Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. S.a. HiremathYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from urine leakage when ever I felt asleep .few drops of urine leaks out .plz help me out for a permanent solution.
I am having pain in my foot/heals, also pain in knees while stepping staircases, swelling on foot. Also the frequency for urination has been increased . Pls Suggest why should I do.
Early morning white serum discharges after urine. And no hardness in penis please consult medicine for long term cure.
I am diabetic and etching has started since last 1 year. Taking medicine glycinorm but no improved on Internet ayurvedic medicine including cow urine is suggested and want to consult ayurvedic doctor.
Sir I am observing that my urine gets yellow what does it mean and after waking up in the morning I got the yellowest of all the day is there is any problem? Why this is happening.
Hi I am Saurabh and suffering form stone pain in kidney since last five month and also acidity problem.
I am having infection in the way of urination. I have consulted many doctors but there is no improvement. The infection is in the type of pimple when the mosquito bites and it goes deep in it and very much itching. This problems is near about 2.5 years. It sometimes get proper when I use medicine creams and sometimes starts when I not apply cream. It gives the burning sensation during urine. When it is more pimple type the swelling occurs.
I have stone in my kidney and it is approximately 5.7 mm and to3.4 mm stone in both kidneys, what is the natural way to treat this problem?
Mujhe kuch month se toilet baar baar aa raha hai kabhi kabhi 1/2 hr ma 2 se 3 baar 1 glass pani pena ke baad Toilet karte samye starting me gram sa mehsus hota hai phir normal Pesab karne baad 1 se 2 min baad toilet mehsus hone lagta hai Mane MD. PHYSICIAN , MBBS Dr. En sabhi Doctor's se consult kiya sabne USg abdomen ultrasound karya, urine culture karaya , urine R/M karaya , blood hemetology karya par sab report normal aa rahi hai Ma masturbating ka addict tha phele par ab mane chor diya toilet ke problem 2 year se thi par etni nahi jitne ab hai jabse medicine leni start ke jab se aur jayada hone lagi hai phele jayada mehsus nahi hote thi ab hamesa toilet mehsus hota hai Please provide some best treatment please I want your help Ma Doctor's ko dikhakar paresan ho gya hu Please tell me best treatment. I request you I thankful to you.
My mother age 55 years. She suffering from burning urination since early morning today. Please give me some home remedies advice.
Cystitis is a condition which is characterized by bladder inflammation that is usually a result of bladder infection. This disorder is very common among women. The condition tends to get better in a few days without any treatment. In case of chronic cystitis, long term treatment may be required.
Common symptoms include excessive urination (may be dark in color) and a burning pain during urination. One might feel generally unwell, tired and may experience cramps in the lower abdomen. In case of children, there may be a rise in the body temperature, coupled with weakness and vomiting.
- Engaging in sex (irrespective of whether one is using protection or not) can result in this condition.
- Inserting objects such as tampons into the urethra to release the bladder can most definitely result in this condition.
- Using contraceptive measures such as diaphragm.
- It occurs when bacteria which is present in the bowel or on the skin comes in contact with the bladder via the urethra. Women are at an increased risk as their urethra is shorter and the anus is close to the urethra.
Homeopathy and Cystitis
Homeopathy is a system of treatment that is natural and holistic. It does not have any side effect like the other conventional treatments. The various homeopathic remedies for cystitis are –
- Cantharis: Cantharis is a homeopathic remedy that is very effective in treating infections. In case of bladder inflammation and pain while urinating, this remedy is preferred. For cystitis with an inflamed bladder as the root cause, this remedy is very effective.
- Apis Mellifica: In case of chronic bladder infection, Apis Mellifica is administered. It cures the inflammation and also gets rid of the swelling. This also helps in relieving any burning symptom that you may experience while passing urine.
- Staphysgaria: Staphysgaria is a homeopathic remedy which is used to treat symptoms of cystitis that include a sharp pain in the urethra accompanied by involuntary discharge of urine. There may also be a constant urge to urinate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.