Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
I have a dry cough some days when the summer season change to winter season. What is the problem for this condition?
I have a L3 L5 disk problem in last 3 months, I consulted a doctor but he told to go for the surgery but I don't have interest please let me know the suggestion??
I am 35 years old now a days I am facing erectile problem. Like notgetting100%. Doing foreplay I will get erection after 5 or 10 min it will not soo hard to do the intercourse I am having smoking and drinking habit So please suggest any ayurvedic medicine.
My Eyes are paining since last 3 days,Due to that I got a headache also.My daily schedule is: Working on Computer for around 8 hours 20-25 Cigarettes per day Food-Breakfast and Dinner Living- Alone Stress Level:Medium Sleep:Around 7 Hours Please suggest is it due to stress or smoking or working on computer.How can I get rid of this pain.
Sir, I am suffering from ulcerative colitis from last 7 years. I have taken muscle 400 mg BD, entofoam twice a day, sysfol 5 mg. Now my medicine has changed to mesacol supositiry twice, vegaz od, and entofoam twice a day. I stopped taking milk after discussion with doctor and not eating raw fruit and salad but overall I am taking healthy food including curd and lassi in my regular diet however I am fond of tea and consumed 4 to 5 cup daily. Now my problem is that I faced cramp in my body any day even if I do some physical work I may get cramp which is sign of deficiency of any required vitamin or protein another problem is my mouth got dry if I speak for one or two minutes. My weight is continuously increasing. Kindly suggest what should I do. Is taking multivitamin capsule will cure of my cramp and all.
I am having three kids with normal delivery. I am suffering from back pain. During period time suffering with stomach pain. What treatment is applicable?
Gd mg sir. I have a dark circles under eye. Can you please help me to remove that black dark circles permanently.
I m 22 yrs old male. Due to bad habits I started masturbating a lot. How to maintain the health of my private part and How do I control myself from such activities?
I have high blood pressure & it is measured at 120/80mmHg at the latest medical checkup. I have restricted salt intake. I generally have mild dizzy feeling throughout the day.
I am a Diabetic patient levels are normal. My Creatine level is 1.77 n Potassium level is also high -5.5, What medicines or diet I should take to bring down my levels.
I have infection in my groan area from last 3-4 months. Its itchy and dark. I don't find time to go to an actual clinic, so I've taken some ointments from Chemists but they're not working properly. Please help.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 28 years old, married on feb'15, my problem is leak out of my sperm within 2 min. In my sex, my wife is not satisfying, pls suggest medicine r any solution after that also I cannot proceed in sex at that moment. Pls suggest for do long time sex.
Acne is a condition that usually occurs when you are in your adolescence, but sometimes it can happen when you are an adult as well. In women, it occurs when they have reached their menopausal age. The chances of adult acne occurring in women are higher than men.
What causes acne in adults
- Stress: If you are under stress on a regular basis, then the body tends to produce a hormone called androgen which stimulates oil glands in the skin, resulting in acne flare ups.
- Hormonal imbalance: Hormonal imbalance in the body may lead to acne breakouts. You may experience imbalances in your hormones during your periods or when you have reached menopause. Acne may also occur if you have started or stopped taking birth control pills abruptly.
- Family history: If other people in the family are prone to acne, then you may be genetically predisposed to it.
- Medications: There are certain medications which can cause acne to flare up. They contain chemicals that stimulate hormones in the body thus, resulting in acne.
- Skin products: If you have oily skin, then using products that contain oil may aggravate acne. They may also contain chemicals which may clog pores in your skin.
Symptoms of acne in adults are often seen as bumps on the skin, blisters filled with pus and inflamed black heads. Apart from these some people also witness hard and painful lumps beneath the skin.
- Stay away from junk food: Avoid eating junk food and fried foods as they can aggravate oiliness in the skin and result in pimples. Rather, replace them with natural foods and other complex carbs.
- Drink plenty of water: Drink plenty of water as it helps in filtering out the waste products and toxins from your body.
- Avoid smoking: Smoking causes blood vessels to narrow and thus, limits blood circulation in the body. This may cause multiple complications in your skin, acne being one of them.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.