Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. S N Srinivasaiah SettyYour feedback matters!
Sir how to take acid phos 1/m my friend suggest me this becoz I can not last long in bed is there any side effects of this medicine or I can not get this in every medical store? And how to take this dose and for how much time please tell me.
Which medicine to take for fever or what are symptoms of heat stroke. Can you please help me with this.
I have some sex problems like premature ejaculation. How I can recover from that problem. What I want to do.
Lat night I got a stomach problem. I dint knew wats wrong wid me Just wanna knw how it happened I feel lik its food poisoning. Even I had last night outside food.
I am 62 years old suffering from hyperacidity and indigestion. Constant toothache. What should I do? medicine like dompan helps only for few hours.
Daily I use to watch porn and do masturbation and sometimes for 2 or 3 times a day now my penis size is reduced 6 inches to 4 or 5 inches from before n suffering from premature ejaculation .now also I daily want to do masturbation because I talk with gf in nights. Now I stopped masturbation daily and do it two times in a week . Please help me out and sply I want to increase my penis size pls suggest me cream I heard there are creams for it .can I increase my size from 6 inches to 9 inches ?
I am 46 woman, my pantie always gets wet due to urination which I fail to feel and hence can't control, I'm not diabetic. What is the cause and what is the treatment. Please advice.
Sir, I have severe gas trouble and stomach bloating, it feel very uncomfortable. Can you pls suggest some solution.
Dear Doctor, I am diabetic patient my sugar level is not stable, I had operation my spleen has be removed and galbalder also removed,recently i has been admitted in hospital near 1year they told pancriease is affected it in chronic stage.So you should take food lightly and also avoid fired items .Do to this my sugar level will be come us stable or not. What should I have to do.
Sir, I am 65 years. Weight 86.5 kg, height 5 ft 6 inch now suffering cough and weakness .guide to me
My father is suffering from liver cirrhosisand doctor is advising for ct angio wish to know about relevance and side effects of this test.
Excessive gas can be defined as bloating, belching, flatulence and burping. It does not matter what you call it, but what matters is how you treat it and get relieved from the embarrassing symptoms.
Here are some ways in which you can avoid gastric problems:
- Avoid eating foods that can cause gas or acidity. Vegetables which are known to cause acidity are Brussels, Onions, Garlic and Broccoli; dairy products like cheese, milk, ice cream and whole grains can cause acidity. The reason is that these products have fiber, starch and sugar which cannot be digested easily, thus causing pain in the intestines. Fruits which contain sorbitol and aerated drinks should also be avoided. Eat everything but in moderation.
- Avoid drinking before meals as the stomach acids are lost and the food cannot be digested well. Water and liquids should be taken half an hour after a meal for a better digestion.
- Food should be eaten slowly. Eating and drinking quickly, allows a lot of air to go into the stomach with the food. This in turn can cause a stomach pain.
- Over the counter drugs can be taken for immediate help in digestion. These medicines contain enzymes which aid in digestion. The enzyme works to dissolve the sugar that is found in many fruit and vegetables.
- Some habits like chewing gum, drinking from a straw and smoking, etc. causes air to fill in the stomach, thereby, leading to gas.
- Artificial sweeteners such as sorbitol should be avoided as these are difficult to digest and can easily lead to a feeling of bloating.
However, all the pains might not be due to gas and could be a sign of something serious. These could be:
- Lactose intolerance: This is the inability to digest milk and milk products. The sugar in the milk is known as lactose and cannot be digested easily.
- Irritable bowel syndrome: People who suffer with pain in the lower abdomen constantly might be suffering from IBS.
- Colon cancer: If the pain lasts too long then getting a screening done is a good idea to rule out if one is suffering from colon cancer or not.
- Upper gastrointestinal disorders: If one gets belching occasionally, then it is alright, but a constant belching might be a sign of gastrointestinal disorder in the upper tract. These could be gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), gastroparesis, or peptic ulcers.