Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S K ChandruYour feedback matters!
I am anjana 30 years old married one daughter I can not control my temper. How to get rid of this always in a tension stage. I have black circles around my eyes. How to remove this.
I am 23 year old and I am Suffering from hair fall, dandruff, grey hair, I have used medicines serums but I didn't get any result. I want home remedies for my hair or Ayurvedic treatment. It been 2 3 years that m going through this situation so please help me.
Hi my name Mandeep am 25 year old I have skin problem like dark spot (kali chahiye) on the face I have used many types medicins but after some time return back so I don't have permanent solution so I want to know about how I can get clean face.
My daughter (15) have a lot of lice in hair from long time, we have tried many things but nothing works, pl help.
Doctor I have rashes on my face. Like small dots typesdots type. Small small spots on left and above cheek. How to remove or get rid of them.
Whether hair oil should be applied before wash or after wash. Which is best oil for dry and damaged hairs. After shampoo it becomes very rough and unmanageable. Kindly advice.
I am loosing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos and hair product but no effect yet please suggest me what can I do.
I am 17 year old male teenager. And my skin is becoming more dark nowadays, so please suggest me some precautions to lighten up then skin tone.
People who have been using different kinds of skin care products have got a lot of misconceptions. Those misconceptions need to be removed otherwise you will never be able to choose the right skin care cosmetics for yourself.
6 top misconceptions about skin-care products
- Costly products are the best: There are many fellows who think that if the skin care products are costly, then they must be equipped with greater effectiveness. In fact, this is one of the leading reasons that most people are currently choosing only costly products without knowing that it can be one of the business strategies of the popular brands.
- Latest products are effective: Currently invented products are always good and this is quite an age-old conception, but this is not true at all. But nobody tries to understand the reality and rather goes by the trend in order to prove the myth to be true. As per the researchers, it has been found that there are many traditional products that are pretty good than the modern ones. But the young generation is not ready to accept this fact, and this is the reason they are suffering like anything.
- Younger look can be assured by creams: Only application of a fairness cream can give a fair complexion is a very wrong conception. Ageing effects can be definitely reduced to a great extent, but cannot be eliminated at all and this is a hardcore fact, whether you accept it or not. On the other hand, you have to choose only selective creams having vitamin-c serums, hydroxyl acids and others.
- Cosmetic companies make intricate researches: Though all reputed cosmetic companies say that they conduct researches intricately for making the creams more improved, but have you ever tried to know the reality? Nice packaging and great fragrance do not mean that the products are the outcome of deep researches.
- Organic creams are safe: Creams having natural ingredients are definitely safe, but how will you come to know that the mentioned ingredients have been added or not? If natural ingredients are good for skin, then you can try the homemade recipes. Hence, why purchase readymade creams having the same ingredients? The answers are still quite controversial and thus, people are pretty confused in taking their decisions.
- Cream is the easiest option: Even if creams are having all the necessary ingredients needed for skin health, still they neither compete nor can take the place of healthy foods in reality.
Hi my name is chary my age is 20 from last 2 months in my darks spots is coming and below my eyes dark circles are coming can you suggest any treatment.
My hair is falling day by day badly and that's the reason of my stress and anxiety. How can I recover myself from this stressful life?
I am 22 year old. I have white patches scar in my lips. It been while like 4-5 year. What to do? I need your suggestion.
Hi, i'm using skin lite cream & I got good result, if I don't use it for 3-4 days i'm going v dark! so i'm continuing to use it sine from 1 year! I wanted to stop using skinlite & maintain my fairness, can you please suggest me the solution and also a good face wash!
In Ayurveda some vaidyas use Honey and Lavendor oil mixture application on scars for few months and keliid collagen van be controlled. Kanchnar guggul may so be added 2 BD.