Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S NayarYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old I have problem in my periods I get periods on 18 April then it delayed on next month and periods come on 23 may and on 23 may I have sex without precaution on the 1st day of mensuration and now its 28 june but periods are not coming please help me out as soon as possible.
Sir, my friend (girl) period has started from last night and she is suffering from faint, she took one medicine then her period stopped again. If she doesn't take medicine she suffered so much whereas if she take medicine her period will stop again please advise us as soon as possible Thanks.
I want to know, for pregnancy how much sperm quantity is require. Also want to know best timing to do sex for conceive.
My wife is pregnant and running 5th week. So can we have sex or not. If yes then how long we can have sex. And which position is good for her. Please suggest.
Hi, I am 34 yrs old have 8 years old daughter want to take advise before planning for another baby can I have folvite 5 mg tablet.
I am having irregular periods undergone sonography report is normal, my doctor prescribed oosure for conceiving but I don't have pcos is it safe to take this tablet because I don't have pcos.
My wife is 40-45 days pregnant but I want to abort her pregnancy. Please suggest me some easy way to abort her pregnancy as we are not ready for child.
I am 19 years old and had sex for 5 to 6 times and took I pill after 62 hours should it prevent pregnancy or not? Please advise.
When someone intends to describe 'intercourse', the adjective painful is not the first thing to spring up in your mind. But more often than not, you or your partner might be suffering from a painful experience under the sheets that further complicates your relationship.
But to paraphrase, it doesn't have to be like this. If you are encountering pain on a regular basis, it is best to talk to your partner and to a doctor to get rid of the problems.
Below is a list of 6 reasons that could be responsible for a painful intercourse:
- Lack of sufficient lubrication: When the female member is turned on because of foreplay, there is an adequate amount of white mucous discharge in the vagina which works as a natural lubricant and makes penetration easy and comfortable. A lack of sufficient foreplay or a side effect of usage of medications for allergies and antidepressants might make your vagina dry which can cause pain. Also, intercourse before your menstrual periods can also facilitate the painful experience. This condition can be checked upon by usage of lubricants which will sufficiently moisturize the vagina.
- Inflammation of the bladder region can also cause pain during sex: It is recommended to urinate after sex in order to drain away the bacteria that might have entered your body during intercourse.
- Infection: Infection in the vagina, which can be denoted by the change of color in the vaginal discharge can be a reason for the pain. Also itching in the vagina (vaginitis) in case of women or infection to certain contraceptives for men can also give rise to pain.
- Inflammation of prostate gland: For males, severe pain just a few moments before ejaculation might be a result of prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate gland) and should be immediately diagnosed.
- Medical Conditions: If the pain during intercourse affects your whole body, then there is a possibility that the pain is a reason for some underlying serious medical condition like problems in the uterus, irritable bowel syndrome or ovarian cysts.
- Hormonal Imbalance: If you are pregnant or you have given birth just a few months back, you might feel pain during intercourse as changes in hormones during pregnancy might cause your vagina to dry up. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.