Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S.I.S. KhadriYour feedback matters!
I have so many small and big holes on my face due to blackheads. Please suggest me what should I do?
Hello doctor, I get painful & puss filled pimples especially near my nose & below lips. Those are tiny pimples & get dried in a week or 2, leaving a black spot there. I apply fresh lemon for 2 hours & aloevera over full night. But is tat the good remedy for my problem? & if not what should I do?
My face colour is normal and in my face I had dark colour under the eyes. I want whitish and clear face. Please suggest any creams.
On my face some small til or pinpal and white. Dots and not get is clean face properly some solution give?
त्वचा की रंगत को निखारने के लिए हल्दी का प्रयोग सबसे उत्तम तरीका है। पेस्ट बनाने के लिए हल्दी और बेसन या फिर आंटे का प्रयोग करें। हमेशा ध्यान रखें कि आप खड़ी हल्दी का ही प्रयोग करें न कि बाजार में मिलने वाली पैकेट हल्दी। एक मिक्सर में खड़ी हल्दी और थोड़ी सी ताज़ी मलाई डाल कर ब्लेंड करें। जब पेस्ट तैयार हो जाए तब उसमें दूध और आंटा मिलाएं और गाढ़ा पेस्ट बनाएं। इस पेस्ट को अपने चेहरे पर 10 मिनट लगाएं और ठंडे पानी से धो लें।
2. हनी आल्मंड स्क्रब:
बादाम में वह शक्ति है जो आपकी त्वचा का रंग गोरा कर सकती है। रात में 10 बादाम एक पानी भरे कटोरे में डाल कर रख दें और सुबह उठते ही उसे छील कर पेस्ट बना लें। अब इस पेस्ट के साथ थोडा सा शहद मिलाएं और अब इस स्क्रब को अपनी त्वचा पर लगाएं और स्क्रब करें।
गोरी रंगत देने के अलावा यह एलर्जी और पिंपल को भी दूर करता है। पेस्ट बनाने के लिए चंदन पाउडर में 1 चम्मच नींबू और टमाटर का रस मिलाएं और पेस्ट को अपने चेहरे और गदर्न में अच्छी तरह से लगा लें।
यह पेस्ट बनाने के लिए आपको दही और क्रीम में थोड़ा सा केसर मिलाने की जरुरत है। इस पेस्ट को अपने चेहरे पर सूखने तक लगाएं और उसके बाद गरम पानी में सोखे हुए कपड़े से चेहरे को पोंछ लें।
Doctor I have sensitive and mild dry skin can you please suggest me which compact or loose powder I should use and face wash for my skin. I have been suggested Vichy by dermatologist but that's too expensive can you please suggest me some other brand which is not that too expensive.
I have dark complexion and using kali brom 30 droplet and beriberis aquifolium Q drops with water from past ten days twice in day. But theirs not improvement in complexion. Is their is side effects of these drugs for long periods use?
I used to be fair. But now day by day I find my face becoming black. What should I do get back my normal face like how I used to be before.
My hand was caught in fire in childhood but the burnt mark is still on my hand, how do I remove it? Please help.
The worst part about being diagnosed with chicken pox is that even after the virus leaves your body, your skin is still marked with scars from the blisters. Like any other scar, in most cases these scars fade with time but this process can be quite slow. Scars, especially those on your face can also affect your self confidence and image. Luckily, there are a number of ways to deal with scars and fasten the fading process.
Here are a few tips to help reduce scars caused by chickenpox:
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E not only helps hydrate the skin, but is rich in anti-oxidants that promote the production of collagen and protect the skin from free radicals and other impurities. Vitamin E can be found in foods such as almonds, spinach and papaya. They can also be consumed in form a capsule or used in form of oil. Including vitamin E rich foods in your diet or massaging the scars with vitamin E oil can work wonders in getting rid of scars.
- Coconut water: Coconut water is not only delicious, but also rich in nutrients essential for the skin and lauric acid and cytokines. This helps regulate cell growth in the skin and balances the pH levels. It also has anti bacterial and anti fungal properties that prevent breakouts. Along with drinking coconut water, you could also apply it directly on the affected areas to help speed the recovery process.
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice is one of the richest sources of vitamin C. This aids in collagen production and keeps the skin elastic and strong. It is also rich in alpha hydroxyl acids that help heal damaged skin. Lemon juice also has bleaching properties that help scars fade. Lemon juice can be diluted with water or applied directly on the skin.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is known for its anti oxidant and anti microbial properties. This can protect the skin from bacterial infection and help soothe and heal skin. Its anti inflammatory properties also help relieve itching and redness caused by chickenpox blisters. Aloe vera also boosts collagen production and moisturizes the skin. Aloe vera can be used by applying the gel within its leaves directly on the skin and allowing it to dry. This can be repeated 3 to 4 times a day for best results.
- Baking soda: Scarring in cases of chicken pox is caused by scratching the blisters to relieve irritation and itchiness. Baking soda helps prevent the formation of scars by soothing this irritation and exfoliating the skin. It also helps balance the pH levels of the skin. A paste of baking soda and water can be massaged onto the affected areas to remove dead skin cells and prevent scarring.
All the above mentioned remedies will help you get rid of the scars and give you a beautifully glowing skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Sir I have some skin problem in winter seasons, my skin got some rashes in high sunshine or temperature, pls help me.
Hi doctor, I am Arun, I am 27 years old, I have medium sized pores on my face and I also have many acne marks and tan on my face, I tried many treatments but nothing is worthy and I could not see any improvements in my skin and I am very depressed and inferior in my appearance while I meet new people. Please help me doctor Thanks, Arun.
Are you planning on undertaking a botox treatment? Botox is a drug which is made from a neurotoxin. This is produced by the bacteria called Clostridium botulinum. Botox is used for medical purposes, commonly for treating muscular conditions. It is also used for cosmetic procedures, which help in removing wrinkles. This process is carried out by paralyzing the facial muscles temporarily. Botulinum toxin is also sold commercially under certain names.
Medical and Cosmetic Uses-
Botox is most commonly used as a treatment procedure for reducing the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles in middle-aged adults. It is also used for medical purposes, for the treatment of conditions such as eye squints, excessive sweating, leaky bladders and migraines. Botox is used for treating more than 20 medical conditions.
How Does Botox Work?
Botox or botulinum toxin is a very poisonous substance, and a single gram of it is capable of killing more than one million people. It is considered to be an effective therapeutic protein when used in ideal dosage, and frequency. It is used in several medical procedures and treatment therapies.
How is Botox Procedure Undertaken?
Botulinum toxin is administered by diluting the power in saline. It is injected directly into your neuro-muscular tissue. A duration of 24 to 72 hours is required for it to take effect. This time reflects the time required for disruption of the normal synaptosomal process of the body. It may take over five days for experiencing the full effects of botox. Botox must not be used in women who are pregnant or lactating, or by people having a previous allergic reaction to it.
Risk and Side-Effects:
Injections which contain botox are usually well tolerated. They have several side effects as well.
In some cases, a person may have a genetic predisposition which causes a mild, transient and unusual response to Botox. Some people who are receiving botox type A injections may develop antibodies to the toxins, which may make the treatment ineffective. In people who are using botox type B for cervical dystonia, antibody development may occur.
Along with the effects intended, botulinum toxin may lead to several other undesirable effects. They may include conditions such as transient numbness, headaches, malaise, mild cases of nausea, mild pain, local edema and erythema on the site of injection.
Temporary tiredness, fatigue or the paralysis of nearby musculature may also be experienced because of the reaction of the toxin.
Drooping or temporary upper lid and brow ptosis are also indicated.
Among the two types of botox treatments, the results from abobotulinum toxin A is considered to be more effective than onabotulinum toxin A treatment. Better results are experienced when the muscles are contracted instead of being at rest. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.