Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S N Srinivasaiah SettyYour feedback matters!
Hi I am suffering from mental impotence. Its been 6 years now. I do not know when was the last time I had desire for sex. I am 26 years old and have already taken a lot of consultation through Lybrate and personally visited to many clinic. I have not left and psychiatrist, and sexologist to treat this issue. But no relief all. No physical problem. Very hard erection but there is no feeling and desire for sex. I am loosing my interest in girls day by day. My family is planning for my marriage and I am panic abt it. If it would have been any psychical problem it would have been treated. But seems all problem in mind which nobody is able to take care. Everybody prescribe anti depressant which is hell for me. Doesn't help at all. Can anybody help me please Any thoughts from clinical psychologist. Thanks.
He had a problem of hernia. What precautions should be take after hernia operation? Important instructions.
- Contact of mouth of one partner with the genitals of the other is known as oral sex. Stimulation of the male genitals by tongue, lip and mouth is known as fellatio, and oral stimulation of the female genitals is called cunnilingus.
- Either from of oral- genital sex can be done with partner stimulating the other individually. Fellatio and cunnilingus are used to induce or heighten the sexual arousal. Vatsyayan has labeled oral- genital sex ‘Auparishtak’ and mentioned 8 different ways of performing it.
- Licking, sucking, kissing and rubbing of genitals and motion employed can make the person feel good due to moisture and warmth of oral – genital contact. In fellatio, methods of stimulation include sucking the glans or shaft of penis, licking penis or scrotum and kissing anywhere along the genitals. The glans and frenulum are particularly sensitive to oral stimulation. Many women are highly aroused by licking or sucking of clitoris during cunnilingus. Oral stimulation of minor lips and of vaginal opening is also practiced. Some women are uncomfortable with fellatio because they feel gagging.
- Some women do not want the man to ejaculate in her mouth, though there is no health risk in swallowing semen accidentally.
- Oral – genital sex is quite common and many see it as normal and pleasurable part of lovemaking. While many people are interested in the pleasure of oral – genital sex others consider it dirty, perverted and unnatural. Many think genitals as unclean. From a scientific viewpoint, the oral genital contact is no less hygienic than mouth-to-mouth kissing, provided the parts are kept clean. About 60 percent of American couples perform oral- genital sex.
- Though oral- genital sex does not give rise to any disease, during fellatio, man should not thrust his erect penis deep into the throat as it may cause vomiting or choking. Cunnilingus should not be performed during pregnancy, as it may cause air embolism resulting in sudden death. Person having STI or HIV infection should avoid oral genital sex.
- No one should be forced or coerced in doing anything he or she opposes. Men seem to be interested more in oral genital sex than women. However , it she has aversion of performing oral genital sex, he should not insist on it.
My mother is 75 year old she suffer of diabetics, hart and BP now she suffer from tongue problem glossitis please help me.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a painful one that is born from a strain on the median nerve, which loops through the wrist bone to connect it with the rest of the hand and fingers so as to promote motion. This condition can be a painful and debilitating one that usually starts at night, and affects the various fingers, especially the thumb and index finger. The symptoms include numbness, a tingling sensation, a weak grip, and the inability to do many tasks that involve the thumb and index finger. There are many ways of treating this condition with the help of physiotherapy, steroids and corticosteroids. There are easier ways of dealing with this issue on an everyday basis, as follows.
- Wrist Splint: It is a good idea to wear a wrist splint at night which will keep the bones and muscles stationary as the pain in this condition usually starts at night. This will also prevent further damage to the median nerve.
- Activity: Keep your activity to a minimum to give your hand and rest, in particular, some much needed rest from the pain, numbness and tingling. Further, you need to avoid activities that cause too much pain and numbness. Also, take care to keep your thumb and wrist straight during other activities so that there is less strain on the median nerve.
- Strength and Flexibility: Many times, the pain from the wrist and fingers can spread towards the arm as well. In order to prevent this and to treat the pain on a more long term basis, it is important to turn to some mild exercise which can make the area more flexible and strong. This can include wrist twists which can be done ten times for each hand. One can also try Yoga to strengthen the joints in the upper body.
- Ice Pack: Use an ice pack or ice compress on your wrist for ten to fifteen minutes each every few hours to help in relieving unbearable pain.
- Anti-Inflammatory Medication: Patients suffering from this condition can also turn to non steroid medication that will help in bringing down the inflammation. This inflammation is usually responsible to a great extent for symptoms like numbness and pain which can halt various activities. These drugs may include aspirin, ibuprofen, and even naproxen sodium.
- Taking Breaks: One must take regular breaks at work and flex the fingers and the wrist so that the painful bending posture does not make matters worse.
Ensuring that you manage your everyday functioning despite Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a matter of balancing your activities with rest.