Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Brain & Nerve Disorders
Treatment of Brain Tumor
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S MuraliYour feedback matters!
Sir my father has been diagnosed with cerebral moderate atrophy and he has consumed the prescribed medicine for almost 5 moths, however he could complain that everyday he is feeling fatigue and he feels sleepy. Seeking for your valuable solution.
Sir i have some fat tumer(ganth) on arms my back and my stomach. please suggest me what should i do. we are 3 brother 2 sister. among them one sister and 2one brother have same problem but our parent have no such type of problem. please suggest me.
I am 72 yrs. Old male. An year ago I used to walk 6 km. Every day in the evenings without any difficulty. But of late I am not able to walk even 3 km. Also I get out of balance very often and likely to fall down. I cannot drive two wheeler. Car I can drive with much strain. I think I am suffering from parkinson' s disease. I am taking syndopa plus 125mg half tab three times in a day half an hour before each meal. Is there any pmt. Remedy. Please advise.
Sir I have pain in my shoulder and neck and arm also and arm feels like heavy and I can't do work with it. This symptoms of paralysis? Tell me which specialist I have to go?
I have migraine. It gets worse when I go through stress. Any headache tablets will not help me. Suggest me few remedies which can help me.
I am having some nerves pain particularly hand and leg when I am tensed or over stressed. What to do.?
I am 40 years old male. And have a migration since 1 year both legs are very weak .what should i do ?
I have a back pain. Unable to sit and walk with pain in right leg. Paraesthesia and sometimes numbness feel in the leg.
I'm feeling seek from few days. I'm suffering from decently. With fever. I need a sexologiest. My memory is seriously injured. My heart is very weak.I have fat man but l feel very weak.
I am 26 years old. I came to know that I have been suffering with NMO spectrum disease. Can I be normal? Treatment continues from last two 3 months.
I am 21 year old nd I've 6 month pregnancy. I suffer from migraine. Sometime it's occurred 3 times in week sometime it's occurred 3 times in 15 days. I take crocin Everytime bt it's not my prbm solution bcs one time I take tablet than its repeat that day. I really tired. I wanna know why this migraine occurred. Nd that type of medicine can harmful my baby. Pls give me solution.
A Brain Tumour can be defined as an abnormal growth of the tissues in the brain, which can disrupt the proper brain functions. Generally, the cells in the human body die and are replaced by new cells, while in the case of a tumour, the old cells do not die and form an accumulation and continues to grow to form a mass as more and more cells are added to it.
Symptoms of Brain Tumour:
- Headache: Having headache on regular basis, without any history of having such frequent headaches in past, which becomes worse because of other pressure related activities, such as sneezing, coughing, exercising might be a possible symptom of brain tumour and issues related to such sudden and frequent headaches should be taken up with the doctor without any further delay.
- Seizures: Seizures (fits) are amongst the most common symptoms of brain tumour, which might be limited to a particular body part or the whole body. Seizures might even continue after the treatment of brain tumour because of the left scar tissues in the brain.
- Numbness in arms/legs: Numbness in any body part, especially arms and legs should also be get evaluated timely, so that, if the possible reason behind them is a brain tumour, then the same could be treated well on time.
- Balancing problems: Poor coordination and balancing problems also arise as the most prominent symptom for the brain tumour and hence such small changes must be evaluated and the person suffering should be taken to a doctor immediately to get treated without any delay.
- Memory problems: Lack of concentration, poor memory and short term memory loss are few of the possible symptoms that indicate the presence of tumour.
- Nausea or vomiting: Nausea or vomiting might be the symptoms of many other possible health issues, but a headache supported by nausea and/or vomiting is one of the many symptoms of a brain tumour and hence should not be ignored.
- Facial paralysis: The inability to keep the facial activities under control also indicates the presence of a possible brain tumour and the same should also be diagnosed as soon as one experiences it.
- Change in vision: A person suffering from brain tumour might also experience changes in the vision, dizziness, blurry vision, among other sight related issues.
- Change in speech: The inability to speak properly and changes in the speech of a person may also indicate a possible presence of a tumour.
- Hearing problems: Sudden occurrence of hearing problems and other hearing related disorders might have the brain tumour as a possible reason.
Diagnosing a brain tumour may include one or more of many tests, including CT scan, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Angiogram and biopsy. One should never ignore the symptoms of the brain tumour and should get himself/herself checked since the brain tumours might result into permanent damages to the brain; hence such issues should never be ignored. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist.