Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S. K MahadeshYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I am gaurav. And my question is. How I make slim our fat. Please. Tell me. Because many people are fat.
My eyes got red after using laptop for 6 7 hours. Is it something serious? Should I go to a doctor? I don't wear specs.
Many pimples on my whole face. I tried all face wash, all cream, all home remedies. What to too now. Please help me.
My hairs are going dry, thin, light, curly, breaking faster, and have no weight. Please help me out what should I do to get well, weighted, thick, straight, soft, silky and nourished hairs.
Hello Doctor, My question is, Kya body me blood ki kami se weight par effect padta h I mean blood ki kami se wajan nhi gain ho pati h kya?
I am suffering from dry cough for the last one week and I have chest pain when ever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done.
The white transparent fluid which comes out from penis before men's sperm comes out does that white fluid cause pregnancy in women? Please tell me. Above question was asked by me and one of the doc replied this:- Yes, it may contain sperms. So now I'm confused to have sex without condom or not. And I'm talking about that fluid when one is aroused by anyhow (like watching porn, etc.) That fluid comes out from men's penis that fluid if goes inside while having sex will it cause pregnancy? Please give my appropriate answer I'm planning to have sex without condom bcz I had sex many times with condom now I want to have sex without it. So please clear it for me I know when sperms are entered in vagina that time only it cause pregnancy but that fluid which is transparent looks like water what is that fluid please clear my confusion. Please I know without condom its risky but I want to practice without it please suggest me thank you so much.
My baby is 1 month and 20 days old. She is having loose motion since 9 days we use to feed lactogen formula milk. Doctor suggested to change that and use nutricia Nusobee casein formula. May I know whether its gud for baby. It don't have any side effects right.
I'm suffering from sleeping problem as I'm not able to sleep in night. Plus losing healths. Right now almost I have been suffering from last 30 days. Even there problems to get up in the morning. Plus feeling energy less. Please let me know right solutions to get rid of this problem?
1. Masturbation is not a crime and 1-2 times in a week is normal. But getting addicted to it after seeing porn literature is harmful as it reduces your sexual stamina.
2. Penis size normally is 6- 8 inches. But if it is shorter than this, dont be anxious as if you have good vaginal penetration it does not matter.
3. There is no fixed normal time to ejaculate. One can have early ejaculation if he is overstimulated or having first time sex. Delayed climax shown in porn movies are artificially shown and not at all real. So please do not make it a role model in real life.
4. Foreplay is very important for good sex, try to explore your and your partners erogenous areas.
5.Your femalepartner loves you for the kind of person you are and not for your body only. So it is a combination of love and passion which is important and the true sex tonic for you.
6. Alcohol is a sexual depressant and decreases sex drive as otherwise thought.
7. Taking lot of fruits, green veg, almonds, black dates increases sex performance,smoking decreases it.
I am bleeding from my nose so many times I approach so many doctors, they suggested just because of vitamin deficiency, this problem occurs. please suggest the best advice.
I am 22 years old. My hairline above my forehead has started getting curved. It is not straight as it used to be 2 years ago. I think its heredity as my father has also started loosing hairs at the same age. Do I need hair transplant? What is the total cost of it and I am living in delhi so where should I consult?
As my weight is not increasing Whats should I do and what kind of diet should I eat to increase my weight?
Dr. If our liver is not good it means we are suffering from some kind of depression? Because of our thoughts were getting so louder nd beyond the box tell me is it true or not?
Hii doc. My self mahender kumar n I want to loss my wight coz my height is 5.8" and my weight is 88 please doc. Tell me how can I loss my weight at home.
Hi I am eva 23 years old whenever I come back from work and lie down I get severe back pain I had never experienced this before but I'm getting this pain from past 2 weeks only when I make some movements while I get the pain like when I'm waking up or lying down or turning side otherwise while standing or working I'm just fine could you please suggest me for what reason I'm experiencing this pain.
The build-up of gases in the stomach can be uncomfortable and very embarrassing when it leads to flatulence. Flatulence can be defined as the release of intestinal gas from the anus. This may or may not be accompanied by sound and odour. Both men and women can be affected by flatulence at any age.
Some of the causes of flatulence include:
• Swallowing excessive amounts of air while eating
• Lactose intolerance
Food that is difficult to digest often triggers the formation of gas such as hydrogen, carbon dioxide, methane and sulphur in the digestive system as a result of the microbial breakdown of this food. Sulphur is largely responsible for the odor that accompanies the release of these gases. Beans, chickpeas, cauliflower and cabbage are some such foods that can trigger flatulence.
Flatulence on its own is not a serious condition and usually resolves itself without medication. However if it triggers severe abdominal cramps, diarrhea, persistent constipation, blood in the stools, nausea and pain in the right side of the abdomen, medical care should be immediately sought.
If flatulence is a problem you suffer from often, take a look at your diet and modify your eating habits. Keep a food diary to determine what food triggers this condition and avoid it. If you are lactose intolerant switch your dairy products for soya substitutes and avoid dairy. Anti-gas compounds that are available over the counter can also provide relief. Chew your food slowly, thoroughly and ensure that your mouth is closed while chewing to prevent swallowing air. For this reason, also avoid chewing gums and fizzy drinks. If you must eat beans, soak them overnight before cooking.
Flatulence can be easily treated with home remedies. Following home remedies can be used
1. Ginger: Ginger aids the digestion process, eases bloating and reduces gas. It also helps stool pass smoothly and helps keep the intestines clear. This does not give stomach gases a chance to build up. Ginger can be consumed in the form of capsules or a tea made by steeping ginger in hot water for a few minutes.
2. Papaya: Along with being rich in antioxidants and flavonoids, papaya contains an enzyme known as papain that helps digest proteins and reduce gas. To benefit from papain, you could eat the papaya fruit or drink a tea made with papaya leaves. Papaya enzymes are also available as supplements. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.