Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. S.n. PrasadYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old female and have suffered with pimples for last 3 years and allergy on face with the cause of white gems for last one month. May I know how can I reduce pimples and allergy on face.
Hi, I'm 21 years old student of engg having pain since few days in left lower abdomen. Can I know the reason.
Dear sir well my mother has a breathing (asthma) she is surfing from last 30 year so please give us suggestion ?
Last year I injured with TB and taken 6 months course under physician guidance. Now I am perfectly alright. Every year do I need to go for doctor check up or it will completely cured. How do I know it is cured or not. Could you please suggest on my request.
I am 60 yrs. Old and suffering from sticky watery eyes in the morning & cannot bear directsunlight as water comes out of my eyes. I have iol implanted in my eyes.
I am suffering from bronchial asthma. Medicines are not working effectively. In last 20 years this the first time that inhalers with ab phylline tablets are not sufficient. Kindly help.
Doctor, my son have 6 months, since 1 week I started to give wheat at 9 am, now he started to cry in the eve also for food, Bt I have enough milk he refused to drink just before his sleep, he only drink after 1 nap, what should I do now? Shall I give food two times a day? I'm confused. Pls. Reply me.
I am having headache and hand pain today morning. Headache is normal but my hand is paining too much I do not think my hand is strike or hit with any object.
My friend accidentally took two crocin tablets of 500 mg each yesterday at around 11 P.M. After that she started feeling very hot from inside and her stomach started aching, had vomiting sensation. We went to hospital and the doctor in the emergency department gave him an injection for something after which she is feeling sleepy and is continuously sleeping. She is also having stomach ache. What can be done now?
I' want to check my stamina at sex, but can't able to get a rigid, hard manhood and get totally exhausted in first round after a rapid ejaculation, and feel very much drowsiness. Please help me in this regard. Shall, I have to do exercises and/or to have some medicines.
I have pain in head only One side so what I Do please Tell me I have pain only one side in my head So please solve my problem.
Hi well I have itchy nose sore throat and itching in upper side of my mouth and little bit of breathlessness please suggest something for me.
Muscle pain is common to both men and women irrespective of their age. People usually resort to painkillers in order to receive temporary relief, but taking too much of these can affect your health adversely. Ayurveda provides effective ways to heal muscle pain.
The following few ways to treat muscle pain can be taken into notice:
1. Regular exercise- Regular exercise can help you treat muscle pain. Yoga can prove to be very helpful. You may try lotus pose, cobra pose, boat pose among many others to get relief from muscle pain.
2. Panchakarma- Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment, which can help you heal your muscle pain. It includes five steps vamana, virechana, nasya, basti, raktamokshana, which will clean your body and mind from toxins and can also offer relief from pain.
3. Abhyanga-This process is suggested in ayurveda to offer relief from muscular pain. It involves applying oil all over your body followed by a warm bath.
5. Use of ice cubes- Applying ice cubes over the area of muscle pain can help you get some relief.
6. Foods to avoid- Avoiding food items like curd, sugar, refined cereal, rice, potato and sour food can help you to reduce muscle pain.
7. Ayurvedic Herbs- Ayurveda also offers many herbs, which can help you find relief from your muscle pain.
8. Obesity- Avoid gaining excess weight. Being overweight can increase muscle pain.
By following the aforesaid tips, you can heal your muscle pain naturally without any side effects. Or, you can also consult an Ayurveda practioner.