Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S A WajidYour feedback matters!
My lips became soo dark, coz of smoking cigarettes. Bt now I quit smoking. Still my lips r dark. How can I change my lip colour?
Sir I have burning pain from anal area from 3 days ,last night totally pain and no sleep what it causes and show the best medicine and which is the best treatment, please.
I've small small white heal on my nose and I want to remove it completely so please give me sure suggestions.
How long does the side effect of topical Steroids last? Used mometasone for 10 days before that used eumosone m for 2 months intermittently for seborrheic dermatitis.
If you are thinking of undergoing some skin rejuvenation treatment, you should consider collagen induction therapy. This therapy, also called medical skin needling, is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation treatment that aims at reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on your face, and other parts of your body.
Who requires collagen induction therapy?
• Collagen induction therapy suits several types of skin, and it is carried out by people who want to improve their skin laxity, eliminate wrinkles, smoothen lines, and slow down the aging process.
• It is also ideal for improving your appearance, in the case of scarring.
Before the treatment
• Before undergoing this therapy, you should consult an experienced doctor to determine whether the treatment will suit you or not.
• You should also ask the doctor about the procedure, its complications, benefits, and other facts related to collagen induction therapy.
• The treatment involves the use of micro needles on a roller which is moved over your skin for creating evenly spaced puncture wounds.
• As a result of the process, the body’s natural collagen production gets stimulated by the generation of a wound healing response.
• The roller that is used is similar to a tattoo needle, and minimal trauma is caused during the creation of the puncture holes.
• Sometimes, local anesthesia is used for minimizing discomfort. The length of the needles on the roller varies and depends on how deep the needles have to penetrate into the skin.
• Your skin is damaged so that your body is encouraged to produce elastin and collagen, which helps in plumping up and thickening your skin.
• This procedure is performed on your body and face. It usually takes around an hour for the treatment to be undertaken, depending on the area that is being treated.
• After undertaking a collagen induction therapy, it is likely for your skin to be pink in color.
• Some mild bruising and bleeding are also seen, which depends on the length of the needle used for the treatment.
• It usually takes two to three days to recover after the procedure. It is recommended for you to undertake a series of 2 to 5 sittings for maximum benefits and ideal results.
• It may take around 4 to 8 weeks for you to observe the benefits. You should use cosmeceutical grade skin care at home for better and enhanced results.
The collagen induction therapy is designed for stimulating your body’s natural collagen production that helps in improving your skin in several ways. You should consult a doctor and let him decide whether you are fit for the procedure.
I use one cream for my face. The cream name is tacroz after living that cream any side effect for my face.
Please my prolactin level is 96.4 and am not pregnant or been pregnant before my breast is very painful and the bones of my hand and feet hurt and my veins hurt too and I have milk discharge in my two breasts whenever I press it please what could be the cause.
Having clitoral discomfort again. I pulled back the clitoral hood and saw some white patches around the edge. I can't tell if it's smegma or LS white patches. It's too sensitive to scrape hard enough to get it off. If it's smegma, should I be cleaning it off? I find this so stressful. Feel weepy.
I can not pull my skin back fully on my penis.Its kind of stitched at the tip is it a serious problem ? WHat can be done ? What's the cure ?
I have black spots as well as pimples on my face. I used scar removal cream for 4 month but did not see any changes. What should I do?
I am getting black dots on my whole body, it's not itching or burning it's simply coming out! And my back upper body paining and lower back also paining unwantly. Few black dots on my tongue also and few on my face! I don't know what it is? Please guide me with proper medical assistance.
Sir/madam I have some pimples on my face my friends told me that pimple reason is masturbation so this is true ? Please let me tell masturbation is good or not it's really affected on face.
I have black darks on face since last few years, I have tried lots of medicines but didn't got the black spots away, please help.
A surgical procedure, in which a woman's uterus is removed is referred to as a hysterectomy. The need for this operation can arise due to various reasons, which include:
- Development of uterine fibroids that are painful and accompanied by bleeding and other associated symptoms
- Uterine prolapse, which is characterised by a shifting of the position of the uterus, wherein it enters the vaginal canal
- Ovarian cancer, cervical cancer or endometrial cancer
- Vaginal bleeding that cannot be characterised as normal
- Development of a condition, in which the uterus thickens and is known as adenomyosis
- Chronic pain in the pelvic region
In Ayurveda, the uterus is associated with the Pitta dosha (fire element), and is considered to be a storehouse of metabolic fire. In fact, this is the reason why after a hysterectomy is performed, a woman generally loses the zest for life along with her creativity and feels demotivated, depressed, sentimental or lethargic. But Ayurveda can help in regaining your vitality post hysterectomy. Here's how:
The role of Ayurveda in hysterectomy:
In Ayurveda, the greatest healer of hysterectomy is the herb Shatavari (asparagus racemosus). This herb is known to balance out the Pitta Dosha, which is associated with the uterus. Not only that, this herb, whose name roughly means "a woman who has a 100 husbands," is extremely vital in reducing stress and in increasing Ojas (or vitality). It also helps in building stamina and increasing strength post surgery, while helping in maintaining a normal hormonal balance. A woman will also experience an increase in her Sattva (or positivity) with the help of this herb.
However, just after surgery, a woman is advised to have arjuna and turmeric as they are enriched with healing properties. A combination of other herbs along with Shatavari can help in calming the mind and keep fluctuating emotions in check. These other herbs include saffron, aloe vera, calamus, gotu kola, bhringraj, and brahmi rasayana or jatamansi. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.