Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. S NagarajuYour feedback matters!
Ma'am or sir, Mere right side breast me pain h or swelling v ho gayi hai, or touch krne pe v pain hota hai or hard v ho gya hai. Mai unmarried hu or meri age 32 hai. Plz suggest what I do. One thing is mai Dr. se check up nahin karna chati.
Hello my breast pains near the upper n lower side for some days n then it automatically I get rid of the pain. But after some days it again come back can you please tell me why its happening?
Did Hukkah is good for health? And did hookah take daily is dangerous for health I mean any cancer or other disease? please help me.
She got attacked by breast tumor. And it's become hard and spread to left breast please give me some homeopathic remedies.
I am suffering frm GERD. Since 1 year continuously I hav sore throat even after tonsillectomy. I am afraid of cancer. I had endoscopy test BT D reports wer normal n just gastric problem. How can I get rid of it?
I have lump at breast on right side how to cure it Age 52 years (F) without F. N. A. C. please suggest?
When I am press my wifes breast milk come out through nipple. But my wife not in pregnancy and no child. Our marriage have last one year. Some small periods problem solved when we consult doctor and take medicine. Now no periods problem. Milk come out in my wifes brest in last two months when I press the brest. Please help me is it ok or not. Please send me a mail in my mail id.
She is having breast pain for the past few days. She got her xray and sonography done. But yet doctors find nothing wrong. Is there any way to cure her.
Age 56. How to prevent prostrate from enlarging? psa count normal. Urine flow test normal so far. Ultrasound indicates enlarged prostrate. Is there a preventive method to stop prostrate enlargement?
Ultra sonography report: normal in shape & size with protuberant nipple there are no sub - areolarductal dilatation. Parenchymal echo-textures appear to be homogenous. Reveals few, more or less, well defined cystic s. O. L of varying sizes in both the breasts. Cyst in right lower outer quadrant: 0.61cm*0.27cm. Cyst in left upper inner quardrant: 0.80cm*0.74cm. Cyst in let lower outer quadrant: 1.24cm*1.26 cmcm. Another ill-definedhypoechoic s. O. L of size (1.21cm*0.72cm) is also seen in right upper outer quadrant. Thereare no axillary lymphadenopathy. Impression: breast cyst (bilateral) s. O. Lin right breast.
My cousin had noticed that he has cancer at stage of 3. The doctor planned to give radiation therapy. After that, a surgery to keep colostomy bag. He is 23 years old. Doctor asked him to save his sperms for future. Is there any possibility to avoid keeping colostomy bag?how long will he lead his life?
M taking lithosun 400 arip mt5 since 2 years everything was going ok but then my father was diagnosed with cancer now I am feeling very low what can be done in this please help.
I want to know if there is simple medicine in alopathic,homeopathy,ayurvedic etc.My psa is 2.8 which is within normal limits but ultrasound scanning shows enlargement.Urine flow is OK so also frequency.
For the lump in the breast is operation required? After mammogram also do we need to get operated and remove that lump? How much does it cost?
My dad got a cyst type mass in near right side of neck doctor suggest for biopsy and then test after that they will do. What I have to do for removing any other method suggest and safe.
Cervical cancer (a malignant tumor of the cervix, the lowermost part of the uterus) is one of the most preventable types of cancer. Because of the Pap smear test, the number of cervical cancer cases has actually dropped over the past 20 years. However, many women still develop cervical cancer.
While some cases of cervical cancer cannot be prevented, there are many things a woman can do to reduce her risk of developing cervical cancer.
Reduce Your Risk of Cervical Cancer:
- Get a regular Pap smear. A Pap smear can be the greatest defense against cervical cancer. It can detect cervical changes early on, before they have a chance to turn into cancer.
- Limit the number of sexual partners you have. Studies have shown that women who have many sexual partners increase their risk for cervical cancer. You also increase your risk of developing HPV, which has been shown to lead to cervical cancer.
- Quit smoking or avoid secondhand smoke. Smoking cigarettes increases your risk of developing many cancers, including cervical cancer.
- If you are sexually active, use a condom. Having unprotected sex puts you at risk for HIV and other sexually transmitted infections (STIs), which can increase your risk factor for developing cervical cancer.
- Follow up on abnormal Pap smears. If you have had an abnormal Pap smear, it is important to follow up with regular Pap smears or colposcopies, and whatever else your doctor has recommended for you. If you have been treated for cervical dysplasia, you still need to follow up with Pap smears or colposcopies.
- Get the HPV vaccine. If you are under 27, you may be eligible to receive the HPV vaccine, which prevents high risk strains of HPV in women. The vaccine is most effective when given to young women before they become sexually active.
Again, cervical cancer prevention should be a top priority for all women. Small lifestyle adjustments, combined with regular medical care, can go a long way in preventing cervical cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a oncologist and ask a free question.