Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S. Ashok Kumar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S. Ashok KumarYour feedback matters!
He is a genius the entire Jayanagar 9th blk vouch for him. He has treated 3 generations of my family. dr. Ashok is our lifeline
I am suffering from depression and mental problem. I have also faced a problem of migraines how can I prevent this disease?
Sir My mother ESR is 49 so please ive me details about ESR and what is precaution to get it in their normal value.
I am observing that my scrotum is little bit swollen on left side and I have to get up from sleep 3 times for passing urine in good quantity although I am not drinking any water after 8 PM till morning. Is it normal as per my age (63)? Or there is some problem? Recently I had hernia operation, but the problem is from before.
My right leg pains a lot, starting from my right bum down to my thighs and sometimes till my ankle. Is it sciatica?
Sir/mam I a dancing acidity from past 1 year IS don't drink, don't smoke but I still face acidity in every 2 months.
Does mental stress influence sexual performance ? How much the marketised sexual power increasing devices and medicines effective ? Do these have any side effect ?
From far too early an age, guys spend an inordinate amount of time worrying about whether they have a small penis(SP) and what they can do about it if they don't, in fact, measure up to what is supposedly expected of them. It's no secret that men in our culture place far too much emphasize on penis size (sometimes at the expense of the far more important penis health). This may come as a surprise to some, but there are some dudes who relish having a SP - not as a sign of simple acceptance but as a means of sexual humiliation. Yes, SP humiliation is a legitimate fetish.
And it's one that doesn't have to apply to a guy with a legitimately SP, either.
An interesting fetish
A fetish is a sexual attraction to objects or body parts which are not typically associated with sexual attraction. For example, some people are intensely aroused by feet; sometimes just the sight of a foot can cause them to become sexually engaged.
With SP humiliation, the fetish is not exactly with the penis itself so much as with the humiliation attached to having a small penis. So, while it certainly is possible for a man to be erotically charged at just the sight of his own small penis, it is more common for a man to obtain the arousal when someone else is commenting on the inadequate size of his organ.
(For the record, a woman can also have a SP fetish, where she genuinely does find a small penis more sexually stimulating than a larger one.)
And to repeat, a man does not have to have a SP to enjoy SP humiliation; he simply has to experience his own penis as inadequate or be told that his penis is inadequate. Often a man with this fetish may have a penis of perfectly average size - or in some cases, a much above-average size. But being told he has a small penis and being mocked for not having a monstrously-sized one gets his motor revving.
Men or women?
If a person enjoys SP humiliation, does that mean he likes it when a person of either sex humiliates him? That's not easy to say, as it really depends upon the individual. But many men do enjoy having the size of their equipment mocked by either gender.
Surprisingly, men who are into this kind of humiliation are not necessarily quiet, shy guys. They often are large, muscular men who seem at first meeting to exude confidence.
And, of course, different men enjoy different kinds of humiliation. Since small penis humiliation typically involves role playing of some kind, it's important that both participants agree on how far they are to go and they should stop if either party feels uncomfortable with the game.
When engaged in between two people who care for each other, a fetish like this one can be used to help them learn more about each other and be accepting of one another. But both parties need to be "on board" with it.
Whether into small penis humiliation, large penis adoration or moderate penis pleasuring, a guy should keep his organ in prime health. Daily application of an excellent penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) is a must. Locate a crème that includes a wide range of vitamins, such as A, B5, C, D and E to help keep the penis healthy. It's a bonus if the crème also contains alpha lipoic acid, a powerful antioxidant that helps strengthen penis skin.
White rice is originally Brown rice which has been thoroughly refined before it is made available in the stores. Rice grain in its natural unpolished state is rich in fiber, thiamine, proteins, magnesium, calcium, and potassium. Whole rice is also rich in fiber which is good for your digestive system and also aids you to manage your weight effectively. There is a raging debate over the type of rice which is good for your health.
The following are some of the pointers that compare white rice to brown rice:
- Calorie composition: White rice contains more calories when compared to brown rice. A cup of white rice comprises of 242 calories, while a cup of brown rice comprises of 218 calories. Brown rice is recommended to people who are interested to cut down on their calorie intake as a whole.
- Carbohydrates and Fiber composition: Both brown rice and white rice are rich in carbohydrate. A cup of brown rice comprises of 53 grams of carbohydrates and a cup of brown rice comprises of 46 grams of the same. But when it comes to fiber content, brown rice contains more fiber. Fiber is known to boost the blood cholesterol level and aids in weight management; therefore brown rice is more beneficial for help.
- Fat and Protein composition: In case of fat and protein composition, both types of rice have a low fat composition while a cup of each type of rice contains about 4.5 grams of protein.
- Vitamins and Minerals composition: Brown rice is known to contain more percentage of natural vitamins and minerals when compared to white rice. White rice is thoroughly refined which results in the loss of its natural properties. The manufacturers tend to add vitamins and minerals artificially during the processing of the whole rice grain.
- Glycemic Index: According to studies, foods which have a high glycemic index tend to increase your blood sugar level. As per the glycemic index, brown rice has a much lower glycemic index than white rice. The average glycemic index of white rice is about 89 while in case of brown rice it's 50.
It can be said that brown rice is much more nutritious than white rice due to its wholesomeness and higher concentration of nutrients. Brown rice is highly recommended to those people who are health conscious and tend to be careful about their calorie intake.
Related Tip: "6 Do's and Don'ts of Healthy Eating Habits"