kidney stones does not involve any side effects, and various homeopathic medicines are used as a part of the treatment. Some of them are as follows:
- This medicine is used when a sharp pain is experienced because of kidney stones.
- A patient experiences strains and cramps along the ureter during the passage of calculus.
- Fever and irritation are also likely.
- Benzoic acid is prescribed in case of nephritic colic.
- Offensive urinary symptoms are experienced. The urine is usually deep red with strong and foul odor.
- The urine may alternatively be thick, and clear.
- This homeopathic medicine is used for treating kidney stones, which develop because of kidney congestion.
- Dull backache and ache in the bladder are experienced, along with dark urine, containing deposits of uric acid and blood.
- A patient experiences an increased urge for urination, but a very small amount of urine is passed at once.
- A burning sensation while passing urine is indicated along with swelling of the urethra.
- This homeopathic medicine is used during the paroxysms of renal colic. Extreme pain and excitement are indicated.
- The pain may be cutting in nature, and it shoots in various directions, affecting your limbs and different parts of the body.
- There is an increased urge to urinate, and an aversion to fluids is developed by a patient in spite of feeling thirsty.
- This is another effective homeopathic remedy used for treating kidney stones, when the patient experiences a shooting pain radiating from a certain point and he or she becomes unable to move because of the pain.
- Also there is a darting pain experienced in the ureter, extending down to your legs.
- There is an indication of the development of little pinheads in the pelvis that starts growing down your bladder.
You must consult a homeopathic practitioner before taking homeopathic medicines for the treatment of kidney stones. A doctor will suggest you the best homeopathic medicines based on the symptoms you experience and the severity of the condition.