Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. S. AnnapurnaYour feedback matters!
My mouth has suffered from oral ulcer what I do and what medicine for this problem please give me answer.
When I take lime water with honey in the morning I have same Solid stool with mucous and acidity increase can any Dr. gives me solution also I have IBS.
The additional layer of greasy tissue under our chin is frequently created by being overweight. Drooping skin under the chin can likewise happen as we age and our skin loses flexibility. For some of us, it can be hereditary and this is often known as a double chin.
While there are surgical methods and procedures that can remove the two-fold skin, they can be costly. There are numerous straightforward home treatment alternatives to get rid of the two-fold jaw that are very easy. The most obvious is the need to diminish extra weight with an appropriate diet and workout. So, here are some exercises that can help you get rid of the double chin:
- Tongue press: Sitting with your back straight and shoulders down, tilt your head back so you are staring at the roof. Strongly press your tongue to the top of your mouth or pallet. At that point, keeping your tongue against the top of your mouth, bring down your chin to your chest, without bending your back.
- Pout and tilt: From a sitting or standing position, take out your lower lip to the extent you can to shape a sulk (place a finger on your button ; the skin needs to feel wrinkly and puckered). Hold this position for a moment. At that point, with your lip still out, get the muscles at the front of your neck to bring down your chin to your chest quite far, without adjusting your upper back.
- The “O”: Sitting with your back straight and shoulders down, tilt your head back so that you are stare at the roof. Close your lips so that they are resting. Keeping your lips shut, open your mouth so it frames an "O" shape. Hold this position for twenty seconds. You need to feel a pressure on both sides of your neck right under your jaw line.
- Kiss the ceiling: Standing straight with your arms hanging on your sides, tilt your head back and look at the roof. At that point, attempt to kiss the roof by puckering your lips and stretching them as far from your face as could reasonably be expected. You need to feel a stretch all through your neck and chin.
- Chin rotations: In a seated or standing position, stretch your spine for a tall, straight back. Gradually and delicately tilt your head so it moves in a full hover from your shoulder to chest to shoulder to back. (In case that full roundabout turns trouble your neck, stay with crescents.)
- Side neck stretch: Sitting on the floor, put one hand on the floor, fingers down, around one foot far from your hip. Try not to incline or lay intensely on your fingertips. Wrap your other arm over the highest point of your head so that your palm lies on your inverse ear. Keeping your head in with your neck, twist and make a beeline for your shoulder, using the palm to tenderly press down your shoulder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.