Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. S. Hemachandra ShettyYour feedback matters!
My left knee is very painful. Not any damage. No any cracking. But I am facing pain since last 20 days. And now its very harmful. Kindly suggest me. What can I do. Please do needful.
I am a diabetic and since last seven days suffering from back pain that is if I bent even a little I feel a current in my back that is too pin full. I have taken ultracet and today when the pain increased I took Nise Mr. with ultracet. Advice for better treatment.
I am 49 years female weight 61 kg, height 5 feet. Suffering fron right knee pain for 8 years approximately. I am taking 1 tablet shelcal os and 1 tablet revital women daily after dinner on my own. I consulted doctor few years back he did xray and it is alright. Previously I feel pain when climbing stairs but now I am feeling pain when I go to evening walk too. Should I continue my walk and yoga. I go to evening yoga classes too. Please advise which medicine should I take and what is the reason of pain. Thanks.
Pain and Tightness in Bones-Muscles viz. Lower Back, fingers, Knees, Legs from last 10-12 days. Treated for High Uric Acid, B12 and D3 earlier, reason Joint Pains. please advice
My mother is 76 years old, non diabetic but hypertension and acidity since past 10 years. Taking Nitrolex SR - 1 per day and RAZO D 1#. She is having osteo arthritis and constipation for which she takes Anuloma powder. What to do for pain and diet?
I am suffering with heavy pain in my backbone and shoulder with the joint of hips and backbone at waistline also the pain in elbo, knee and ankle. Due to this pain I have temp. Also unable to stand and sit. please Advice.
Im 22 years old female. Im having knee pain for the past one week. There is no pain during rest but it increases while walking and climbing up n down the stairs. I used pain relief ointment but no relief. How can I treat this condition?
For last 5 months, I suffered from spine problem, one of my vein is mildly compressed & my left hand not working properly, please you take a solution on it.
Hello I am ketan I am suffering lover back pain for last fifteen years. I do all things like xrey, mri. But result is normal, I took homeopathy.
Lady in the house contacted viral fever prevalent rainy season had temperature104 with shivering was treated at a local shop 2 bring down temperature. temperature down but even after 7 days she has pain in entire length of legs.
Polio is a virus that has the potential to infect any parts of the body including, but not limited to nerves and muscles. Primarily there are 3 types of polio namely, non-paralytic, spinal paralytic and bulbar. This disease shows minimal to no symptoms in more than 90 percent of the cases. 5 percent of the cases can show symptoms such as nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, sore throat and abdominal pain. Polio is a communicable disease and can cause massive damage if a proper dosage is not taken. It can spread through air, physical contact with an infected person, coughs etc.
- Polio can cause paralysis: Polio has a far-reaching permanent effect on the body. It can cause paralysis on any of the limbs leading to permanent disability. This severely alters a child’s life. The far-reaching consequences of the virus can only be negated through vaccination.
- Weak muscle: Polio can result in weak muscles, respiratory problems and loss of reflex. If the breathing muscle collapses, it can result in the death of a person. Any of the above-mentioned symptoms can lead to weak body development altering the fate of a child.
- It can spread fast and quick: Polio spreads very fast through the air, physical contact, saliva and water. It not only affects a single life but put millions at risk of the disease. A 1916 outbreak of the disease killed 6000 people in the United States and left several thousands of people disabled.
- It reduces the risk of infection: 3 dosages Polio vaccination under the age of 6 can save a baby from getting polio in future. The body successfully creates polio antibodies from the vaccines and gets enough ammunition to fight it if the virus attacks it in future.
- Social responsibility: Massive amount of awareness campaigns have been run by countries all over the world to permanently eradicate polio from the face of the earth. As per the latest reports, only 3 countries are reported to have babies affected with polio; Afghanistan, Pakistan and Congo. It is, therefore, a social responsibility to take part in the mission of removing polio from the face of the earth once and for all.
- Save future generation: Although polio is not known to be a disease which passes through heredity, there still lies a chance for the future generation to get this disease. In order to negate that from happening, it makes sense to get the vaccines on time.
- Give your kid a head start: Every kid deserves to have an equal amount of privileges like others. One small mistake on part of the parents can heavily cost a child’s future. In order to make sure your kids grow up with any apprehension of polio, it is very important to treat them with polio vaccines.