Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S N Jayaprakash
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. S N JayaprakashYour feedback matters!
I am 17 years old and I have low blood pressure problem and weak health also please suggest me a way to I get good health.
I was stented twice. But scan indicates that i have only one on asking the dr he says he has put the stent within stent. Is there any way of confirming the truth.
Hi, I am 40 year, Suffering from indigestion and loose stools 3-4 times a day since one month. I have gastric problem earlier, sometimes I feel heartburn and mild chest pain. Consulted doctor many times, suggested no issue with other disease than gastritis and and treated accordingly. But I am worried because of long time irritation in stomach, Some times I use to take eldoper to avoid this irritation, but someone suggested to take Apple Cider vinegar and Lemon juice with ginger and salt before each meal. Tried this for 1 week and I feel this is working a bit in avoiding Burp, heartburn and more watery stools. Stools reduced from 4 times to 2 times. But I feel food is not getting digested properly, its not healthier stool. So to avoid any complications in future, I need expert doctor's treatment and remedy. Please suggest something.
Hi, I am 28 years old getting back and chest pain both together front and back same position. From 3 weeks suggest me what can I do ?
I am 27 years old male Sometimes my heartbeat goes faster since 2 years At the beginning it happens 1 to 2 hours daily nowadays it happens 1 hours daily when the heart beats goes fast I fell scare from myself I forget everything and feel that I am alone nobody is with me, If somebody comes at that time I feel scared and try to escape from him At that moment my head also move and feel tired like I carry lots of heavy equipment just now and I am feeling tired. What is this sir? Another time I am Normal. When I know the new news like happy or sad first my heart start to beats faster sometimes it stop automatically but sometimes it goes for long time to be normal. I haven't consult any doctors till now.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
The term 'chest pain’ is a very common term and is usually used in day to day life. Basically, chest pain refers to the pain that may generate in your chest, shoulder and can travel to your ribs, jaws and towards your arms. The feeling of the pain can be sharp or dull, depending on the severity of your condition and cause.
There can be several reasons behind chest pain. You need to conduct a few tests to examine the real cause of the chest pain. It is always advised by health experts to take the symptoms of chest pain very seriously in order to avoid any serious problem in the future. Most of the severe and life-threatening diseases behind chest pain involve lung and heart problems. People having serious heart problems often feel discomfort, followed by pain in their chest area.
Chest pain which is related to any heart disease such as heart attack usually has symptoms like:
- Feeling of fullness and tightness in the chest region
- Burning or crushing pain, which travels from the chest to jaw, hands and back region.
- Breathing problem
Usually, it is very tough to distinguish whether the pain is associated with a heart problem or not. But generally chest pains which are not related to heart problems involves symptoms like
- Sensation in your mouth
- Problem in swallowing food
- Pain that worsens when you cough
- Burning sensation in your chest
Common causes of chest pain
- Angina: Angina is a medical condition described as a feeling of discomfort or pain in the chest region. This situation occurs when your heart muscles don't receive blood, which contains rich oxygen. Angina is a symptom of Coronary Heart Disease (CHD). The pain can take place in your shoulder, jaw, neck and arms also.
- Lung problems: People with lung disorders can encounter various types of chest pains. But some common causes are:
- Pleurisy: It is a type of medical condition, which occurs due to inflammation of the lining of chest and lungs. Due to this, you feel a sharp pain at the time of breathing, coughing or sneezing.
- Pneumonia: It is a type of lung infection, which causes chest pain.
- Pneumothorax: It is a type of lung disorder, which occurs when a portion of your chest gets collapsed.
- Asthma: It is a type of condition, which occurs due to shortness of breath and causes chest pain while coughing, sneezing and breathing.
- Gastrointestinal problem: Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is also a common reason for chest pain such as burning sensation in your heart.
- Other causes of chest pain: There are several other reasons of chest pain such as muscle strain, ribs injury, shingles, anxiety and panic attacks. It is always important to consult a physician whenever you encounter any of such chest pain symptoms.