Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
I am suffering from sensorial hearing loss i. E I hav 40% hearing loss. Can you suggest any foods to improve my hearing a little bit. Or to avoid further loss.
Hi. I work for US shift and my work timings are from 6: 30 pm - 3: 30 am. I go to sleep around 4: 30 am after coming from work. I generally eat some cereals before sleep. I wake up for lunch sometimes. Now a days I am not able to sleep well. Please suggest how to get some good sleep. Also suggest diet chart. Thank You in advance.
Which medicine to take for cold. Actually I suffer from very bad cold So please suggest the medicine.
I have cough in my noze. Doctors say it is allergy rhinitis. But it around whole year I feel cough. What can be done as I take lots of medicines but when I discontinued the problem doesn't get removed or rectified.
I am a 23 years boy. Tonight at 11: 30 pm I suddenly feel coolness. After that I was started to vibrating, and then after sometime I have very high fever. My body was burning. I have headache too. Will you please tell me it is symptoms of which diseases. And how can I get rid of it.
I am 27 years old female. Today as I woke up I felt a very small gland in my left underarm. It hurts a little. I had this condition 4 months back but the glands n pain subsides after 2-3 days. What should I do?
A nasal polyp is a growth within the nasal cavity, which may cause problems with your health. Smaller polyps don't tend to create any problem, but larger ones can cause breathing difficulty, sneezing problems, losing the sense of smell and a dampening of taste as well. Conventional medicine usually prescribes surgery, but homeopathy has effective cures to reduce the polyp and lessen the symptoms over time.
Cures for nasal polyps in Homeopathy:
1. Phosphorus: This medication is especially effective if you have nasal polyps that bleed. This is effective with people who have a tall and slender build and tend to develop a thirst for cold water as the polyp grows within them. The polyps may bleed regularly and also block the nostrils in such a way that they get a circular motion when breathing.
2. Lemna Minor: This medicine is very effective when there is an intense level of nasal blockage and you are experiencing anosmia or a loss of the sense of smell. These kind of nasal polyps tend to worsen during the wet season and can even cause a thick white discharge from the nose which has a foul smell.
3. Calcarea Carbonica: Useful in the cases of people who are overweight, some homeopathic doctors tend to prescribe this medication in cases where a person may be quickly affected by seasonal changes, such as hot to cold or cold to hot weather. Other symptoms where this medication is applicable are:
- Frequent sneezing
- Profuse sweating during the night
- Sore nose
- Small amounts of white discharge
- Nostrils are mostly dry
4. Conium Maculatum: This medication is very effective if you have a dry nose, which seems to get sudden discharges irregularly. Instead of a loss of smell, you may develop a more acute sense of smell. If the patient is suffering from frequent sneezes and complains of nasal blocks in the morning, conium can be an effective remedy
5. Sanguinaria Canadensis: This medicine is know be a great remedy primarily for polyps, which are right sided or occur within the right nostril of the nose. Some of the symptoms where Sanguinaria Canadensis is very effective are:
- Profuse amounts of nasal discharge
- Frequent sneezing
- Swollen nasal membrane
- Right sided headache along with right sided blockage of nostrils