Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. S B MangalaYour feedback matters!
I have puss near my wisdom tooth. It was due to not brushing early, I guess. It was paining a lot. When I removed the puss I felt better. But there was puss again. What is it and is it serious?
Bacteria can live in your mouth in the form of a plaque, causing cavities and gingivitis, which can lead to periodontal (gum) disease. In order to keep your mouth clean, you must practice good oral hygiene every day.
A mouth rinse, in addition to daily brushing and flossing, can increase the cleanliness of your mouth. Antibacterial mouth rinses reduce bacteria and plaque activity, which causes gingivitis and gum disease. Fluoride mouth rinses also help reduce and prevent tooth decay.
Dear parents fluoride rinses are not recommended for children ages 6 years and younger because they may swallow them.
Hi, my teeth are bright enough from front; however there are some black lines on the back side of the tooth. Please advise as I regularly brush twice a day. But still.
I am 29 years old male At my child hood age of 15 my 2 front teeth was braked after that. I am managed with clips Now I want to implant my front 4 dentals. So front 2 teeth was bone grafting was must. Beside teeth's no need to grafting So after bone grafting how many days it will be taken for fixed implants I am very scary about anesthesia injection. Any possible of laser dentistry is possible in implants For each implant how much cost I am in Vijayawada in andhrapradesh Any suggest for good hopistl at Hyderabad. Vijayawada. Etc. Please tell me the above details Thank you.
I am very fat and all body parts are very mainly and my teeth is dirty I tried many tooth powder but not effects.
I am having little yellow teeth. What method at home can I use to whiten them without damaging the gum?
Why To take One Glass of LemomJuice In Luke Warm Water Daily Early In Morning Immediately after Tooth Brushing. Whether Obesity can be Checked?
I Met with accident and I lost my two tooth, doctor inserted artificial tooth with caps. Now I am feeling very uncomfortable when I see some items like cane.
Proper brushing is essential for cleaning teeth and gums effectively.
Use a toothbrush with soft, nylon, round-ended bristles that will not scratch and irritate teeth or damage gums.
Place bristles along the gumline at a 45-degree angle. Bristles should contact both the tooth surface and the gumline.
Gently brush the outer tooth surfaces of 2-3 teeth using a vibrating back & forth rolling motion. A rolling motion is when the brush makes contact with the gumline and is moved downward toward the chewing surface. Move brush to the next group of two to three teeth and repeat.
Maintain a 45-degree angle with bristles contacting the tooth surface and gumline. Gently brush using back, forth, and rolling motion along all of the inner tooth surfaces.
Tilt brush vertically behind the front teeth. Make several up & down strokes using the front half of the brush.
Place the brush against the biting surface of the teeth & use a gentle back & forth scrubbing motion.
Brush the tongue from back to front to remove odor-producing bacteria.
Remember to replace your toothbrush every three to four months. Researchers have established that thousands of microbes grow on toothbrush bristles and handles. Most are harmless, but others can cause cold and flu viruses, the herpes virus that causes cold sores, and bacteria that can cause periodontal infections.
Since a year I feel some sudden tension while sitting or any other situation like walking, studying etc. At that very moment I feel like my ears are jammed and also experienced that my jaws and teeth are whizzing and zipping. Some pinching in throat is also there. I feel out of blue at that time and feel very tensed which finally lead some pressure in my head region and some raising in my heart beats also. I feel lethargic and shaky while walking. Sometimes, my inner thighs feel some pain also. Please suggest some way through which I can get out of it since it is hampering my daily life now. Which department I should consult to get rid of it.
Inspite brushing regularly sides of four upper front teeth of my grandson aged 2. 75 years has been blackened. Upper part of one teeth is completely lost. We have consulted paediatric dentist. They have advised root canal treatment of all the four teeth. Is there no other option available. Kindly guide the course of treatment.
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss.