Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S.k. Vasanthalakshmi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S.k. VasanthalakshmiYour feedback matters!
I have habit of masturbation and its continued from years and now at this age some ladies attract me and this makes my penis erected and I feel like now I should have sex with her but can't do it what shall I do ask her silently or let it be as it is?
Hi My husband is 32 year. Now facing mood swing problem in working time like dream, old memories, flash back. And we have done mri. Some minor thickness on rt. Brain side but dr, said that its not a big issue.
My mother have pain in her left hand. And it increases when she goes for walking. She doesn't have any chest complaints. ECG and echo results are normal. Cervical xray was done and it also came out to be normal. What should be done now?
I am 23 and I had my last period on 4th aug and so the next was due on 5th September. Had unprotected sex on 16th aug n withdrawal method was used. I got it late by 4 days on 9th sep night. The 4 days of delay I had strong nausea n vomiting. I did UPT on 8th morning n it was negative n had beta HCG blood test on 9th morning with a reading of 1.6. Now when the periods have finally come they are very light than usual (as there was no or very less blood on napkins and only when I went to pee there was some of it) and more of watery blood and very less clots and lasted fr just 2 days. It's Dark red and red in colour. I feel weak and have still got nausea but little lesser than before. Also my hands and feet got warm but no fever. Till last month I had normal cycle of 5 days and normal flow. What can this be? Can this be due to iron deficiency or any other reason?
Sir good morning my name is shyam sunder I am 24 years old i'm suffering from low grade fever for last 3 days the symptoms are little bit headache and throat related problem can you please suggestion to how to cure the fever please reply me back thank you.
I am a 16 year old male and my problem is that my teeth have become yellowish. I've tried many toothpastes, but it didn't help. What can I do? I really want to make my teeth whiter again. Please help me.
My penis have bend, I think its peyronie condition and a lump inside my penis So what treatment recommend me.
Hello doctor my question is how can I protect my health, I will get fiver in a month 4 to 5 times help me to overcome from this problem.
Sir my ultrasound report is stating that uterus is slightly bulky anteverted and deviated to left side. Cavity is empty. endometrium is 6.2mm in thickness. Monetarily is normal. Mild tenderness is present in left lower abdomen. I am feeling pain. I have not undergone any birth process or surgery before. Vomiting comes 4-5t times in a day. Please suggest causes and remedies?
Acne (characterized by the clogging of hair follicles because of the excess oil and the dead skin cells) is one of the most common skin conditions, especially among women and it can bring about a lot of social anxiety as well as self esteem issues in people who suffer from it acutely. Acne may be caused by a host of factors such as lifestyle issues, diet, hormonal problems and heredity. To tackle these issues, homeopathy has some really effective medications which can be used to treat it holistically rather than just on the surface of the skin.
Let’s have a look at these medications.
1. Pulsatilla: A commonly used homeopathic medication, Pulsatilla is a very versatile medication that is used to treat many ailments. It is very effective on young girls who have just hit puberty and are suffering from acne breakouts. Pulsatilla is very effective in treating acne triggered by irregular and infrequent periods. Many girls who complained of acne breakouts just before the start of menstrual flow stated that they were greatly benefitted by the use of Pulsatilla.
2. Dulcamara: Many women and even some men complain about acne breakouts especially during season change. This happens when the hotter season changes in to the colder season or even the other way around. Dulcamara is a great medication to handle these break-outs during the change of seasons.
3. Silica: This is a medication made from sand or silica and is very effective in treating cases of pus within the acne. Silica is very effective in countering acne caused due to irregularities in the immune system. This medication is effective if the person is of a thin and slim build and is quite sensitive to cold air or water.
4. Natrum Muriaticum: If your acne is caused by hormonal discrepancies caused by conditions such as PCOD (enlarged ovaries marked by the formation of tiny cysts), or other reproductive organ disturbances, then Natrum Muriaticum is the best medication to treat your acne. This is also very effective in treating acne in both young boys and girls who are suffering due to hormonal changes within the body. It can also help curb excessive oil secretion on your skin to control acne.
5. Calcaria Sulphuricum: Sulphur related medications are another common treatment option for acne, although they have to be mixed and matched with other ingredients to properly target the causes. Sulphur also has great effectiveness on acne with pus formation. Ideal patients who should be administered Calcaria Sulphuricum may exhibit intolerance towards heat and would generally like to be in the cold. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
I am suffering from allergy of cough and cold. My nose and throat are fully infected. I try to cure it but I failed. Is there any cure of that type of allergy? I want to stop this disease permanently.
I am having 'dana' on my back how to get rid of it and its mark? I have taken few homeopathic medicine for it but nothing happened. Its red in colour.
My girlfriend blood in urine in female after having an intercourse with me, she blended only once now she has just pain, what should be the reason for pain, please help me please I am very much afraid abt this thing.
I want to loose wait within a month. please help me with various advices. I'll b very thankful to you! Now my weight is 60 kg. Is it suits according to my height?
How many times I can masturbate in a month, so that my health is not get effected? Is there any side effect of doing more masturbate.
My right leg knee is paining since yesterday. Please recommend me some exercise or homemade prescription.
If you have a sore or an ulcer on your gums, avoid eating anything that can irritate the tissue. Stay away from spicy and acidic foods and drinks. This includes tomato juice and even colas. They have pHs in the range of five, which is acidic. What about orange juice? Make sure you dilute it with water. This reduces the acidic concentration, so the juice won’t burn when you drink it.