Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S. AnnapurnaYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from hyper acidity I tried omaze but it's not working yesterday I had severe heart pain I thought it is heart attack the pain is so severe please some one help me out I'm suffering dis pbrlm from 4 months sleep less nights help me out.
Maintaining a healthy relation with your partner in bed is of utmost importance for your relationship, but it should also kept in mind that it is not the only factor which is important. Your sex life is one of the keys to a successful relationship. With the advent of time, your sexual relationship with your partner may start to fade and seem uninteresting.
Here are 5 tips following which you can maintain a passionate sex life:
- Maintain overall intimacy: Regular good sex is important as it helps you to forget your daily hustle and bustle and end up in a different kind of world. Sexual intimacy is a key factor in living up your relationship. However, you should keep in mind that intimacy is not just confined to the bedroom. To maintain your spark, you must be intimate in other aspects of life as well with your partner. Preparing a meal together, dancing together, going for vacations enable to maintain intimacy in other sections instead of just the sex.
- Communicate: Tell your partner about your sexual preferences. Mention what you like and what is not suitable for you. Getting comfortable with each other is the most vital aspect in maintaining continued passion in your sex life. If you are not totally at ease with your partner, you may never find yourself experimenting or trying new moves in bed. Moreover, your partner is your counterpart and your most trusted companion. Communication at the level of friendship is also very important.
- Make Efforts and Moves: For people who are very busy and have got no time for their partners, a change in mentality is required. Instead of giving up on your sex life because of lack of time, make a move to find time and solve the problem. Taking time off will also relax your mind on account of which you can enjoy the sex better. Little things like dinner together, a shower together can be great boosters. So never ignore them. All you need is give some effort.
- Maintain a playful relationship: Always maintain a playful nature with your partner. Instead of pertaining to the bed, spice up your sex by choosing different locations. Indulging in sex on your rooftop under a full moon, or buying innovative, naughty sex toys allows you to gel better with your partner. Sex is enjoyed more when accompanied with laughter and fun.
- Be unpredictable: An ever static, same old routine dampens your sex life. Making unpredictable moves, which have got something new in them as these add new life to your sexual relationship. Try the funniest and most charming moves to surprise your partner. This ensures everlasting freshness.
Your sex life is an important part of your relationship and you should try your best to maintain the passion throughout.
I am losing my hair day by day. I have tried many hair oils and shampoos. Please suggest me what I can do for my hair growth.
Be mindful about choosing heart healthy foods; for example:
- plant-based diets low in fat, salt and added sugars
- high fiber and whole grains
- lean protein
- foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids (flaxseed, salmon and other fish, certain oils and nuts)
2. Read food labels
The labels on the side of food and beverage packaging provide a lot of useful information about the nutritional content, including calories, sodium, cholesterol, fat, sugars and key vitamins per serving.
3. Mind your portions
Many of us overeat without really knowing it. Portions at restaurants even the size of bagels, baked goods and other prepared items have steadily gotten bigger over the years. Know how much is too much, and which foods are better to load up on. Some people find it helpful to visually divide their plate and pre-portioning healthy foods for the week.
4. Learn how to cook healthy
How you prep your food is important; try to avoid frying food and substitute unhealthy fats when possible. It's also best to make snacks and meals from scratch and limit processed foods, which often contain hidden sodium and added sugars.
When you do eat out try to reduce your calories, fat and salt by asking for:
- no added butter or salt
- half of the portion to be boxed up before they plate it for you
- the dressing on the side
5. Limit alcohol
Experts advise limiting it to one drink a day for women and two for men.
12 fl oz of
8-9 fl oz of
Malt liquor (shown in a 12-oz glass)
5 fl oz of
3-4 fl oz of
(such as sherry or port; 3.5 oz shown)
2-3 fl oz of
Cordial, liqueur, or aperitif (2.5 oz shown)
1.5 fl oz of brandy or cognac
(a single jigger or shot)
1.5 fl oz shot of 80-proof distilled spirits
6. Don't shop hungry
If you go to the grocery store hungry, you are more likely to make unhealthy impulse buys.
7. Keep a food diary
This is one of the best ways to look critically at your patterns of eating over time. Based on this information, you can make healthy changes. There are also nutritional and food tracking apps that can help.
8. Ask for help
Don't go it alone or attempt to cut out major foods groups or make too many changes at once; your efforts can backfire. Talk with your health care provider or nutritionist about how many calories you should be consuming each day and come up with an eating plan that is realistic and fits your life. Ask your partner or family to help you stick to a healthy diet.
A healthy diet can help you maintain a healthy body weight and control your blood cholesterol, blood pressure and blood sugar.
I am 18 years old male. I have acne all over my face for a long time. I take homeopathy medicine but it did not work. What should I do? Or give me some home remedies?
What are the symptoms of cervical spondylitis? Can we cure it with exercise or it requires medication?
Hi doc, I wanted to ask you that my wife had a periods 8 days back and now within a week she started with a period again .So I am kind of confused, would be great if you can help out.
I'm 30yr old female and I have thyroid problem & I want to loose my weight. What should I do please help me out?
The festive season has arrived and this is the time of the year when the zipper on your dress and the springs in your bathroom scale start getting nervous. A busy social calendar can be daunting if you are trying to stick to a healthy diet. While you need to allow yourself the occasionally indulgence, it can be difficult to restrain yourself when you're surrounded by scrumptious festive treats. So here are a few diet tips by dietician in mumbai geetanjaliahujamengi for you to survive the holiday parties.
Get adequate sleep
Rest well the night before a party by getting at least seven hours of sleep. A recent research shows that after a short night’s sleep, adults ate about an extra 300 calories and tended to choose high-calorie foods. When women do not get adequate sleep they may feel less full after eating, while men tend to have an increased appetite. By getting your rest, you’ll save calories and make healthier choices.
Choose your first serving wisely. Studies by clinical nutritionist in bandra suggest that you tend to consume the largest quantity of the foods you eat first, so set yourself up by starting with something low-calorie. Try fresh veggies over chips to save 120 calories per serving.
Choose thin, tall glasses because we tend to pour more alcohol into squat, short glasses. Alternate each alcoholic drink with a glass of water and ease the inevitable hangover.
Downsize your plate
Pick a smaller plate to trick your brain into thinking you are eating more. Research suggests that the average number of calories eaten at a holiday dinner is shockingly high, and that does not count the pre-dinner snacking. Pick a salad plate instead of a dinner plate and cut down the calories.
Take smaller bites and sips to trick your brain into eating fewer calories. When you take nibbles and chew your food longer, your brain thinks you’ve eaten more. So nibble, don’t gobble. By taking smaller bites and chewing more, you’ll naturally eat less.
Article purely written by #dietician #geetanjaliahujamengi #newyearparties #parties #weightloss #newyeareve #mumbai
I am 27 years old male. Mari engagement tuti gayi hovathi hu depression ma aavi gayo chhu. So mane kai suggest karava vinanti. Me 3 years timir shah ni dava lidhi chhe.
I am 67 and having hand shaking especially taking coffee cup and cheque signing. Taking tablets Pronate Tr 40, Pacitane, some month Parkitidin 100mg. Any better medicine?
I want to undergo a full body permanent fairness treatment. But not chemical peel. Can you please tell me which fairness treatment will give the best full body fairness treatment in affordable price in bangalore. It will be helpful if you tell me how much it will cost. My complexion is dark.
She is not getting her periods properly. This problem was happening from 3 months. After we intimate. Her periods was happening just 2 days only. And its not clearing. At this stage what should we do, please give us some advice.
My scalp showing because hair fall continuously happening please tell me some hair fall supplements like biotin capsules for hair etc.
You are often made the topic of all conversations and jokes in your friend circle, if you are lazy. At times, it is just brushed off by laughing. However, in reality being lazy is not a good sign at all. It hampers the growth and development of a person. Laziness is accompanied by lethargy, sleepiness and not wanting to perform any work. This might not only provide less exercise to the brain, but may also adversely affect your body mentally and physically. Ayurveda offers a great scope of medical practice, which can help you out of your lazy personality.
Here, are some of the ways in which ayurveda can help you lead a normal and healthy lifestyle.
- Practice yoga: Yoga helps in calming your senses and rejuvenating your soul. It helps in increasing stamina and concentration so that you can go about doing your daily chores without any hindrance. In case, you do not want to practice full-fledged yoga, following only pranayama can also help.
- Ashwagandha and gooseberry capsules: At times, laziness is experienced right after delivery of a child. During that phase, the health of the mother needs to be carefully monitored. Hence, to reduce lethargy, ashwagandha and gooseberry or amla capsules are consumed. Both have medicinal properties and are stable ingredients.
- Sleep: Ayurveda focuses a lot on the sleep patterns of an individual. It is said that you need to get the adequate amount of sleep to be able to have the energy to work the next day. Sleeping on time and getting up in the morning with at least six to seven hours of sleep is necessary for an adult. Furthermore, your sleep patterns including whether or not you sleep in the afternoons, help you in combating with laziness.
- Tea: Ayurveda focuses that lethargy can be due to negative vibes in your body. Thus, everyday you need to consume green tea ginger tea, or lemon tea in order to get rid of the tiredness in your body.
Thus, these are some of the best ways in which Ayurveda can help you get back to shape and have sound mental health, leaving laziness far behind. If you follow these rules in your daily life, then your body would be able to develop and grow properly with all the nutrition and environment that it needs for development. For more information, you can always consult an Ayurvedic practitioner.