Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. RupashreeYour feedback matters!
Im 22 male. I had a recent visit to malaysia and singapore for 20 days, after few days of return I began to have cough which was severe for 3 days and it reduced in the following days I have a very very minimal pain when I swallow saliva (only when I note it) I do not have any problem in eating or drinking water. I still did not have any medications. Should I give medical treatment for this.
Difference between masturbation and sex.In both process output is same ejaculation happens and semen come out.
I am a female aged 61 with diabetes. I have prolapse of the bladder and in a recent gynaec examination I was told that the uterus has also descended slightly. My uterus has also not shrunk. There is a white discharge. My pap smear was negative. Menopause was at age 49. Please let me know if I should have the uterus removed and have the bladder pushed back into position with 'stitches' or a mesh?
What is the reason for fasting sugar? I am 48 years old and having sugar problem, from last 2-3 times my fasting is 180 nearer, what can I do to control? Vinay vakharia.
Hi I am 32 years male I am suffering to wet cough from 15 days continue my chest and throat is full paining I have some bad habits like smoking & drinking that I stopped from today but what is the treatment for wet cough please let me know sir as soon as possible.
I had sex with my girlfriend last week but without a condom. Will she get pregnant and if yes, what should I do?
I have suffering from cold and running nose from 6 year. I am taking homeopath medicine but not cured. Plse help me.
Sir, my upper skin of my penis is attached with my penis and it really pains during sex so what should be done to separate it from my penis?
I am 30 years old female recently I have checked my vitD nd it's very low 25 ,I have swelling in my legs ,rest all my reports r normal, what should I do ,can you suggest any specific diet, exercise nd medicines?
He has a small size of penis and he wants to grow his penis long if any treatment or any exercises can be done to solve his problem please help.
PCOS a common problem with women of present generation can be very well treated with Homeopathy
Hello doc I have problem related burning sensation after passing urine in morning Tym. So doc told me to done urine routine test em. My report cms negative. Is everything thing fine or not.
As experience teaches us, 'sin is indeed tempting'. You are aware of the ways in which your health and quality of life would improve and similarly attentive to factors that can harm your biological system and yet you give in to the trap of temptation. Not just once, but repeatedly. Processed food can be extremely injurious to your general health.
A huge mass of people have processed food items after being familiar with its ill effects. The reason propelling them to do so is perhaps the good taste and easy accessibility of these kinds of food. They live up to your cravings at odd hours and are extremely satisfying.
Kinds of processed food you generally intake:
- Snacks to savor: Binge eating can make you have some of the savory snacks. In the middle of the night, you might want to munch on chips, flavored and coated nuts or on microwave popcorn. These packed snacks may have dangerous effects on a person's health and hence, should be avoided.
- Processed meat: Bacon, salami or corned beef should be strictly kept away from as they include the threat of artificial hormones.
- Veggies in a tin: Tinned or canned vegetables could be a feasible option in your fast paced life, but it clearly is not good for your health.
- Carbonated drinks: Carbonated drinks are enjoyable but they do interfere with a person's physical fitness.
- Instant noodles, soups or other meals: Ready mixes and packed noodles seem to be a simple way of making tiffin or an evening snack, but the health hazards they cause should alarm you. Processed food items such as these can lead to cancer as well.
Natural food substitutes that can be equally gratifying:
- Boiled potatoes sprinkled with cucumber, tomatoes, chili flakes and salt should always be preferred over potato chips.
- Consume fruits, especially citrus fruits regularly. Try to maintain a safe distance from packaged fruit juices as they contain preservatives and a great deal of sugar.
- Tofu that is made from soya is high in nutrients and should be a great substitute for chicken nuggets.
- One can deal with his or her cravings for mayonnaise by switching to hummus. Though the two food items don't taste the same, hummus doesn't contain animal fat that is actually harmful when stored or preserved.