Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I come very quickly while having sex with my partner. What's the root cause and what's the solution?
I am a 23 years old male. Last week I had sex with her. During first round I first made her reach climax with fellatio and upon intercourse I came too quickly - say within 10 seconds. After 25-30 minutes we went for the second round. This time without fellatio (oral sex) we directly got engaged in intercourse. And This time I lasted longer - say 10-15 mins. She again reached climax as I could see the sticky fluid coming out of her vulva and could feel the contraction around my penis. But I couldn't ejaculate and reach the climax and suddenly lost my erection. But this didn't happened before I was able to ejaculate and reach climax during the second time too. Any suggestion or medicines or treatment?
I am suffering with malaria from last 1 month how can I be cured from this and what are the symptoms.
What should be prefer in meal or other than it. To make penis harder or long time erected. Bcz my sperm release in very short time. Suggest me please. Thank you.
I had a bad habit like self masturbation, I am doing that every day, if I see any video like that, am doing that habit, I want to stop it. Please help me, how to stop it.
I am 35 years male and I have BP (6 years) and Diabetes (2.5 years). I am suffering from chest pain since 1 month but it is very mild. In starting I felt this mild pain continuously and then it automatically disappeared. Now I feel it when there is a hickup or belching. I visited Doctor (MD Medicine) he prescribed me Rabeprazole with Domperidone and clonazepam 0.5 mg with propranolol 20 mg BD. I got no relief then I visited heart specialist he told me that my Diastolic BP is high 100-110 and he changed my BP tablets. He done my ECG 2 times and both the times it was absolutely normal. My Lipid profile Hba1c are as follows: Serum Cholesterol: 187.5 Serum Triglycerides: 156.4 HDL Cholesterol: 47.2 LDL Cholesterol: 109.02 VLDL Cholesterol: 31.28 Hba1c: 6.2 Dr. Also prescribed me medicine to lower my LDL cholesterol as it must be 70 in my case. But I have no relief. I have hyperacidity problem for a long time and I think this is the only reason of this chest pain. Kindly help me plzzz.
My penis size is about 5.5 inches and my erections last for only 10 mins or so. Can you please give me some suggestion on how do I increase my penis size, but most imp is I want to increase my erection time.
I am 6 months pregnant and I am having loose motions for 3-4 days. I had one tablet for loose motions which I used to have before. But next day morning I still face the same. Please suggest if I need to consult doctor or if you can suggest some medicine.
In first trimester of pregnancy if sex done normally without any stress in the vagina and womb, is harmful to the pregnant lady, sperm released from penis are harmful to fetus or not. If the pregnant lady feels comfort we can continue regular sex or not.
He was suffering from fever over high temperature and appears red dots in both hands and the amount of urine is low. What should it be? What shall we do now? He is 20 years old boy.
I am suffering from cold and throat pain. Because i was wetted in rain. So suggest me a better antibiotic which i can purchase from medical store .
Dr. Sab mujhe wife ko dekh kar excitement nahi hota hath se sahlane pe ling khada hota h jab hum sex karte h to sperm nahi girta aur apne app ling dheela pad jayega Kai bar ling puri tarah tight nahi hora h upay bataye.
300 Calories is the average calorific value of our daily sugar intake. It's no wonder then that dietician and weight loss (Learn more about weight loss) gurus across the world will advise you to quit added sugar as the first step of a weight loss program. Added sugar refers to processed sugar in the form of cubes, sugar crystals or powdered sugar and does not include natural sugars found in fruits, vegetables etc. Apart from cakes and sweets, we eat added sugar in a number of ways including a number of packaged foods like sauce and salad dressings.
If you consume a lot of sugar on a daily basis, quitting added sugar could leave you with withdrawal symptoms. Quitting added sugar is not easy, but here are a few reasons it is well worth the effort.
- You'll have fewer pimples: Sugar has inflammatory properties. This can trigger systemic inflammation leading to the acne. Thus quitting sugar can instantly reduce the number of pimples on your face and give you clearer skin (Learn more about Healthy Skin).
- It improves the health of your heart: Added sugar can raise insulin levels. This activates the sympathetic nervous system and increases blood pressure and heart rate. Stopping your consumption of added sugar can lower cholesterol levels and decrease the amount of triglycerides in the body. This lowers blood pressure and boosts cardiovascular health. (Know more about blood sugar level)
- A friendly weight scale: Replacing toffees with dry fruits will considerably reduce your calorific intake. Similarly switching packaged salad dressing for fresh homemade dressing can also make your salad healthier. Given that we eat added sugar in so many forms, making a conscious decision to quit added sugar can have a big impact on your daily calorie intake. Studies show that this simple step can lead to a weight loss of up to 10 pounds in six months.
- It'll make remembering names easier: Added sugar can hinder learning and memory. Over time, it can also damage communication between brain cells. Quitting sugar can boost both your short term as well as long term memory. You will also find it easier to focus on will be able to be attentive to something for longer periods of time.
- A good night's sleep: You don't just need 8 hours of sleep a day; you need 8 hours of restful sleep at the right time. Sugar makes blood sugar fluctuate and the crash that follows a sugar high can make you feel sluggish around mid-day. Many people find that if they have an afternoon nap, it becomes more difficult for them to fall asleep at night. Sugar also releases cortisol that interferes with sleep. Thus quitting added sugar can keep you alert through the day and help you fall asleep easier at the end of the day.