Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S. K MahadeshYour feedback matters!
For how many days we shud have period ? aftr few days of ending of period brown thing comes.Wat is it ,is it normal ?
Hi i am having Severe pain in both feet since one year. Now constantly painting. I am a smoker Diabetic & none vegetarian. Is it due to Neuropathy. What is remedy Please. Advise completely.
I am feeling discomfort on the penis when I get my bladder full and also during urination apart from getting woken up 2 to 3 times during midnights affecting my sleep.
I have chronic sneezing or some sort of bronchitis. I've been to the doctors got medicines they work till the tenure of the medicine, and that too not well. I recently took a trip to Mumbai and Goa and since there was no sun there (monsoon), we didn't need the AC. I didn't sneeze once. Back in Delhi however, if I get out of the AC under the sun, I sneeze. If the AC is too much, I sneeze. I wake up and sneeze 5 times. Is there any cure? What I'm confused about is, Yoga seems to work a little. Breathing through the nose, one nostril at a time. It has reduced my sneezing the day I do it. How does it work? Is it a permanent solution or a temporary one?
I am 22 years old. And is tensed about my penis size. Seen lots of products such as pills and creams for enlargement. Do they really work and if yes what should I go for. Or is there any alternative way to gain some length and volume. Please do help.
I have big pimples on my face. I have used many face wash but there are no changes. Also there are few rashes on my back. What should I do?
I am a 21 year old guy having 71 kgs weight. But after doing some physical activities I feel tired mentally stressed also. Is it overweight or normal weight for me? If not then kindly suggest me fee tips.
What are the dangers of having high cholestrol ? Can other problems develop? What are the medication to be used?
If we are talking health and health concerns, sneezing seems to be inconsequential. However, in reality sneezing is quite discomforting. Occasional sneezing is a natural defense mechanism of your body that helps throw out unwanted elements in the respiratory passage. This cannot be called a disease. A certain kind of sensitivity in the mucous membrane of your nose can make you sneeze repeatedly. Irritability to specific food products or weather conditions can lead to frequent sneezing. Recurrent sneezing is therefore directly linked to various kinds of allergy.
Ayurveda has been known for its efficacy in treating a vast range of diseases. Ayurveda diagnoses an ailment or a disorder in eight ways. This branch of alternative medicine examines the pulse, urine, stool, tongue, vision, speech and the touch of a person. The problem of intermittent sneezing can also be dealt with through the use of Ayurvedic diagnostic procedures and medications.
- Haridrakhanda: This powder is recommended by Ayurvedic practitioners to treat sneezing. A spoonful of Haridrakhanda with warm milk or warm water can really make you feel better. The medication should be taken four times a day to achieve desired results.
- Shadabindu Taila: Shadabindu taila or anu taila can be inhaled regularly to treat the condition of continuous sneezing.
- Agasta Rasayana: People, who easily contract allergies from their surroundings and end up sneezing throughout the day, are also the ones suffering from acute constipation. Two or three spoonfuls of Agasta Rasayana can improve irregular bowel syndrome. It should be mixed with hot milk or water and taken only after dinner. Even if you are sneezing problems have been tackled, you may continue with this to prevent the problem from bothering you again.
Other Ayurvedic tips to cure sneezing are:
- Keep away from taking a head bath in cold water. Lukewarm water is best suited for people prone to repetitive sneezing.
- Dust, smoke and a rainy, wet weather could aggravate your condition.
- Avoid the intake of cold items like ice- cream, iced tea, cold water, banana and curd if you wish to remedy allergies.
- Garlic, turmeric and black pepper are also known for their benefits in curing sneezing.