Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S.n. Prasad
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S.n. PrasadYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, I have a beautiful hair but it is infected by lice can you say some causes symptoms precautions and treatment. Please suggest me something.
I have been facing constant irritation and persistent itching in the pubic region where the thighs join. On both sides? What's the best treatment? I'm embarrassed to tell this to anyone.
Hello everyone. My name is deb, I am 27 years old. Actually my penis not erected harder also my penis is too small after erected which is 4.5inch. Actually my wife not satisfy with my penis size. So please prescribe me anyone how can I increase my penis size. Also suggest me how can I harder my penis in sex time.
I am 65 years old (male). Diabetic . Since 1 year facing erectile dysfunction. Is there any medicine to help out?
Hello Good Evening Doctors My Mother has been facing the problem of Blister in her mouth for last 5 years. please tell me the solution. Thanks.
Hi Dr. my cousin priya unmarried now of 30 age. Had love affair so did sex with him only once. It may affect her marital life whether can find out by her would be that she did sex before?
Heart failure occurs when the heart fails to pump blood around the body and organs for oxygen and nutrients. As blood moves through the heart and body at a slower rate, pressure in the heart increases. The chambers of the heart stretch to hold more blood to be able to pump through the body. This helps the blood to move but eventually the heart muscle walls weaken, unable to pump blood efficiently. The kidneys, in response cause the body, to retain fluids. The leakage of fluid in the tissues and the organs congests the heart, leading to heart failure.
Any of the following conditions can be responsible for weakening the heart and causing heart failure.
1. Coronary artery disease: this is a disease of the arteries supplying blood and oxygen to the heart that causes decreased blood flow to heart muscle. If the arteries get blocked or narrowed (due to the buildup of fatty deposits), the heart fails to get oxygen and nutrients, which may eventually lead to heart failure.
2. Heart attack: if the artery becomes suddenly blocked or the plaques formed by fatty deposits rupture, it can lead to a heart attack. This happens due to the formation of a blood clot which may block blood flow to an area of heart muscle.
3. High blood pressure: high blood pressure puts an extra strain on the heart for it to work harder to circulate blood throughout the body. As a result, the heart muscle may become stiff or weak to effectively pump blood.
4. Heart muscle weakness: this condition can have many causes including diseases, infections, drug and alcohol abuse. Genetic factors may also contribute to the weakening of heart muscles.
5. Other diseases: chronic diseases like diabetes, HIV, hyperthyroidism or a buildup of iron or protein can also lead to heart failure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.