Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. S L VijenderYour feedback matters!
My wife is 38 and is suffering from anxiety, hot flashes in arms, legs and on the back below shoulder is often felt. Muscles in leg and hand get tensed, and a feeling like about to fall and a sort of scarceness is felt. How to solve?
He is my brother suffering hole body pains and don't have hungry please tell me the solution to problem.
I am a pessimistic thinker, I think very negative from childhood. Is my thinking influenced by genetics or is there any relation between genes and thinking I know environment plays major role but how much role does genes play in development of thinking Please I want the cause of problem.
I'm 23 years old male and I m suffering from depression, every time I feels headache, I feel very tired, though I have a good health still I feel energyless. One of the main problem now a days with me is that I am forget everything. I can't remember anything for long. My memory power has decreased.
Im 21years old I hve pcod and using cycloset syrup. I did not take syrup regularly bcz I forgot every time. I did nt get my period since 3months. What should I do to get period suggest me medicine to get period with in 1week Thnq.
I am feeling depressed alot nowadays from last 1 year. Please suggest me some tips to come out of depression. please.
Since 6 months, I get into some worries about what would happen if I am not there, or if some one cheat my children, or if my children fall sick, who will take care in my absence, whether my wife can take care and how does my children take care of my business, family and grow well healthy and wealthy without loosing the wealth created by us. Do they get cheated if I have not updated about the followup, renewals, or get into wrong hands or action by some jealous people etc. Do they get married to a person with good family back ground and enjoy the life with good earning etc. And this disturbs my sleep at night often. Is this due to my house shifting last year still settling though I am 61 years and have normal BP, Sugar under control with one tablet each, ankylosing spondylitis and having severe cough problem most of the days.
I have depression because in my home toilet bathroom is joint. I cannot adjust myself if toilet and bathroom is joint so I had separated the toilet and bathroom separately in different rooms in my house then my depression has reduced but I afraid to go to cities rent houses where toiletbath is joint.
Hi, from 3 4 months I treat friends family members as nice people and sometimes treated them as they are no one. Even I scolded them without any reason. Can you suggest me what kind of problem I am facing.
In modern life, the word stress is not new. Almost everybody is in stress, be it financial, personal or professional. According to Ayurveda, stress is that situation of your mind when it is imbalanced. If you are not under stress, then your mind will be relaxed and stable, and it can perform everyday activity normally. Hence, when you are under stress, Ayurveda has a solution for you to relieve you from stress and lead a normal life.
5 ways through which you can deal with stress with the help of Ayurveda are:
- Take a Bath: Although bathing is your daily habit, yet by bathing you can control your stress levels. When you take a bath, it helps your body to release tension and relax the nervous system. While bathing, you can add 1/3 cup ginger powder to the water. This will increase the healing and relaxation process. You can also take Epsom salt bath as that too will help you to relax and cleanse.
- Practice Oil Pulling: For removing the natural toxins from your mouth and increasing your sense of taste, you can gargle with warm water toasted with coconut and sesame oil. Start by swishing the mixture of oil. You can swish the oil from the front to back, side by side and throughout your teeth for about twenty minutes. After spitting the oil out, you must rinse your mouth with warm water.
- Do Abhyanga: This is an ancient practice of oil massage where you use oils to calm the nervous system and rejuvenate the tissues by lubricating them. With this self-massage of oil, you can promote circulation of blood throughout your body. Abhyanga is a practice of rejuvenating your body through massaging the different parts with organic oil. There are different types of oil in Ayurveda that are used for various purposes.
- Practice Nasya: This is another technique in Ayurveda where medicated oil is applied to the nasal passages. When you practice this, the delicate nasal tissues are soothed and relieve stress. However, pregnant women and menstruating women should not practice Nasya. Every morning apply a few drops of Nasya oil to your nostrils for getting better results.
- Massage Your Feet before Bed: Another way to relax your body from stress is by massaging some oil before sleeping. For this, you may use brahmi oil, bhringaraj oil, or sesame oil. With this practice, you can soothe your body and release the pressure, thus getting relief from stress.
You must try these everyday so that Ayurveda can relieve you from stress. However, do not forget to get to experts if you still find yourself under stress.