Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ruthmani NYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from hypo thyroid, pimples on face, dandruff, irregular periods I have taken krimson 35 for 9 months, after stopping the tablet I am suffering from the same. I am taking thyroxine 100 mg daily please help me I want to get period regularly please.
Why does my semen come out of the vagina after sex. We want to have children very soon. .am I not penetrating deep or not. .please advise..
My mother is 43 years old & in an USG: WHOLE ABDOMEN Report she has LIVER ENLARGED (186.3mm) IN SIZE WITH INCREASED PARENCHYMAL ECHOTEXTURE.(FATTY CHANGES GRADE-2. No IHBR dilation/focal SOL is seen. UTERUS is ANTEVERTED and Measures (89.6mm x 43.8mm x55.3mm; VOL-113.6ml BULKY) IMPRESSION: Hepatomegaly with fatty changes grade-2.
My friend had tried sex with her boyfriend but they cannot make it. Her boyfriend tried 4-5 times to enter but as he try, she started having pain. One more time they tried without putting on but again the same problem. He ejaculate outside after 10-15 minutes. My question is there stand a chance of her getting pregnant? After all this, when goes to pee and there was blood coming out. Please suggest something.
Hi doctor I had my follicular scan on my 12th day and the result is saying the following No dominant follicle in right ovary In left ovary its F1 24×22 mm F2 12×10 mm endometrial Thickness is 8.3 mm POD Fluid is absent What does this report realy means please clear my doubt is this a normal report or any issues are there. Because im trying conceive.
Sir please tell me mujhe shadi prolactin zyada hone ki vjeh se periods puri tarah nhi hue. Khtm se hee ho gye the tb. Shayad 5th ya 6th day tha periods suru hone ke baad ka. And I had sex. Only once he inserted penis n perhaps ejaculated b4 that white liquid came out from his penis. .So please tell me .Me pregnant to nhi hongi na. Mujhe tension ho rhi he m unmarried. please tell me what should I do. Ab to kre hue bhi 4 days ho cause he..
Hello doctor. I am married women aged 26 years. I am having bleeding after sex. What are the probable reasons for this?
I'm trying to conceive for five months. From the day of my age attended (first period) I have stomach pain on my first day of my periods. Is there any issue? What are the symptoms of thyroid problem?
Hi my age is 23 mera question tha mere periods 2/3 mahine se ho nhi rhy bich bich me 1 ya 2 din ho jate h or prega news se test kiya tha subha ke urine se to result negative tha muje smjh nhi aa rha ki muje kya hua h please help me.
My wife is 30 years old & I am 32 years married form last 5 years but we don't have a baby. She had a regular periods,& well maintain then why we have a problem to get baby.
Hello doctor Is herbolax tablets and triphala tablets are safe during 1st month pregnancy for constipation. If not can you tell any treatment that is safe during for constipation. I am feeling constipation from long time around from a year. But now problem is increasing.
I have an unprotected sex but we both are not sure that he ejaculated inside my vagina but I was not getting periods and now I got but it's very dark in colour not the normal ones and its not bleeding heavily. I am confused. Please tell me.
I am 21 year suffering from vaginal white discharge from last 3 month. Who can help us? Its curable? Want to know it affect fertility? Reply asap.
A breast examination is a way of detecting early changes that may find lumps of other growth in the breast. This is a manual form of examination that may be carried out by the doctor or even by the patient. This kind of examination helps in detecting the onset of breast cancer and helps in successful treatment of the same. It is an essential screening strategy that all women must go through. Let us cast a glance on the various details regarding this examination, and also how frequently it must be conducted.
- Age: Women who have reached the age of 18 are said to have matured physically and sexually. They should perform this examination once they have reached the said age in order to detect any anomalies in the way the physical changes occur in the breast tissue.
- Procedure: One should begin by looking at one's reflection in the mirror to find any rashes or dimpling in the breasts. The shape, size and colour of the breasts and nipples must also be studied so as to check for any anomalies. Inverted nipples, redness and soreness must also be reported to the doctor. Once you are done checking the visuals, you can raise your arms and look for any changes. Then, you will need to lie down and feel your breasts by using a circular motion. The finger pads must be used in order to check for any lumps. One must start from the centre and move the breasts sideways. Any wet and slippery feeling must be reported to the doctor immediately.
- Pressure: During the breast examination, you must use light pressure for the skin and tissue that lie beneath the breasts, while medium to moderate pressure should be used for the middle portion of the breasts. One must use a firm hand to check the tissue that lies at the back of the breasts, near the rib cage.
- Frequency: One must get into the habit of conducting a breast examination at least once a fortnight or once a month, without fail. You can also go to the gynaecologist for an examination in case you are not confident of conducting it on your own with proper movements and accuracy. You may also journalise your breast examination findings.
- Menstrual Cycles: When you are going through your menstrual cycle or period, it is important to remember that your breasts can become tender just before or after the start of the cycle. So, do not panic if you think you have found a lump or any other growth at this time. It is best to check again after a week and then visit the doctor about checking the same. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.