Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Hair problem daily 100 hair fall. How will grow thin hair. Can we take ayurvedic medicine and homeopathic medicine together.
HI my name is sandeep I am 28 year old software guy, my problem is that my height is so less due to that I not able to find a gf even, what type of doctor I should consult to grow my height.
My friend has been masturbating for a long time and he masturbate on this style like on lying on the bed without using his hand so now he is having some pain in testicles they are slightly red and there has been itching from past few days is it any danger for him in future sexual intercourse is his sperm will remain same and his size is also decreasing from the past so kindly provide me necessary information so that I could help him waiting for your answer.
I am 58, diabetic- latest blood work shows- Tetanus Antitoxin- 0.030 IU/mL ref range <0.1 IU/mL, Diphtheria Antitoxin -0.140 ref range 0.100 -1.000 IU/mL, Pneumoniae IgG Ab, 23 seroptypes done- out of total 23 serotype - 12 shows low values, 1 is very high like 28 times, two are high like 5-6 times high, 7 are normal, Specialist asked for tetatuns, diphetria vaccine only, for pneumonia AB IgG 23 serotype she ewas explaining not worried, getting ear, sinus, eye, throat infections 24/7, tired, week all times. I am Calgary Canada, should I visit India my home country for specialist consult, our health system is super bad like bottom out.
For e.g. I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this list?
I eat food in the same quantity, as others but then also I am very thin friends use to call me skeleton please help.
I am suffering from hair loss since 5 years but still no result found and there will be not genetic too. I tried lots of stuffs but no result found. Even now there are bald spots on the top of the head that's destroyed all my confidence. Kindly help me out. I also use derma roller with minoxidil since two months but still hair loss. I use this treatment on a regular basis.
I am 27 years old, I am a girl. Sir I have hair lost problem and also gray hair problem so please sir give me perfect solution thanx sir.
When first I cut My hair then my hair is not coming fastly what can I do for it? I want to it fastly.
Ladies, it is important that we must take good care of our body, but most of all we must pay specific attention to the health of our vagina. The vagina is a tube-like muscular structure of the female genital tract that extends from the cervix to the vulva. It is a delicate organ which is prone to injuries and infections. Complications related to urination, menstruation and sexual intercourse, all affect the vaginal health.
Here are five questions associated with vaginal problems that are commonly experienced, but rarely discussed:
- Why does it feel itchy before menstruation?: The hormonal cycle reduces the amount of estrogen secreted right before the period starts. This reduces the moisture content of the inner membranes of the vagina; the skin becomes thinner and slightly dry, which can cause itching. However, if the itching and burning sensation is too severe, it could be an infection and should be checked out.
- What is the white discharge?: The greasy white discharge is due to the ovulation cycle. It usually occurs once a month because the amount of secretion increases right before ovulation. Some women may experience this discharge more frequently, but it is nothing to worry about unless there is an unpleasant odor. Odorous discharge could be a sign of bacterial infection.
- How often should you have a vaginal examination?: You should get a vaginal examination at least once a year. This is important for a general health assessment and the prevention of sexually transmitted diseases. If you are using birth control medication, there might be irregularity in the hormonal cycles and this can lead to a number of conditions, another reason to get an annual vaginal examination.
- Does it smell differently at different times?: It usually smells differently for every woman and even that unique smell changes with the cycles of ovulation and menstruation due to changes in the pH level of the vagina. The normal vaginal pH value is between 3.8 and 4.6. Before menstruation, it may smell acidic followed by a bitter smell for a few days after menstruation. It may also smell differently after a workout (due to sweat) or after sex (due to lubrication). However, a foul smell accompanied by discharge, might be a cause for concern.
- Why does it feel dry sometimes?: Vaginal dryness is normally experienced by women after the age of 45 or after pregnancy. However, dryness is also common just before menstruation. It also happens in women who use anti-allergy medications or birth control pills because they cause dryness in all the mucous membranes of the body.