Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
I have severe soar throat and mild fever. It really pains a lot when I swallow or cough. I am suffering from this condition since yesterday. What medication should I take?
I had swelling in my throat and it is panning and it creates problem in eating how much time is required for this to recover properly.
My left ear sounding since last 6 months I checked with the local doctor he tested me and said no loss of ear but he can't find the problem so can you help On this.
I am 25 year old male. I have cold and running nose most of the time. As the weather changes, I face the problem. I have taken some generic medicines from nearest doctor but they didn't provide permanent solution. Please suggest me some medications for my problem. Thank you.
My mom has head reeling when ever she gets up from bed for about 1-2 mins and she says she has symptoms for vertigo! What are the symptoms, is it serious?
When I am sleeping. I remain usually well but early in morning my nose starts sneezing very badly like allergy.
I am 27 year old male, I am worried with my sore throat, at exact right side in throat there is white pach seen, some time some white particles comes out, these smells bad, so what would be these and what is happening can you tell me?
I am 19 year old. I am having tonsils from 2 years. I am not able to cure yet. There is pain in my throat. And rashes too. Tell any natural method to cure it?
I am feeling like my throat is close up and I used to drink cold water. What should I do for better relief?
I am feeling very uneasy with my nose because it is very large, I want to correct it. What should I do?
My age is 18. My problem is I suffer from burning sensation at throat everyday it causes something is stuck in throat and difficult in opening the mouth and sometimes swallowing problem is ot normal or not. What should I can do?
I snore at night frequently, I don't even use pillow. What is the reason for this and how to prevent it?
There are various type of nosebleed that can be caused by a variety of conditions. While some of them may not be too serious, one must never ignore heavy and persistent nosebleed. Nosebleeds are of two kinds: anterior nosebleed and posterior nosebleed. While 90% of all nosebleeds are anterior nosebleeds, the posterior nosebleeds are far less common and may be slightly more serious in nature. An anterior nosebleed is usually caused in the blood vessels that lie on the front portion of the nose and can be controlled easily. A posterior nosebleed usually comes from damage to an artery in the rear portion of the nose. Infection, trauma, allergic reactions and other such causes may be behind a nosebleed.
Let us cast a glance on the tips to prevent nosebleeds.
- Salt water and saline nose drops can be used in order to prevent nosebleeds. It is important to take these on a regular basis in case you are experiencing these nosebleeds on a regular basis.
- You can also consult doctor, who may prescribe blood thinners so that the blood does not clot and lead to a nosebleed. You will need to ensure that you take such medication only when the doctor prescribes the same.
- The use of painkillers like Aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs must be limited. Sometimes, taking such medication too frequently may lead to nosebleeds.
- You would do well to control your blood pressure because hypertension and other forms of high blood pressure can also cause nosebleeds. Lifestyle changes like your diet and exercise can help in keeping a more stable blood pressure level so that you do not fall prey to frequent nosebleeds.
- Humidify your home with a humidifier so that the air does not get too dry. Many times, this causes nosebleeds. Also, you may want to keep the heat down in the bedrooms. Many nosebleeds happen due to too warm temperatures while you are sleeping.
- Nose picking should also be discouraged as it can lead to nosebleeds in case there is a scratch or any other kind of damage when you try to force the dirt out.
- It has also been found that smoking has a connection with nosebleeds. This can be fixed if the patient quits smoking.
- One should not use nasal sprays without a prescription from a doctor. This also includes antihistamines, decongestants as well as other medicated sprays. These may not suit the patient at all times, and may also lead to nosebleeds.
In the event of a nosebleed, you will need to lean forward with your head tilted backwards. This will stem the bleeding. If it is possible, you must also try and lie down immediately for a few minutes.