Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. S.N. PrasadYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm 29 old and my problem is related to my organ size. After reaction my organ size is 3 inches. Is there any treatment or yoga to make the size large atltest 6 inches.
I am 25 years old and I am having premature ejaculation. I always ejaculate within 5 seconds and sometimes before that. Please suggest medicine so that I could last 5-10 minutes and satisfy my partner.
Hi, From last couple of days I am feeling a heaviness and a beep sound in my right ear. It starts when I try to clean my ear using my towel. What is it? Please help me with it.
My brother is 34 years old, he was affected by plastic Anemia. Treatment is going almost 6 months and still different types of problems he is facing. Example: currently he has sugar and GMV virus on the course of Treatment. Please advise
I am not getting Harder Erections. Also after masturbation my penis size goes very small. Earlier I used to have good erections and size. I don't know if there is some underlying problems due to size or maintaining erections. Could you please help me understand what's the problem is?
Hi My hearing capacity has reduced after a truck tyre burst near me. Ent specialist told that there is water & diaphragm are very close. May have to operate for inserting tube. What to do?
My friend has gangrene since 2 months on ankle of left extremity. It is sometimes looks healing and sometimes getting worse when he smokes and drink. Can you pls suggest what is the best way to treat it as soon as possible. One doctor said debridement would be an option. Want to know what will be cost for it and length of stay in hospital for it.
How do I overcome apthus ulcer non diabetic hypertension patient what are the reasons behind it in mouth.
I had sex with a frend. Now she said that she fill not good. I used condom. But second trip I didn't use condom. I think 1drop of sperm ho its gone inside my be. Plzzz give info.
I have rashes on my neck and elbow. They are bit red and white in colour. They increase and itches in sunlight.
Psoriasis is one of the most chronic and long lasting diseases relating to the skin. Under this condition, the infected skin cells multiply 10 times faster than the normal rate. During this disease, the normal skin tends to get covered by a layer of dead skin cells, not allowing the skin to breathe. The top five things that can worsen your psoriasis are listed below.
- Alcohol - There is a direct link between your drinking habits and your skin health. Drinking, in general, tends to cause harm to the overall body. Skin being no exception also gets affected adversely by alcohol consumption. If you have psoriasis, then you should immediately consult your dermatologist so that he/she can assign you a daily limit for your alcohol consumption in a manner that it does not worsen the condition of your skin.
- Infections - Psoriasis also gets worsened by common infections like an earache, bronchitis, strep throat infection, and such others. It is highly recommended for you to consult your doctor if you have anybody infections along with psoriasis. So the doctor will be able to tell you the risk of the infection and how to go about managing it.
- Stress - Stress has been known generally to affect the skin in an adverse manner. Stress can cause your body to have a greater incidence of inflammation on your skin which further affects your skin disease. Your doctor can help you out with the ways to manage your stress so that it does not cause any further damage to your skin.
- Weather changes - Medical researchers have proved that psoriasis tends to grow in colder and drier conditions. It has reportedly been observed that people having psoriasis have smoother skin during summers than during winters.
- Cuts and bruises - If there are any kinds of breakouts or irregularities in your skin, then it would further worsen your psoriasis. Your cut skin may lead to a flare which is known as the Koebner phenomenon in medical terminology. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.