Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. S.n. SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old recently I got a toe fracture my treatment for 1 month was completed regarding this but after the removal of bandage still there exits some pain and swelling only while walking pain exists what should I do now.
Everytime after two days of waxing of my arms or legs (through wax or razor), red pimples pop out due to lots of itching till full growth. This makes my arms look ugly and also leave marks. Suggest some ways.
Swimmer's ear is a medical condition, which involves inflammation, irritation or infection of the ear. It may affect the outer ear and also the ear canal. Swimmer's ear is called Otitis externa in medical terms. The condition may be acute to chronic in nature.
Causes: Swimmer's ear is an infection that's usually caused by bacteria commonly found in water and soil. Infections caused by a fungus or a virus are less common. This condition is more common in teenagers and young adults. It may occur due to a middle ear infection or because of a respiratory infection such as cold.
Swimmer's ear can occur as a result of swimming in unclean or contaminated water. These waters contain pseudomonas and other harmful bacteria, which can lead to such ear infections. The infections are rarely caused by fungus.
Swimmer's ear may also result due to other reasons. They can be:
- Scratching the inside or outside of the ear.
- Having something stuck in the ear. When you clean ear wax with cotton swabs or small objects, damage may occur. Using headphone or ear plugs for a long period of time may also cause swimmer's ear.
- Allergic reaction to some object or anything placed in the ear may also cause Swimmer's ear. These may be hair products or jewelry.
- Some chronic skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis may also lead to this infection.
There are several factors, which may enhance the risk of getting swimmer's ear. They are as follows:
- Swimming in water, which has got elevated levels of bacteria. This includes lakes and ponds.
- People having narrow ear canals are at a more risk of swimmer's ear.
- Aggressive cleaning and scratching of the ear canal.
The symptoms which indicate swimmer's ear are:
- Itching of the ear canal. This becomes intense as the condition progresses.
- Redness on the inside parts of the ear, which get more extensive in later stages.
- Discomfort which worsens by pulling on the outer ear or pushing on the tragus of the front part of the ear.
- Drainage of a fluid which is clear and odorless. As the condition worsens, there is excessive drainage of fluid along with the discharge of pus.
- A fullness feeling in the ear and a partial blockage of the ear canal because of swelling and fluids.
- In advanced stages, fever and swelling of lymph nodes in the neck is indicated. Hearing impairment may occur.
Swimmer's ear is a health condition, which involves the ear. The ear gets inflamed because of a certain bacterial infection. Although it is not a very severe condition, in some cases it can do significant harm.
Yesterday in blood test, my father's hemoglobin shows 4.4. Doctor prescribed some medicine to him to increase blood count. I just wanna know can we give some supplement like proteins to increase the value of iron and protein in blood through which we can increase blood count along with medicines?
I am 42 years old man I have bleeding problem during toilet as and when I please ate please nonvege for two days or very spicy meal. It is happen please specialy when I eat fish please and I observed please that some portion of toilet skin comes out after toilet so please suggest some treatment without operation
Both natural and homeopathic remedies can efficiently deal with lactose intolerance and thus you should check the reports of the patient for finding the best solution. You can choose any of these remedies or else can continue with both.
List of homeopathic medicines for treating lactose intolerance
- Aethusa Cynapium: The medicine helps in the digestion of milk so that unwanted stomach aches can be easily avoided. On the other hand, health condition of the kids can also be improved to a great extent using this medicine. Loose tools or green colour diarrhea due to dairy products can be prevented with care.
- Apis Mellifica: Milk allergies can be easily cured with this medicine and thus kids are often prescribed the drug by a homeopathic expert. A few symptoms are found in kids due to lactose intolerance like breathing difficulty, body itchiness, redness, swelling, skin rashes and others. All these symptoms can be treated by this homeopathy medicine.
- China Officinalis: This medicine is mainly prescribed to those kids for whom Apis Mellifica is not the suitable one. Flatulence, belching and bloating can be properly controlled or regulated by taking this drug regularly. Excessive mucus formation, chest's rattling sound and excessive coughing might occur with dairy intolerance and these symptoms might get severe. This is the reason the doctors often prescribe this medicine as the best option.
A few natural remedies for treating lactose intolerance
- Probiotics: These are specialized bacteria that not only help in improving digestion, but proper nourishment can also be gained.
- Coconut milk: This is now considered as one of the leading substitutes for different dairy products.
- Apple cider vinegar: Lactose intolerance signs can be completely eradicated along with the maintenance of body balance by consuming apple cider vinegar regularly. This is a natural product, and thus you can take the same regularly without taking a doctor's permission.
- Fermented products: Kimchi and Sauerkraut are those fermented foods that can create helpful bacteria as a result of which the gut can be re-populated and digestive system can be regulated. The symptoms will get reduced slowly with the consistent intake of these foods.
- Yogurt: This can be taken with meals as it is enriched with beneficial bacteria that can help in digesting different other dairy products. With the consumption of yoghurt, Lactose can be broken down naturally, and on the other hand, digestion can be improved.